PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards

zagnut
10-27-2013, 10:57 PM
I have a suggestion and feel that this is very important to have legitimate PVP leaderboards. I feel that the current PVP leaderboards are completely bias to how long you have been playing and not how well you play. I submit that their should be a true seasonal PVP leaderboard added and the current one changed to "Life time standings." Seasonal PVP leaderboards need to be exactly that, seasonal. So every season your stats will have separate column for seasonal and life time. That way people who have played for long time still have their stats shown and can still have their placement on leaderboard, but also make it possible for new players who play well to be placed on leaderboards as well. The current leaderboards not only cheat new players, they cheat old ones too, because no one truly knows who was the best each season, just who has been playing the game the longest. All players who agree, please comment and let Arcane Legends know your thoughts!

Limsi
10-27-2013, 10:58 PM
This has been suggested many times under the Suggestions section. I do support the idea! You never know what happens next for STG is known for surprises... big surprises.

Alfai
10-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Yep.i like the suggestion.theres no way one can keep up with say 50k kills even playing 24/7.and pvp is tougher now due to gears disparity.having a seasonal record might be a great push to haul efforts and do well every season.

Seasonal should be the parametre to measure one's performance in pvp it can help to minimize kill farming

Taejo
10-28-2013, 01:14 AM
This has been suggested many times under the Suggestions section. I do support the idea! You never know what happens next for STG is known for surprises... big surprises.

You're right! Big surprises such as releasing 3 more games (after PL) and never implementing this suggestion.

+1 to the idea (again... and again...)

katish
10-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Yes, i wish for this also!

and for the TONS of achievements suggested on psyko's thread

Venom
11-01-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105587-Changes-to-Leaderboard-everyone-deserves-a-chance!!

There ya go :)

epicrrr
11-04-2013, 07:25 AM
idea is good, but stat/data wise in part of dev. is very conflicting.

Soundlesskill
11-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Yep.i like the suggestion.theres no way one can keep up with say 50k kills even playing 24/7.and pvp is tougher now due to gears disparity.having a seasonal record might be a great push to haul efforts and do well every season.

Seasonal should be the parametre to measure one's performance in pvp it can help to minimize kill farming

You can if you plat 24/7..

Alfai
11-04-2013, 09:17 AM
You can if you plat 24/7..

Max 20k in 1 season.tht being said minimum 15hrs spent on playing.and only halfway there

Soundlesskill
11-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Max 20k in 1 season.tht being said minimum 15hrs spent on playing.and only halfway there

I got around 25-30k last season .-.

CTF

ipredator
11-08-2013, 09:49 PM

42k kills last season tdm n ctf :)

Alfai
11-11-2013, 03:46 AM
I got around 25-30k last season .-.

CTF

42k kills last season tdm n ctf :)

You both are in the pro league so it doesnt count zzz

Soundlesskill
11-11-2013, 04:31 AM
You both are in the pro league so it doesnt count zzz

-_-

No ty, I PvE!

zagnut
11-16-2013, 01:51 AM
I always PVE as well but there are so many ap for PVP so that u must play and PVP has potential to really set players apart in regards to their skill level. But without and actual "seasonal" leaderboard this can never happen. Even if u did like voicy and play 24/7 and get to leaderboards, if ur capable of achieving that then imagine having a true seasonal leaderboard, someone who put in that effort would and should be at the top not just on leaderboard. Like I said, keep the one they have now, just call it "Life time PVP leaderboard stats" and have a seasonal one that refreshes each season! I wanted to thank you all for speaking your mind, I will refer STS to this thread in hope that they take this into consideration :-)

Soundlesskill
11-16-2013, 04:58 AM
I always PVE as well but there are so many ap for PVP so that u must play and PVP has potential to really set players apart in regards to their skill level. But without and actual "seasonal" leaderboard this can never happen. Even if u did like voicy and play 24/7 and get to leaderboards, if ur capable of achieving that then imagine having a true seasonal leaderboard, someone who put in that effort would and should be at the top not just on leaderboard. Like I said, keep the one they have now, just call it "Life time PVP leaderboard stats" and have a seasonal one that refreshes each season! I wanted to thank you all for speaking your mind, I will refer STS to this thread in hope that they take this into consideration :-)

Hey hey hey bruh! I go to school too :b

Anyways, I believe that if there was a banner for the seasonal leaderboard it would be unfair for those who once played for lb but retired.. That way we would miss out a banner.