PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

extrapayah
10-28-2013, 10:19 AM
pretty pleaaase :D

i think combining pet stable in one account will be pretty fun,

considering (some are trivial :P):
1. pets has similar aspect with normal toon, having exp, stats, skills, etc
2. yet, pets are continuously released, capping pets for multiple toon will become endless things to do
3. gears can be shared, but pet can't
4. exclusive pets more to come (nightshade, shady & surge, and partially arcane pets)
5. some pets are bought using real money, it should be bound to a person -> an account
6. not many people buy same pets for another toon he/she has (especially hard-to-afford pets)
7. there is almost no difference between making new account or making another alts, which make paying plat/tokens to create alts lose almost all of its meaning
8. it is bs with all the things about arcane pet market, anything that is not limited are meant to become cheaper by time, as an example, mythic weapons market are stable and people don't need to buy another same bow for their alts (yes there are many people with same class alts), why? because it is limited
9. i know it is painful for people who already opened same pets in other alts, but i believe it is a necessary change, for next/future/to be released pets...
it's pain in the *ss to level and open new pets several times, again and again
10. where the logic that pet must be bound to a toon comes from? it say it is a wrongly put limitation by sts
11. and as for sns users, they deserve it with all the gold/time spent to get sns, and it's not like they can play with more than one character at once, meaning that the number of sns existed in AL world is still the same, also if the said user can rule pvp with their alt, it means there is something wrong with the balance of class in pvp, blame these, not shared pet stable...
12. with the recent release of stampy which is made to counter sns (cmiiw), sts should release sns again, buff/nerf sns and several pets to make them have balanced/equal power
13. the recent release of pet animancy have succeeded in increasing eggs valuation, because it's now become reusable, shareable between alt in some way, yet, market didn't crash even though no one will need to buy multiple eggs anymore. another reason why talk about market crashing with shared pet stable is based on false predicament.

additional resctrictions:

1. to make sure it won't hurt the balance of pvp in low level characters: cap pet stats to match the character's level, pet's stats unlike character's doesn't vary.
e.g.:
a. i have l41 toon with l41 samael
b. i create new toon, level it until l10
c. when summoning the samael in my l10 toon, the samael will have l10 samael stats
d. but, if my newly created toon reach l20, the samael doesn't need to be trained to l20, because its actual shared level/xp is 41

2. if you think it will make the game become too easy, or someone said it will ruin eggs market (which i don't 100% agree), make the next use of the egg by another character to 'just' unlock the pet, (each character has its own unlocked status for each pet, but for all of them has shared level)
e.g.:
c. new toon has to buy samael to unlock it
d. after unlocking the samael, the newly created toon can access the shared samael, (with shared level)

another points:
1. it will encourage players to train useless pets, thus increasing game-time, it is an rpg, so maxing things will be some things that most players will do
2. it will encourage players to buy more character slots, rather than creating dummy emails, and encourage players to create more players too, with a 'new game+' nuance
3. make the stable sort-able too, please :D

another idea:
1. QUICK PET ROTATION
a. instead of locking pet when it's on AA cooldown, why don't you just keep the cooldown timer? (resummon won't reset the cooldown, but we can summon another pet quickly)
b. a configuration to set pet on a rotation wheel, and provide button in HUD to change pet quickly using the preconfigured rotation
c. player can do AA combo! but not abusing same AA again and again. i consider it will be an improved and exciting gameplay

thank you very much!!!

Farhazard
10-29-2013, 10:45 PM
pretty pleaaase :D

can you combine the pet stable for characters in one account?

to make sure it doesn't hurt you economically:
run a check/survey on which player has several characters in his account and buying platinum pets in for all their characters

and to make sure it won't hurt the balance of pvp in low level characters, why don't you cap pet stats to match the character's level? (pet's stats unlike character's doesn't vary)

thank you very much!!!

+1.I like this idea :)

Red King of Sulphur
11-03-2013, 02:32 AM
I agree that there should be a combined stable, or at least a way to transfer pets to different characters within an account. I've spent a massive amount of time doing special offers so I could purchase the plat exclusive pets, but now my 0-death character has died and my only option is to start over on a different character. That's not an issue, except for the part where my pets are gone.

extrapayah
11-15-2013, 03:20 PM
i'm going to up this thread :P
what i hate the most from having separate stable for each character is having to level each of the same pets for different character
it's like telling me to repeat same thing without any new result, again and again, so:

how about making the next use of the egg (by another character) to 'just' unlock the pet, (each character has its own unlocked status for each pet, but for all of them has shared level)

thank you...

extrapayah
11-22-2013, 04:59 AM
please, combine the pet stable!!!

Desperoto
11-22-2013, 05:25 AM
Yes but now low lvl twinks (PvP) Can use a lvl 36 Samael that hits like 130+

Energizeric
11-22-2013, 05:36 AM
A pet is a certain level and should not be changed anymore than my sorcerer's level should be changed when it suits my needs.

extrapayah
11-24-2013, 11:37 PM
combine the pet stable, please! :D

extrapayah
12-09-2013, 01:18 PM
pretty please devs, please combine the pet stable and again use of eggs on other player for only unlock + pet capped to character who's using it...

number of pets are getting too much... also you should add feature to sort pets, my suggestion is to sort aside to able to sort by level, you should also enable sort by rarity, and by latest usage time, and all of them can be sorted ascending and descending

thank you very much...

extrapayah
01-24-2014, 08:55 PM
i believe it will encourage players to create more characters in one account, a lot more than the numbers he/she usually has with multiple dummy emails...

thank you

Madnex
01-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Where the phrase "less platinum" comes up, it's guaranteed to be ignored, sorry.

extrapayah
01-25-2014, 02:46 AM
Where the phrase "less platinum" comes up, it's guaranteed to be ignored, sorry.

you're right again, fortunately, i didn't write 'sts will get less platinum', i just hope that the game's fun factor is not all about platinum, and also i hope this game will keep its fun factor without relying too much on repetitive playtime (e.g. leveling unused pets), that's it, and i don't think it will hurt anyone if sts does implement this

thank you

extrapayah
07-12-2014, 05:54 PM
bump for the combined and refined pet stable :D

thank you!

