PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Ten Days of the Dead

Delphina
10-27-2013, 11:04 PM
I have seen a few posts of people who are having issues with the Halloween quests.

Here is a summary of how to complete the quest. Remember you must be at least a level 10.

Locate the Necropolis Gatekeeper in Travels Outpost or City of Keyls

Next, collect the following quests:

Only the Best from Thoth the Mischievous
Soulstealer from Macaria the Soul Hoarder
Bring out your Dead from Necro-nom-nomicon
Ten days of the dead from El Muerto (This takes 10 days to complete)

Complete all 3 of these quests by visiting areas in Arlor and Shuyal. While you are completing your quests keep an item out for Jack Hellow. Once you kill him click on "Jack's Bag' and accept the quest "Catching Jack".

Turn in the following quests:

Only the Best from Thoth the Mischievous
Soulstealer from Macaria the Soul Hoarder
Bring out your Dead from Necro-nom-nomicon
Catching Jack to El Muerto

Once you have turned them all in touch the tomb in Necropolis.
Tip: Do not forget to collect Jacks Bag when you kill Jack Hellows.

The quests found in the Necropolis are dailies – return every day and finish them all for a Halloween Jack o’Lantern Chest.

Eski
10-27-2013, 11:37 PM
..and the achievment+ banner

Spyce
10-27-2013, 11:42 PM
It's pretty simple..
People are just having quest glitch problems.

Delphina
10-27-2013, 11:43 PM
It's pretty simple..
People are just having quest glitch problems.
What I found is most of the time they didn't collect Jacks Bags (including me) :)

Eski
10-28-2013, 12:14 AM
It would be better if sts had made a quest symbol over jacks bag..

Goldenlotus
10-28-2013, 01:30 AM
I had two of my characters glitch, unfortunately. On one I completed my quest and got my jack o lantern; oddly it didn't add a day to my ten days quest. My other character turned in all quests ( and I had finished jack quest ) but then didn't receive the quest that you take to Walters tomb to receive your jack o lantern. The yellow exclamation mark just didn't appear. Hopefully no more glitches so I can finish my ten days quests on my characters.

DocDoBig
10-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Hey Delph, would you mind adding the drop rates from the Jack o’Lantern Chest since there are many people confused about it and complain that they don't get the top notch items from it?

Would be really cool if you could add that! :)

Excuses
10-28-2013, 11:03 AM
What I found is most of the time they didn't collect Jacks Bags (including me) :)

I sent email but no reply yet.

I did pick up jack's bag and complete and got jack box.
But next day none of request was activated.
Happened on only one acc.
Please check. I don't wanna miss achievement cuz of error.

Deadroth
10-28-2013, 01:50 PM
I got a misswrite here my Delphi:

"remember You must be level 10"

Hmmm.. What would we change?

"remember You must be level 10 and above",

or "[...] at least level 10"

many players can missunderstand it :)

Acidious
10-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Thanks helpful info ;)

chanukul
10-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Goog

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Tapatalk

cyrusrevange
10-29-2013, 05:36 AM
Is it possible to make mythic armor and helm lvl 31 upgradable even if you only have one of them???
now at the moment you must have both armor and helmet, then you can upgrade them, make it upgradable each one separate as well plz,
Thank you

Zylx
10-29-2013, 11:51 PM

Silly Delphina :D

Im having/had no troubles at all with these.

softbone
10-30-2013, 08:10 PM
I was cleaning my quest log and accidentally deleted this quest :( .. now I'm back to 3/10 I already sent an email to support 10/28/2013 - and still no reply as of today...

Hope admin will read my post or anyone from AL and help me regarding this matter..

IGN: softbone

Fyrce
10-31-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm so paranoid about Jack's bags that I check it every time I see Jack's bags.

Yobotak
11-03-2013, 04:53 AM
I had been completing the quest with My 4 slots heros.but the days are all uneven...only 1 of My characther ks 4/10 but I have all vlad egg squash egg vampire rings Jack vanities to prove.a few times after submitted the Jack quest I openen up and nothing given No dayadded..who should I seek help from?

yobotak

Impact
11-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Abit late delph :/ I missed like 4 days not being able to do the quest until I found this guide. I got 7 days atm and november 6th is the last day (tomorrow) Plz give the banner to people who got like 8 plus days I realllllllllyyyyyy want the banner thnx for ur time. :)

- wolverine -
11-06-2013, 01:38 AM
i have more 3 days of the dead, pls not change it :(

DocDoBig
11-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Gotta Bump this next year. ;)

Xenobiotic
11-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Gotta Bump this next year. ;)

lel