PDA

View Full Version : Can't get away from trulles aoe

Anigrazas
10-28-2013, 09:43 AM
I think his aoe attack should give enough time for players to move out of the way. I can get a safe distance from his other attacks but when he does his aoe, its over for anyone near him unless they dodge it. The only way I can except it is if I charge whirlwind and release right when the red danger zone appears, but when your pvping against others, its very difficult to charge it just right. Please make the duration for his aoe to go off like 1.5 seconds, its a real bothersome when he kills you with no way of being able to dodge his attack. Thanks:)

afrobug
10-28-2013, 10:14 AM
What would you choose? Be killed by trulle or by another player?

Anigrazas
10-28-2013, 11:26 AM
The other players cant kill me when Im by trulle because he takes those hits. I use my clock to slow the other players down, and he sometimes hits them and Im able to move out the way and able to claim a kill. Its hard using that strategy when you can't get away from his aoe attack. Itd be cool if were able to avoid it like his other attacks:)

Desperoto
10-28-2013, 02:48 PM
The other players cant kill me when Im by trulle because he takes those hits. I use my clock to slow the other players down, and he sometimes hits them and Im able to move out the way and able to claim a kill. Its hard using that strategy when you can't get away from his aoe attack. Itd be cool if were able to avoid it like his other attacks:)

Hahaha hes a pro hider xD

Shadow217
10-29-2013, 12:12 AM
I love trulle I was in a 1v4 so I got my bud trulle and boom I win ;)

Nesox
10-29-2013, 10:44 PM
I have also SPAWNED under an active attack several times. WTF?