Dex Scene
07-14-2014, 04:58 AM
Bad idea... people will not buy pets anymore... means price drops of eggs!! Egg farming will be useless!!! I had deleted so many characters with great pets already I could make characters on those emails if pets were stashable.
You gotta buy pet for each character not for a account with hundreds of characters. Its good the way it is . Thank you

Syberg
07-14-2014, 05:10 AM
However I do not like the idea.. Have everyone became that lazy, so they are not capable of leveling even pet? Then what will be when new cap will come? You will not be able to level up until 46!
Why to create tons of characters if you are lazy to do some work with them?

extrapayah
07-14-2014, 06:13 AM
well that's easy, just make that having another egg for the same pet useful, e.g. using same egg increase the corresponding pet's level,

anyway, are you really selling eggs? who buys those eggs anyway? aren't they usually a 100% new player? in your case, do you really enjoy leveling the same pet, again and again? 0_0a

well, things that can be farmed anytime are meant to become less expensive by time anyway... and if it is really implemented, seller can increase their price, because the worth of one single egg is also increased

so yes, please combine pet stable :D

extrapayah
07-14-2014, 06:17 AM
However I do not like the idea.. Have everyone became that lazy, so they are not capable of leveling even pet? Then what will be when new cap will come? You will not be able to level up until 46!
Why to create tons of characters if you are lazy to do some work with them?

well, leveling same pets for different character is not the same with leveling each different character, and it is not 'only'... leveling 80 pets to lvl 46 is not an easy task (okay i only have 50-ish), try it, and do it times three if you have different class

Dex Scene
07-14-2014, 12:01 PM
well, leveling same pets for different character is not the same with leveling each different character, and it is not 'only'... leveling 80 pets to lvl 46 is not an easy task (okay i only have 50-ish), try it, and do it times three if you have different class
80 pets? Why will you level all pets to capped level anyway? You won't level up your deary, cerella, squash to capp level. Will you?

Dex Scene
07-14-2014, 12:11 PM
well that's easy, just make that having another egg for the same pet useful, e.g. using same egg increase the corresponding pet's level,

anyway, are you really selling eggs? who buys those eggs anyway? aren't they usually a 100% new player? in your case, do you really enjoy leveling the same pet, again and again? 0_0a

well, things that can be farmed anytime are meant to become less expensive by time anyway... and if it is really implemented, seller can increase their price, because the worth of one single egg is also increased

so yes, please combine pet stable :D
You need to buy pets for each characters. If you have 4 characters, you will buy good pets 4 times. What does this mean? More buyers. If your terrible idea comes true (it will not ever anyway), people will buy those pets for one time and use them in every character, make new characters any day and will not have to worry buying pets again.
If you are too lazy to level up your pets don't make more character, simple as that!!!

Soon you will come up with the idea that player's level/exps should be stashable. Means if you have one capped character , you should be able to start new character from level 41. "If you have 5 characters its so annoying leveling up those other 4 characters again just like leveling pet is annoying, right?"

Syberg
07-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Only person who is going to LBs would level up all the pets and I really do not think that someone would level them all on all alts, since every class have the best pets to owe (for example talon is not that good for warrior, but for rogue its really good!)

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 04:56 PM
This will make who wanna level up do this instead and QUICK bored.
No one do pet leveling runs if this happen.

extrapayah
07-14-2014, 10:16 PM
80 pets? Why will you level all pets to capped level anyway? You won't level up your deary, cerella, squash to capp level. Will you?

well i've levelled all those pets to level 30, for all my 3 characters, and yes i gave up, i'm sick of leveling same things again and again

You need to buy pets for each characters. If you have 4 characters, you will buy good pets 4 times. What does this mean? More buyers. If your terrible idea comes true (it will not ever anyway), people will buy those pets for one time and use them in every character, make new characters any day and will not have to worry buying pets again.
If you are too lazy to level up your pets don't make more character, simple as that!!!

Soon you will come up with the idea that player's level/exps should be stashable. Means if you have one capped character , you should be able to start new character from level 41. "If you have 5 characters its so annoying leveling up those other 4 characters again just like leveling pet is annoying, right?"

leveling 3 dearys to level 41 is very different with leveling mage, rogue, and warrior to level 41, and i've never complained when capping all those 3, and guess what, when making my previous two characters i farmed all the eggs by using my capped character, it's almost ridiculous to buy farm-able by myself pet more than once, and did you read my first (edited long time ago) post? i said if people complaining of 'no buyers' or 'less buyers', devs should keep pet's level shared between toon, but not the 'unlocked' status

Only person who is going to LBs would level up all the pets and I really do not think that someone would level them all on all alts, since every class have the best pets to owe (for example talon is not that good for warrior, but for rogue its really good!)

very true, that's why it won't hurt much to share pets' level/exp between toons

This will make who wanna level up do this instead and QUICK bored.
No one do pet leveling runs if this happen.

well, i think devs made each pets has pretty much same level requirements with toons, so, how come leveling 80 x 3 pets (almost the same with leveling 80 x 3 toons??) is a quick process? and actually the most boring part is leveling same things again and again for at least 3 times, this is the one that i don't want to do the most

thank you all :D, keep this thread bounced okay

Syberg
07-14-2014, 10:48 PM
If you have caped character its already 5x times easier to level up pet (its same as you would run maps with higher level player - it gives more xp). So 3 Deary pets are easier to level up when you are caped :-)
And why do you level up Deary? There is no achievement for pets levels, so thats means its your choise to level up or to not.
I believe you "caped" Guapo and other basic pets too? Oh good work, but why? Really, just ask yourself why you doing it, and problem will be solved!
STS not asking to level up any pets at all (you can just leave pet in stable at begining of the game), so why they should add this weird thing into game? Do not you think its better to make new cap or event?

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 12:15 AM
well i've levelled all those pets to level 30, for all my 3 characters, and yes i gave up, i'm sick of leveling same things again and again

Lol why do you level all your pets to level 30? Why do you level up your Deary? There is no gain by that!!! No Achievement, no banner. Is it only your love and affection to see capped useless pets? If it is, don't complain for doing that though!!!

leveling 3 dearys to level 41 is very different with leveling mage, rogue, and warrior to level 41, and i've never complained when capping all those 3, and guess what, when making my previous two characters i farmed all the eggs by using my capped character, it's almost ridiculous to buy farm-able by myself pet more than once, and did you read my first (edited long time ago) post? i said if people complaining of 'no buyers' or 'less buyers', devs should keep pet's level shared between toon, but not the 'unlocked' status

Leveling 3 dearys to 41? Omg what did I read? Who in this earth will do that? Please don't say you actually did!!!
And its only your view. Leveling pet is annoying for you cool, but you are the one who try to level up even useless pets!
I didn't say it is the same thing leveling pets and leveling toons, but since you came up with this awkward idea that leveling pet is annoying, who knows if you won't come up with leveling toon is annoying aswel.
You don't have to worry about leveling your pets, just use your best pet when you play the game, he will level up to 41 eventually and oh guess what you also farm the eggs while leveling your pets just like leveling your toons!
Its not ridiculous to buy same pet more than once.
ITS A SIMPLE RULE, YOU NEED MORE USAGE OF A PET IN OTHER TOON? BUY MORE EGG!!!

well, i think devs made each pets has pretty much same level requirements with toons, so, how come leveling 80 x 3 pets (almost the same with leveling 80 x 3 toons??) is a quick process? and actually the most boring part is leveling same things again and again for at least 3 times, this is the one that i don't want to do the most

