PDA

View Full Version : Legends TShirts and 3D Models

zorathorg
10-28-2013, 08:45 AM
Soo, as you can see, there are two subjects today for my AL General Discussion post of the day:

Legends T Shirts:
With permission from STS I would like to produce about 30-40 TShirts, and sell them. It costs me 3 bucks to make em, and I will most likely be charging 5 bucks per shirt, as due to shipping and handling. Any leftover money I would like to give to STG for their great work on these games. I was thinking one or two classes from each game on the shirts, with a STG logo on bottom, and some sort of quote: Join the Fight!! And on the back have all of the games that STG has made... So far I know these classes will be on shirt:
PL - Mage
SL - N/A
DL - Both male and female w/Bloody Dracula outfit (I only own a female version, If anyone has a male plz pm me a pic)
AL - N/A

I was thinking one class from SL and one class from AL THEN ONE CLASS FROM EITHER AL OR PL... Any suggestions?

MY SECOND DISCUSSION QUESTION: for the devs:

When making all this armor, what model format do you use? Do you use .nif files? Or .3ds because everyone complains that they don't get new stuff (even me) so I want to try my hand at designing 3d models for Legends (I have a good year or two of 3d modeling experience with Solidworks and 3DS so I would love to help!!)

I'm mainly looking for how you make these 3d models, and what format they are in... THANKS!!

Juicymango
10-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Good luck:)

xXz21
10-28-2013, 03:19 PM
3D models for what?

are u talking about game editing?

maybe GR2. or .3DS Idk..

idk where ''arcane legens'' save on PC. i never found the complete folder.

3D mark is good too :)

SayCreed
10-28-2013, 04:26 PM
I think he is going to sell em

GL on your future game