PDA

View Full Version : farming

MysticalSoul
10-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Disclaimer: This is just a re-post of a thread I posted in general area and noticed it would be better fit here

so this game has been out for what about a week now? its nice I like certain aspects of it better than battle dragons; however, as of today I have noticed two things.

1. you do not need to upgrade to much of anything to dominate trophy leader boards

2. someone has found a glitch? flaw? exploit? whatever you call it, the person as of this writing that has the most steel and oil farmed was not there yesterday. For about 2 or 3 days now there have been a few people battling for the top spot on these leader boards. Now there's another person who has found a way to farm more than a million steel in a day

STG might want to look into these things in my opinion because if this is possible then crystals are pretty much useless

Edit: is there any way someone could merge these two threads no point in having two that talk about the exact same thing

Feke
10-28-2013, 12:37 PM
It's not a big thing.. On the last map of missions, You get several millions of both resources. You just attack the one who got those millions..

arty
10-29-2013, 02:08 AM
It's not a big thing.. On the last map of missions, You get several millions of both resources. You just attack the one who got those millions..

have you actually try to atk those last few mission? apparently you haven't cuz if you have you wouldn't be saying this. Anyways, even though if someone were to figure out the way to get those resources, they would have spent it all anyways. You don't understand what mentu is trying to say do you? One person farm 3m steel in less than 2 days. it's not possible.

arielucie
10-29-2013, 02:33 AM
have you actually try to atk those last few mission? apparently you haven't cuz if you have you wouldn't be saying this. Anyways, even though if someone were to figure out the way to get those resources, they would have spent it all anyways. You don't understand what mentu is trying to say do you? One person farm 3m steel in less than 2 days. it's not possible.

Yes i courius to, how can they farm a milion in 2 days, really i dont have idea to do that, lol nice and all member of that aliance do the same methode, lol man nice

Feke
10-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Are You sure they farmed those oils and steels? You know, a high level storage is required to hold that ammount of resources. In two days, the only way to get that high level storages is with a lots of crystals. I'm playing from the first day, and my highest level storage can hold only 500K of resources. And, if they upgrade their bases/soldiers/vehicles with crystals, it's not hard to reach the point where they can attack the last maps easily. And at that level of storages the mills and drills produce high ammount of resources too.
I play a lots of games the same types like this. In Pocket Fort I get around 100K in an hour with each drill or mill. And these games all work the same.

But! If a whole alliance got millionaire in two days without crystals.. Then this bug must be found and be fixed.

csb
10-29-2013, 03:56 PM
1. you do not need to upgrade to much of anything to dominate trophy leader boards

Correct. You just have to upgrade your offense.

You can do nothing at all with defense upgrades. After you get attacked, you get a shield for 16 hours. So, you don't need defense, you only need offense. It makes no sense trying to save up a large amount of resources. I can just take them from you even if you have stone walls and leveled up defenses.

I see some players have leveled up their HQ to 9, and maxed all their defenses. This is not a good way to play the game, if the goal is to be on top of the LB. It's easier to farm and get trophies at lower levels because the troops are cheap, and the time to create the army is fast. At higher levels, the pvp matchups are more difficult, and so the army takes longer to build. I think there is probably a loot penalty for attacking much lower HQ's. Anyone with a maxed out HQ should not expect to climb the LB easily, unless they want to keep spending real cash money.

2. someone has found a glitch? flaw? exploit? whatever you call it, the person as of this writing that has the most steel and oil farmed was not there yesterday. For about 2 or 3 days now there have been a few people battling for the top spot on these leader boards. Now there's another person who has found a way to farm more than a million steel in a day

What glitch? I have seen a max fort with millions of resources. I had to keep skipping it. It doesn't cost much to get millions of resources. I had to buy millions for some of my upgrades. I have spent about $40, so far.

Last time I checked, I was #1 on the leader board. I'm "Boaz". I don't use any tricks. All I did was level up my offenses. Then, with leveled up troops, it is easy to win battles with just a few troops instead of a full army. This means the troops are regenerated quickly. I can do another battle every 3 to 5 minutes. From the farming, I was able to build all my walls, defenses, and resources. I spent real money on the offense, and then farmed the defense.

This game is really easy. I'm totally surprised I got to #1 on the LB. All it took was 4 builders, $40, and lots of farming.

MysticalSoul
10-29-2013, 08:28 PM
What glitch? I have seen a max fort with millions of resources. I had to keep skipping it. It doesn't cost much to get millions of resources. I had to buy millions for some of my upgrades. I have spent about $40, so far.

Last time I checked, I was #1 on the leader board. I'm "Boaz". I don't use any tricks. All I did was level up my offenses. Then, with leveled up troops, it is easy to win battles with just a few troops instead of a full army. This means the troops are regenerated quickly. I can do another battle every 3 to 5 minutes. From the farming, I was able to build all my walls, defenses, and resources. I spent real money on the offense, and then farmed the defense.

This game is really easy. I'm totally surprised I got to #1 on the LB. All it took was 4 builders, $40, and lots of farming.

i just checked you are not number one on any of the leaderboards, maybe you were number one on trophies but I am talking about steel farmed leader board on which you are very far from number one also that steel farmed leader board is for steel stolen from pvp opponents

also i have watched this person and a few other members of their tribe take about 500k to a million+ in one day so its not from some random person with tons of trophies

csb
10-29-2013, 08:49 PM
i just checked you are not number one on any of the leaderboards, maybe you were number one on trophies but I am talking about steel farmed leader board on which you are very far from number one also that steel farmed leader board is for steel stolen from pvp opponents

Yes, trophies. I didn't know there were other leader board lists. I pushed the 'next' arrows, and found the other lists. I see I am in the top 5 for steeling resources. But, I didn't do any exploits. All I did was level up my offensive troops to the max, so I can win battles with just a few troops. This way I can do about 20 battles per hour instead of waiting to create an entire new army after each battle. I have little down time. I guess that gives me a lot of wins and resources.