It is boring for you not for me. I don't play to level up pets, I just play the maps to farm to run and pets level up eventually. Guess what I have at least 5-6 pets of level 41. Never was bored. It would be so silly level 13 twink killing people in pvp with level 41 samael -.-
You are welcome this useless idea won't come to live with even thousand bumps anyway lol

Xeusx
07-15-2014, 01:19 AM

Ok, try this solution:
Dude, if you want to get great Passive ability Pet, then level up the pet, IF you dont want to get useless Passive and useless happiness bonus, THEN dont level up the pet.

extrapayah
07-15-2014, 02:18 AM
If you have caped character its already 5x times easier to level up pet (its same as you would run maps with higher level player - it gives more xp). So 3 Deary pets are easier to level up when you are caped :-)
And why do you level up Deary? There is no achievement for pets levels, so thats means its your choise to level up or to not.
I believe you "caped" Guapo and other basic pets too? Oh good work, but why? Really, just ask yourself why you doing it, and problem will be solved!
STS not asking to level up any pets at all (you can just leave pet in stable at begining of the game), so why they should add this weird thing into game? Do not you think its better to make new cap or event?

nah i didn't capped those pets... i leveled those pets for no particular reason though, i just love maxing things, including useless ones. we should also question devs why did they release so many pets yet not all of them are useful? and i honestly think that it is not weird to have combined stable, considering a pet is as same as a toon (having level, skills, etc) just like sharing toons in an account, why don't they do it for pet too?

Lol why do you level all your pets to level 30? Why do you level up your Deary? There is no gain by that!!! No Achievement, no banner. Is it only your love and affection to see capped useless pets? If it is, don't complain for doing that though!!!

Leveling 3 dearys to 41? Omg what did I read? Who in this earth will do that? Please don't say you actually did!!!
And its only your view. Leveling pet is annoying for you cool, but you are the one who try to level up even useless pets!
I didn't say it is the same thing leveling pets and leveling toons, but since you came up with this awkward idea that leveling pet is annoying, who knows if you won't come up with leveling toon is annoying aswel.
You don't have to worry about leveling your pets, just use your best pet when you play the game, he will level up to 41 eventually and oh guess what you also farm the eggs while leveling your pets just like leveling your toons!
Its not ridiculous to buy same pet more than once.
ITS A SIMPLE RULE, YOU NEED MORE USAGE OF A PET IN OTHER TOON? BUY MORE EGG!!!

It is boring for you not for me. I don't play to level up pets, I just play the maps to farm to run and pets level up eventually. Guess what I have at least 5-6 pets of level 41. Never was bored. It would be so silly level 13 twink killing people in pvp with level 41 samael -.-
You are welcome this useless idea won't come to live with even thousand bumps anyway lol

you're right, but i think it is a suggestion which will give more positive effect than negative ones,

and i agree, with the current system, leveling useless pet is never useful, the point that i said was annoying and boring in leveling pet is leveling same pet for different toons, i already stopped doing that though, i'm doing what you also do, focused on several pets only. and i still find it ridiculous to buy pets that can be farmed easily by myself.

you don't play to level up pets? then what do you do after the event ended? for the twink case, low level pvp is already dominated with old players, right? considering how expensive twink gears are (definitely not affordable for new players). It is meant to be like that... old players with level 41 samael dominated twink? well deserved for him/her, since it is not easy to get and level up samael until 41... but if you really read my first post, i said if community will complain about this, i suggested each pets' status (passive, AA's strength, dmg, and crit) should be capped according to character's level.

Ok, try this solution:
Dude, if you want to get great Passive ability Pet, then level up the pet, IF you dont want to get useless Passive and useless happiness bonus, THEN dont level up the pet.

thank you for the solution, but it won't hurt if we can combine the stable, right? :D and i'm pretty sure, combining pet stable will motivate players to play more, maxing even their useless pets, STS will definitely like players to keep playing even when there is no event, right?

thank you all, let's keep this thread bumped. :D

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 02:45 AM
nah i didn't capped those pets... i leveled those pets for no particular reason though, i just love maxing things, including useless ones. we should also question devs why did they release so many pets yet not all of them are useful? and i honestly think that it is not weird to have combined stable, considering a pet is as same as a toon (having level, skills, etc) just like sharing toons in an account, why don't they do it for pet too?

you're right, but i think it is a suggestion which will give more positive effect than negative ones,

and i agree, with the current system, leveling useless pet is never useful, the point that i said was annoying and boring in leveling pet is leveling same pet for different toons, i already stopped doing that though, i'm doing what you also do, focused on several pets only. and i still find it ridiculous to buy pets that can be farmed easily by myself.

You make no sense!!! If you love leveling up your pets then why leveling pet annoys you ??? -.-
And sts did release all those pets per seasons.... and a new comer can't afford the best pets like slags samael so they can buy cheap and good pets. They don't level them up to 41 when they get better pets anyway ... leveling Deary to 41? Well you are the only one

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 02:53 AM
Combining pet stable won't motivate players. They will just get mad!!! Only the newcomer or people who don't have money to buy pets will be happy -.-

There are so many people who bought 3 samael or glacian on 3 toons, i have slags on each of my toon. Will all be refunded the golds and plats they spended? No.

Farming egg is always one of the most stable way to earn golds and this idea of your will just ruin egg prices!!!
I wonder people makes countless threads on how bad is arcane economy going, nothing to farm nothing to sell for good price and blame sts, when its only us to blame .... those desperate sellers dropping prices in auctions fast and ideas like this to limit the number of egg buyers.

extrapayah
07-15-2014, 03:27 AM
You make no sense!!! If you love leveling up your pets then why leveling pet annoys you ??? -.-
And sts did release all those pets per seasons.... and a new comer can't afford the best pets like slags samael so they can buy cheap and good pets. They don't level them up to 41 when they get better pets anyway ... leveling Deary to 41? Well you are the only one

i said leveling same pet again and again that annoys me the most, well newcomer can't get those pets, so what's your point? @_@

Combining pet stable won't motivate players. They will just get mad!!! Only the newcomer or people who don't have money to buy pets will be happy -.-

There are so many people who bought 3 samael or glacian on 3 toons, i have slags on each of my toon. Will all be refunded the golds and plats they spended? No.

Farming egg is always one of the most stable way to earn golds and this idea of your will just ruin egg prices!!!
I wonder people makes countless threads on how bad is arcane economy going, nothing to farm nothing to sell for good price and blame sts, when its only us to blame .... those desperate sellers dropping prices in auctions fast and ideas like this to limit the number of egg buyers.

farming eggs is the most stable way to earn golds? you farm shadowlurk? great... if you do, i can guess that people who's buying your eggs more than once probably some of the richest players in AL, which can actually farm it themselves, normal players will only buy one for their main... for unfarmable eggs, it is just right what you said, it is sellers who have the power to control market...

for refunding problems, it is definitely a problem... but i think since plat exclusive pets are bought with real money, i think it also should be bound to a person, an account, refunding plats to these exclusive plat buyers is something that must be done if they have complaint about it for gold buyers like me (yes, i also bought several mythic eggs), i honestly don't find it a problem at all if sts doesn't refund those...

and, did you read my first post, sir? i said if people are complaining how eggs market will down, pet's level should be shared but not the 'unlocked' status, did you get what i were written, sir? so second or third toon will still need to buy the egg to unlock pets, even if the first toon already have it, what is shared is the pets' level

it will motivate players to play more, since you can find the end of maxing all pets, currently it is (almost) endless, with new pets introduced every new events, so people choose to ignore unused pets, and people will probably try to do low level pvp-ing more, because old players have more to inherit to twinks

thank you, always keep this thread bumped :D

Madnex
07-15-2014, 03:43 AM
Even if only the level is shared, this still wouldn't work. Imagine a L13 twink with a level 41 pet that cuts 260 HP per hit. Not quite fair to those without a L41 main account.

Xeusx
07-15-2014, 03:45 AM
Even if only the level is shared, this still wouldn't work. Imagine a L13 twink with a level 41 pet that cuts 260 HP per hit. Not quite fair to those without a L41 main account.
Imagine if a rogue level 2 fighting sorcerer level 1 with level 41 Samael.

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 03:54 AM
i said leveling same pet again and again that annoys me the most, well newcomer can't get those pets, so what's your point? @_@

You said Why do sts release those useless pets if u don't cap level them. So I said those are for newcomers when they poor. Get the point? -.-

farming eggs is the most stable way to earn golds? you farm shadowlurk? great... if you do, i can guess that people who's buying your eggs more than once probably some of the richest players in AL, which can actually farm it themselves, normal players will only buy one for their main... for unfarmable eggs, it is just right what you said, it is sellers who have the power to control market...

for refunding problems, it is definitely a problem... but i think since plat exclusive pets are bought with real money, i think it also should be bound to a person, an account, refunding plats to these exclusive plat buyers is something that must be done if they have complaint about it for gold buyers like me (yes, i also bought several mythic eggs), i honestly don't find it a problem at all if sts doesn't refund those...

and, did you read my first post, sir? i said if people are complaining how eggs market will down, pet's level should be shared but not the 'unlocked' status, did you get what i were written, sir? so second or third toon will still need to buy the egg to unlock pets, even if the first toon already have it, what is shared is the pets' level

it will motivate players to play more, since you can find the end of maxing all pets, currently it is (almost) endless, with new pets introduced every new events, so people choose to ignore unused pets, and people will probably try to do low level pvp-ing more, because old players have more to inherit to twinks

thank you, always keep this thread bumped :D

Why shadowlurk? Aren't there any good pets to farm? Lol there are so many idk why you pointed one pet out.
And btw no one intend to level up all the pets to cap level. At least I don't wish to!!!
Pet level should be shared not the unlocked stats!! What's the point in it? Who wants a level 41 pets with level 13 stats in their level 13 toons? Why not just keep the way it is now?

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 03:56 AM
*Samael killed everyone

extrapayah
07-15-2014, 06:15 AM

well, then cap the stats to L13 too, let the pets' level be kept, but stats are changed according to toon's level

cap the stats then :D

You said Why do sts release those useless pets if u don't cap level them. So I said those are for newcomers when they poor. Get the point? -.-

Why shadowlurk? Aren't there any good pets to farm? Lol there are so many idk why you pointed one pet out.
And btw no one intend to level up all the pets to cap level. At least I don't wish to!!!
Pet level should be shared not the unlocked stats!! What's the point in it? Who wants a level 41 pets with level 13 stats in their level 13 toons? Why not just keep the way it is now?

well, do you use spitfire/wurmtongue as your MAIN pet? if no, is the price affordable for newcomers?

any other pets worth farmed (to be sold) except that nowadays? then tell me one...

you said you don't wish to cap all pets right? it is useless, and the concept of having not sharing the stable make it become even more pointless to do, that's why combining stables motivate others (okay, not you) to play more, and the best thing from it is no one will get hurt

well of course for 'fairness' you were talking about how samael L41 will kill everyone

*Samael killed everyone

yes it will :D

thank you all, keep em bumped! :D

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 06:30 AM
well, then cap the stats to L13 too, let the pets' level be kept, but stats are changed according to toon's level

well, do you use spitfire/wurmtongue as your MAIN pet? if no, is the price affordable for newcomers?

any other pets worth farmed (to be sold) except that nowadays? then tell me one...

you said you don't wish to cap all pets right? it is useless, and the concept of having not sharing the stable make it become even more pointless to do, that's why combining stables motivate others (okay, not you) to play more, and the best thing from it is no one will get hurt

well of course for 'fairness' you were talking about how samael L41 will kill everyone

Lol you are trying to say just because I don't use spitfire or wurmtongue, it should be affordable for newcomers or it should be capped!!!! Guess what I don't use them not because they are not capped but because they are not any of my use. Why I have them? I think its cool to have pets in stable!!! And different pets have different uses!!! I hardly care about what level are they.
If you choose level 10 prance over level 41 Deary in elite trindin, idk why you re so much into exps. You gotta work hard to get some. You need higher level pets? Go level them up. You can't level up same pets in other toons? Its your laziness and your problem just don't make lots of characters then!!!
If you have combined stable useless pets still will be useless -.- you will use almost same pet in every toons .. level 1 using level 41 pet how lame. Idk how one can come up with these ideas!!

And about egg price, forget this pet that pet bla bla, if pet stable is combined pets will be like one time buy for all toons = dramatically decreases the number of buyers and price drops!! Is it so hard to understand?

extrapayah
07-15-2014, 08:28 AM
Lol you are trying to say just because I don't use spitfire or wurmtongue, it should be affordable for newcomers or it should be capped!!!! Guess what I don't use them not because they are not capped but because they are not any of my use. Why I have them? I think its cool to have pets in stable!!! And different pets have different uses!!! I hardly care about what level are they.
If you choose level 10 prance over level 41 Deary in elite trindin, idk why you re so much into exps. You gotta work hard to get some. You need higher level pets? Go level them up. You can't level up same pets in other toons? Its your laziness and your problem just don't make lots of characters then!!!
If you have combined stable useless pets still will be useless -.- you will use almost same pet in every toons .. level 1 using level 41 pet how lame. Idk how one can come up with these ideas!!

And about egg price, forget this pet that pet bla bla, if pet stable is combined pets will be like one time buy for all toons = dramatically decreases the number of buyers and price drops!! Is it so hard to understand?

well it's simple, consider a pet like a toon, and every new event, it is like the releasing several new type of toons (to be mastered), yes i'm lazy, i'm sorry if it offends you

again, if market price is the problem, just share level, but not the 'unlocked' status
and, if low level pvp is the problem, cap the pet's stats to match the toon

good luck for us and keep it bumped...

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Iam done here!!! No offense to ya aswel, just giving my opinion: combining pet stable is and will be terrible idea!! Peace

Kalahesi
07-17-2014, 10:06 AM
What will happen to those who have multiple of the same arcane pet and put them on different characters?

For example I have a twink and an endgame toon on the same account, both have samael. They wont be happy if they bought 2 of the same pet just to find out that pets can be shared between toons.

It is definitely a good idea but many ppl will be pi**ed.

Xeusx
07-17-2014, 11:02 AM

Dude, Sorcerer level 1-2 have 200-300 Health and Samael level 41 can kill them easily, is it funny? No? Then why you wanna make a suggestion like this?

extrapayah
07-17-2014, 01:04 PM
What will happen to those who have multiple of the same arcane pet and put them on different characters?

For example I have a twink and an endgame toon on the same account, both have samael. They wont be happy if they bought 2 of the same pet just to find out that pets can be shared between toons.

It is definitely a good idea but many ppl will be pi**ed.

i know, that's why i think dev should implement it as soon as possible, before more people buying same pet for same toon again,
because if considering a single pet is more or less a toon (with xp, stat, etc), releasing new pets in the future will only make capping pet an endless thing to do for player with multiple toon...

OR

just share pet's level/condition between toon, so the next toon we have, still have to buy the egg, to unlock the pet to be used

Dude, Sorcerer level 1-2 have 200-300 Health and Samael level 41 can kill them easily, is it funny? No? Then why you wanna make a suggestion like this?

like i said before, old players will always have more advantages when playing low level pvp, it is meant to be... but like i said before
if it become a problem, just cap the pet's stats according to the toon's level

by combining my 2 restriction i said before, the example case will be like this:

1. i have lvl 41 toon with lvl 41 samael
2. i have new toon, leveled it up until level 10
3. i have to buy samael egg in my level 10 toon to use it on my lvl 10 toon
4. the samael in my lvl 10 toon, will be limited by the toon's level, so in this case, the samael will have lvl 10 samael stat
5. but, when the toon reach level 11, the samael doesn't need to be trained to lvl 11, because it hold the actual exp of the shared samael (lvl 41)

with this, pvp still keep balanced, egg market won't become worse, but we don't need to ridiculously leveling same things again and again

thank you for the bumping :D

extrapayah
07-25-2014, 10:56 PM
isn't it good to have shared pet stable? :D

thank you

extrapayah
07-27-2014, 03:42 PM
daily bump,

thank you :D

Marcus Santana
07-30-2014, 10:33 AM
I love the idea

#ArcaneDeary

Gensin
07-31-2014, 07:36 AM

:suspicion: TRUE.

extrapayah
07-31-2014, 10:07 PM
:suspicion: TRUE.

i will believe that sts is not all about money, but also service

daily bumps, thanks :D

extrapayah
08-08-2014, 10:49 PM
all i want for christmas, is this :D

Gensin
08-09-2014, 01:48 AM
i will believe that sts is not all about money, but also service

daily bumps, thanks :D

You cant help us from doing this.
Especially when they released Nekro after 3 days from the EXPENSIVE, TIME CONSUMING and STRESSING. Elondrian event.

Xeusx
08-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Devs will never reply to this, this won't happen always.

extrapayah
08-09-2014, 02:45 AM
You cant help us from doing this.
Especially when they released Nekro after 3 days from the EXPENSIVE, TIME CONSUMING and STRESSING. Elondrian event.

Devs will never reply to this, this won't happen always.

let's hope for the best :D, don't you all want it to be implemented too? :D

Xeusx
08-09-2014, 02:59 AM
let's hope for the best :D, don't you all want it to be implemented too? :D
Yes!

But nope.

Gensin
08-09-2014, 04:29 AM
Actually I want but, when the time comes that I get the expensive pet, It will no longer be expensive, and I wont be happy also.

extrapayah
08-09-2014, 05:14 AM
Yes!

But nope.

great :D

Actually I want but, when the time comes that I get the expensive pet, It will no longer be expensive, and I wont be happy also.

why? pet price are meant to become less expensive by time...
and also, i said before if people afraid that eggs' price will go down, it can be made that every next character still need to buy the egg for unlocking the pet

Gensin
08-09-2014, 07:45 AM
great :D

why? pet price are meant to become less expensive by time...
and also, i said before if people afraid that eggs' price will go down, it can be made that every next character still need to buy the egg for unlocking the pet

Ok then, Then a 100% NO for me then.
Pet price are not meant to be LESS expensive. Rarity is a matter in this game. So if you get whim when the time goes price is decreasing? NO.
SHORTAGE is also a matter in this game, Like samael, once 21m now 30-40m, there was no 2x odds in crates.
Also, The prices move as fast as a bullet, STS cant track fast.

extrapayah
08-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Ok then, Then a 100% NO for me then.
Pet price are not meant to be LESS expensive. Rarity is a matter in this game. So if you get whim when the time goes price is decreasing? NO.
SHORTAGE is also a matter in this game, Like samael, once 21m now 30-40m, there was no 2x odds in crates.
Also, The prices move as fast as a bullet, STS cant track fast.

if people afraid that eggs' price will go down, it can be made that every next character still need to buy the egg for unlocking the pet :D

Gensin
08-09-2014, 09:12 PM
if people afraid that eggs' price will go down, it can be made that every next character still need to buy the egg for unlocking the pet :D

yeah, and sts can track that 24 hours regularly.. or even 12 hours, Prices move as fast as bullet here. when they already did the update its already, high price too late for them. you dont expect a game to update 12 hours or 24 hours regularly LOL?
Thats only max number, what if samael price moves every 5 hours. were screwed.

extrapayah
08-15-2014, 08:59 AM
yeah, and sts can track that 24 hours regularly.. or even 12 hours, Prices move as fast as bullet here. when they already did the update its already, high price too late for them. you dont expect a game to update 12 hours or 24 hours regularly LOL?
Thats only max number, what if samael price moves every 5 hours. were screwed.

well i'm sorry, but i can't get your point there...
you said you were afraid that eggs price will go down once the stable is shared, then i told you that, if that would be a problem, make the stable only share pets' level, which means each character still have to buy eggs to unlock the pet, which means it won't effect the number of eggs needed to buy, pretty much no change to current one

monthly bump :D
thanks

extrapayah
08-20-2014, 07:37 AM
dc'ed three times in ten minutes, in brackenridge... sigh

combine pet stable pls, with normal-have-a-life game time each day, capping all pet for three character is just and endless things to do... sigh... yes, i'm complaining
just combine the level... and add restrictions as many as you want,
also, i think with my suggested restriction in first page, nothing bad will happens

thank you

extrapayah
09-25-2014, 08:25 AM
dear sts devs, I promised to play more if you can make the pet stable share-able between toons in a single account :D

thank you very much

extrapayah
10-06-2014, 12:55 AM
don't you think that any platinum exclusive items should be bound to a person -> to an account ?

please devs, please consider shared pet stable and all the limitations... please

thank you

Xeusx
10-06-2014, 01:38 AM
100% I say NO.

fiftyonecents
10-06-2014, 01:45 AM
I like the idea , but yeah I agree with the others here man, it will create a backlash on spacetime so this one will probly not make it. it does not mean its not a good idea though so don't take this in a negative manner pls.

nice thread.

+1

extrapayah
10-14-2014, 05:48 AM
I like the idea , but yeah I agree with the others here man, it will create a backlash on spacetime so this one will probly not make it. it does not mean its not a good idea though so don't take this in a negative manner pls.

nice thread.

+1

thanks

please dev, consider it again...

with the current system, new player will be having a hard time to farm things for money, getting one arcane item will probably take years, yet we can share arcane ring between accounts, yet why not you do it for pets too?

Payed
10-16-2014, 12:44 AM
Worst Idea I ever heard of .

extrapayah
10-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Worst Idea I ever heard of .

thanks for the bump, although i'm curious with the negativity here,
probably only old players who have bought 2-3 samaels will feel cheated, but after next releases of new pets, life will get easier

Payed
10-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Or maybe because this is the worst idea I ever heard of. This idea will never be implemented combined stables = less money for sts

extrapayah
10-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Or maybe because this is the worst idea I ever heard of. This idea will never be implemented combined stables = less money for sts

owh, how do you know? are you one of those who buys platinum exclusives pets more than one times, with platinum bought with real money? or is there anyone buying platinum exclusives pets more than once?

anway, it is quite rare to see several days old post still on the first page :P, please sts devs, please consider it, probably you can make a poll before starting to think to implement the feature,

thanks, see you on halloween event :D

ArnabKnight
10-21-2014, 04:49 PM
no to this idea..
if you cant afford to buy or lazy to leveling your pets dont make a new character(twink)..

extrapayah
10-22-2014, 11:48 AM
no to this idea..
if you cant afford to buy or lazy to leveling your pets dont make a new character(twink)..

well, i'm not twinking, i make different classes to enjoy the game, but i found leveling pets and buying arcane pets on all three chars are endless tasks, a bit different with collecting gears

anyway, do you twinks? twinking is luxury, because twinking gears are usually discontinued, rare, and pricey things, and i believe arcane/mythic pets are less useful in twinking, since stat boost are a lot preferred, so i won't effect twinking that much, if devs apply limitation to pet strength (no more than char's level)

thank you

extrapayah
10-30-2014, 12:08 AM
daily bumps, please consider this and read the first post, thanks

Dumbledore
10-30-2014, 07:43 PM
I like it, only way it can be possible is one of two options:

1. Player has L41 Samael on one char, buys another samael for L41 mage, then the pet will be leveled to 41 already since hes already done the leveling.(this is the most likely one that has any possibility)

2. Player has L41 Samael on one char, makes new char, has to level samael on new char

However like most of the posts here point out that it is inconvenient to sts, moneywise, this would make things a lot easier for some of us and would GREATLY encourage me, idk abt everyone else, to start saving money + plat for a samael or nekro.

A third possibility is that player has samael L41, and makes a new character....that player may not use his samael until lvl 41 or he will have to buy a second samael and scale it to the level he is at, creating a new account on the same account for pets.

Like I said, all of these are highly unlikely to happen, but this would be highly convenient to many players, and I definitely agree with the OP.

+1.

Farminer's
10-30-2014, 09:07 PM
I agree +1

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
11-13-2014, 06:40 PM
please consider this for long term improvement, thank you...

extrapayah
01-25-2015, 11:19 PM
still wishing for this major update for the incoming season :DDD

Angel-Mary Sanchez
03-04-2015, 12:58 PM
100% agree, this will be a great update or also that you can buy something to unlearn your eggs will be awesome!

Imhotepx
03-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Good idea extra

cyrusrevange
03-07-2015, 05:19 AM
I like this idea

Hail
03-07-2015, 07:02 AM

True, however a shared stable would encourage players to purchase more character slots onto that account when making a new toon rather than making a new account to save plats.
Overall if sts is fair, and I do believe they are. The smaller amount of plat income + the customers gratitude would overcome the larger amount of platinum.

About that whole pet level issue. When making a new character, all pets will be scaled back down to level 1 on that account. Just think of it like when you first choose your companion, you also get every other pet you own, fresh at level 1.

Rx8
03-07-2015, 11:29 AM
True, however a shared stable would encourage players to purchase more character slots onto that account when making a new toon rather than making a new account to save plats.
Overall if sts is fair, and I do believe they are. The smaller amount of plat income + the customers gratitude would overcome the larger amount of platinum.

About that whole pet level issue. When making a new character, all pets will be scaled back down to level 1 on that account. Just think of it like when you first choose your companion, you also get every other pet you own, fresh at level 1.

Well, But they need to make sure that it doesnt get re-egged, as its main lvl will be 341. And more char slots can be purchased thro story toks too...

Farminer's
03-07-2015, 11:40 AM
I still think that StS should do the combined stable and I would love to see their feedback on it and why they don't want to do it. It would help a lot of players out for pets so for example (I have a slag,aba,dova,hj) on 4 different chars (1 hj) but it would be great I'd this happened then it would be on all.

Farminer's
03-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Put this back up need more

Twinisland
03-15-2015, 11:29 PM
Sts would never do it cause they won't get money, great idea but never going to happen. Additional note I may not like pros to much but they have worked hard to get their arcane eggs several times so this would suck for them.

epicrrr
03-15-2015, 11:43 PM
This is a doomsday scenario.

Hoardseeker
04-01-2015, 07:25 AM
I like it but NO for unlocking egg in another char,think of arcane and mythic pets....

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 12:08 PM
The problem with this sytem is that it's not easily managed.

If we can share pets, overleveled pets will not be available for the lower level toons. SO we will allow players to have multiple units of pets so they can still use the same pets at a lower level. Now, Imagine a player with 2-3 Nekro, or 4-5 Abaddon or 20 Deary. Players complaining because they took the wrong lvl pet, asking for a delevel. Imagine the loss of value of the pets because there are enough for everyone, OR a highest rarity of that pet to balance things. What happens if we delete a chaacter that is using a pet? It is a suggestion, but there are some other priorities.

extrapayah
04-01-2015, 12:54 PM
The problem with this sytem is that it's not easily managed.

If we can share pets, overleveled pets will not be available for the lower level toons. SO we will allow players to have multiple units of pets so they can still use the same pets at a lower level. Now, Imagine a player with 2-3 Nekro, or 4-5 Abaddon or 20 Deary. Players complaining because they took the wrong lvl pet, asking for a delevel. Imagine the loss of value of the pets because there are enough for everyone, OR a highest rarity of that pet to balance things. What happens if we delete a chaacter that is using a pet? It is a suggestion, but there are some other priorities.

check the first page :P, i also have written some arguments, and limitations

my idea is, the true level of the pet is maintained, while depending on the character's level which is summoning the pet, pet's stats will and should follow based on the character's level

e.g. pet's true level is 41, but when summoned by level 1 character, the pet's stats should be limited to level 1, it shouldn't be hard, because pet's stats are fixed, not like player which can spec different attribute and skill

as for deleting characters, think stable as a separate entities from characters which is bound to an account, like plat, even if you delete all your characters, plat value won't change.

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 04:14 PM
check the first page :P, i also have written some arguments, and limitations

my idea is, the true level of the pet is maintained, while depending on the character's level which is summoning the pet, pet's stats will and should follow based on the character's level

e.g. pet's true level is 41, but when summoned by level 1 character, the pet's stats should be limited to level 1, it shouldn't be hard, because pet's stats are fixed, not like player which can spec different attribute and skill

as for deleting characters, think stable as a separate entities from characters which is bound to an account, like plat, even if you delete all your characters, plat value won't change.

This will result into very negative effects. As I said, there will be less eggs opened, more eggs sold and a huge drop in egg value. During events, player who go for gold tier because they want an egg for each of their char... will only reach the gold tier on one of their characters. The players who will create multiple accounts to sell the eggs will make more money. People will put less money on opening locked crates because they can use the pets in their other character. It will also increase the capital of rich players who open more locked crates since they don't have to keep the egg for their other character.

Dragoonclaws
04-01-2015, 04:17 PM
If there is a need to unlock the pet... why share the pet? Can't they just level it up?

Enterradora
04-01-2015, 04:25 PM
nty bad idea

kinzmet
04-02-2015, 05:37 AM
No to the suggestion, too many reasons stated above already.

Why are we necroing this old thread? Its from year 2013, let it rest in peace. They didn't bother this suggestion for almost 2 years, they will not bother with this in the future.

extrapayah
04-02-2015, 07:17 AM
This will result into very negative effects. As I said, there will be less eggs opened, more eggs sold and a huge drop in egg value. During events, player who go for gold tier because they want an egg for each of their char... will only reach the gold tier on one of their characters. The players who will create multiple accounts to sell the eggs will make more money. People will put less money on opening locked crates because they can use the pets in their other character. It will also increase the capital of rich players who open more locked crates since they don't have to keep the egg for their other character.

well, i save gold to buy gears and pets,

several questions:
1. why is it bad that everyone has their pet cheap?
2. why is it bad that a player only need to reach gold tier once to get their event pet?
3. and if get multiple eggs because reached gold tier three times, and sell it, i doesn't deserve money for selling it?
4. and also why is it bad for players if we spent less real money on getting pets on our alts?
5. and why does rich players who keep opening locked doesn't deserve more money by selling eggs?

Redcity
04-15-2015, 07:52 AM
I support shared pet stable!!

extrapayah
04-16-2015, 04:19 AM
I support shared pet stable!!

thank youuu ^^

Spellcheck
04-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Omg a shared pet stable would be so good.. It's so annoying to keep farming gold to buy the same eggs :/

Fiasaria
05-28-2015, 09:01 PM
if to combine the stable u have to pay some plaltinum everybody wins

extrapayah
09-22-2015, 03:32 PM
shared pet stable pls sts :D:D:D

Rosybuds
09-22-2015, 08:34 PM
I totally agree with this never thought of Pets Before I was just annoyed that i had too buy 3 Plat Outfits on the One Acc for all my chars which is Ridiculous.If your paying Plat for One outfit it should be wearable too all on the same account the way it was in D/L Also with Pets (sorry to threw in an older game) But it's True !! So Yes Im up for Shared Stables too ....

Haligali
10-08-2015, 10:27 AM
because then there is less options to farm
2. why is it bad that a player only need to reach gold tier once to get their event pet?
because people get faster bored, if any is running these already boring events nowadays
3. and if get multiple eggs because reached gold tier three times, and sell it, i doesn't deserve money for selling it?
what gold? refer your 1 question
4. and also why is it bad for players if we spent less real money on getting pets on our alts?
if developers make less money, then we will get less updates
5. and why does rich players who keep opening locked doesn't deserve more money by selling eggs?
what money again? refer your 1 question

response are bold, hope you understand now why is a shared pet stable a chatastrophic idea and it lead to the end of this game.

extrapayah
10-08-2015, 11:41 AM
because then there is less options to farm
because people get faster bored, if any is running these already boring events nowadays
what gold? refer your 1 question
if developers make less money, then we will get less updates
what money again? refer your 1 question

response are bold, hope you understand now why is a shared pet stable a chatastrophic idea and it lead to the end of this game.

thank you for the response:
1. tell me how many percentage of AL players opening expensive, worth to farm eggs, in their alts? i have a feeling it's a very small number :P, so it won't affect the price that much
2. if we're already get bored with running with one character, isn't it the event's fault? my bad experience was when getting 3 nightshades for all my alts, i know it is not some gold tier pet, but if they make tiered reward not shareable between accounts which took this much time, then i'm going to cry, haha
3. it's also only my feeling, but genuine people who bought this events pet is mostly people who've missed the events, explaining why blinky/yowie was very cheap when it was first released
4. i know we need money for most things, but money is not everything
5. refer to small percentage who's opening on alts

anyway, please read the first page, there i also wrote a suggestion of having alts needed to open eggs to unlock, but they don't need to level it up, and the pet will follow the summoner's level while maintaining the true level, so it can return to its true level if summoned by higher level alts.

anyway, me as a fairly normal gamer actually only wants to get unique things in an event once, and then back to work, sleep, but since i'm also an idiot, who don't want to miss having experience using nightshade in my warrior, rogue, and mage, i did it anyway... but it will be great if the game can offer support on playing on alts, getting new gaming experience, trying new things, without unnecessarily add obligation to do way to many repetitive experience, like leveling same pet again and again, (and farming for same pet again and again)

thank you, i love the game, so i don't want to it to end prematurely

Haligali
10-08-2015, 01:30 PM
thank you for the response:
1. tell me how many percentage of AL players opening expensive, worth to farm eggs, in their alts? i have a feeling it's a very small number :P, so it won't affect the price that much
2. if we're already get bored with running with one character, isn't it the event's fault? my bad experience was when getting 3 nightshades for all my alts, i know it is not some gold tier pet, but if they make tiered reward not shareable between accounts which took this much time, then i'm going to cry, haha
3. it's also only my feeling, but genuine people who bought this events pet is mostly people who've missed the events, explaining why blinky/yowie was very cheap when it was first released
4. i know we need money for most things, but money is not everything
5. refer to small percentage who's opening on alts

anyway, please read the first page, there i also wrote a suggestion of having alts needed to open eggs to unlock, but they don't need to level it up, and the pet will follow the summoner's level while maintaining the true level, so it can return to its true level if summoned by higher level alts.

anyway, me as a fairly normal gamer actually only wants to get unique things in an event once, and then back to work, sleep, but since i'm also an idiot, who don't want to miss having experience using nightshade in my warrior, rogue, and mage, i did it anyway... but it will be great if the game can offer support on playing on alts, getting new gaming experience, trying new things, without unnecessarily add obligation to do way to many repetitive experience, like leveling same pet again and again, (and farming for same pet again and again)

thank you, i love the game, so i don't want to it to end prematurely

heh i tried to explain in short, you still doesn't understand. It gona kill the egg market.

Azrizal Rahimy
10-10-2015, 02:22 AM
Seem this idea very interesting to me.. But change it like if I want to renew my old account to lvl 1 back the pets in my old account were still there but been capped down to lvl 1...So, you dont feel to waste your gold to buy the same pets again. The shared pet in all account seem great idea but I think I will effect the price drop of the eggs. But, I don't care. I just want the price were decreasing like now. The OP players use plats, so whats a problem with the price of egg or gold? I like your idea extra but change it Little bit.

Titanium
10-10-2015, 04:45 AM
@Extrapayah

Your suggestion is killing me. You know was a time when pets like samael costed 35m. And Singe 16m. And maridos 27m. ETC. But coming right here on forum and making this suggestion over and over makes me wonder what are you smoking? Arcane pets have miserable prices right now.

If you opened a maridos on your rogue and a nekro on your twink mage or whatever you did. Don't come here on forum to make suggestions for your own interest.

Titanium
10-10-2015, 04:50 AM
dear sts devs, I promised to play more if you can make the pet stable share-able between toons in a single account :D

thank you very much

Dear Santa,

I'm going to be a good boy in the following months and if i do i need you to make these 3 wishes come true.

1. I want to date Adriana Lima.

2. I want Justin Bieber to quit making music.

3. I want people from Africa to don't starve anymore.

Thank you very much

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 12:39 AM

1. to make sure it won't hurt the balance of pvp in low level characters: cap pet stats to match the character's level, pet's stats unlike character's doesn't vary.
e.g.:
c. when summoning the samael in my l10 toon, the samael will have l10 samael stats
d. but, if my newly created toon reach l20, the samael doesn't need to be trained to l20, because its actual shared level/xp is 41

2. if you think it will make the game become too easy, or someone said it will ruin eggs market (which i don't 100% agree), make the next use of the egg by another character to 'just' unlock the pet, (each character has its own unlocked status for each pet, but for all of them has shared level)
e.g.:
d. after unlocking the samael, the newly created toon can access the shared samael, (with shared level)

to both titanium and haligali, be open minded and stop prematurely judge everything,

especially to titanium, who wish sts to release op limited thing only for reason that you need something worth to sell, sacrificing the balance and increasing already large gap with new players, please don't get annoyed when other (poor) players get happy

ah yes, i have samael, toor, nekro, maridos, 6 mythic pet, all event legendary pets in my 3 characters, and no i didn't bought it when it was all less than 2m, 27m for 3 samaels, 9m for 3 maridoses, 24m for 3 nekros, 7m for 3 toors, 9m for 18 mythic pets, and probably around 6m worth of all legendary pets, and no, i'm not twinking, nor do i have plan to do it

Titanium
10-11-2015, 09:03 AM
to both titanium and haligali, be open minded and stop prematurely judge everything,

especially to titanium, who wish sts to release op limited thing only for reason that you need something worth to sell, sacrificing the balance and increasing already large gap with new players, please don't get annoyed when other (poor) players get happy

ah yes, i have samael, toor, nekro, maridos, 6 mythic pet, all event legendary pets in my 3 characters, and no i didn't bought it when it was all less than 2m, 27m for 3 samaels, 9m for 3 maridoses, 24m for 3 nekros, 7m for 3 toors, 9m for 18 mythic pets, and probably around 6m worth of all legendary pets, and no, i'm not twinking, nor do i have plan to do it

Can you please upload all those 3 stables? So i can believe you

I want everyone to enjoy the time in AL and work for their stables. But what are you asking is beyond madness. Like i said, prices are miserable of any arcane pet. If stables are going to be shared than the whole market will drop even harder. Pets that come with the events are going to cost nothing. I have a friend who had 4 NS on her 4 toons. That's a commitment. Not this suggestion who actually puts a shadow on the farming and makes everyone lazy.

I only came here because i seen you are suggestion over and over. I gave my feedback. Have a good time continue with this madness for the next 2 years. No dev is going to take your suggestion in serious.

Wutzgood
10-11-2015, 09:27 AM
This suggestion has about the same chance of happening as the perfect goblin ring being made stashable. Actually maybe even less than that.

They said no to this suggestion when arcane pets were 20 mil+. Now that they are so cheap I don't think its gonna make them change their mind.

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Can you please upload all those 3 stables? So i can believe you

I want everyone to enjoy the time in AL and work for their stables. But what are you asking is beyond madness. Like i said, prices are miserable of any arcane pet. If stables are going to be shared than the whole market will drop even harder. Pets that come with the events are going to cost nothing. I have a friend who had 4 NS on her 4 toons. That's a commitment. Not this suggestion who actually puts a shadow on the farming and makes everyone lazy.

I only came here because i seen you are suggestion over and over. I gave my feedback. Have a good time continue with this madness for the next 2 years. No dev is going to take your suggestion in serious.

first, have you read the limitation that i suggested, which is also re-quoted by me? here, again:

e.g.:

e.g.:

after that, feel free to reply here, or pm, or anything, then i'll pm you my latest stable's screenshot's link, if you don't want to re-read my quoted suggestion part, read the 'pet system' thread under pet sub-forum, there you can find one or two of my stable ss, notice the different in number of pets
anyway, if you need a screenshot to change your mind, aren't you a bit shallow in mind? good suggestion doesn't need to come from some known players, no?

and respect to your friend who has 4 nightshade, i know the feeling, especially if one of her toon is an average-geared capped warrior
and tell me how many people have ever bought event pet for their alts?

This suggestion has about the same chance of happening as the perfect goblin ring being made stashable. Actually maybe even less than that.

They said no to this suggestion when arcane pets were 20 mil+. Now that they are so cheap I don't think its gonna make them change their mind.

please also read the limitation that i quoted before, with that limitation, number of eggs that is needed to be opened is still the same

thank you

Wutzgood
10-11-2015, 11:54 AM
With the limitation I don't see a point to it. You still have to buy the eggs for all toons. It just Seems like a lot of work for Sts just so we don't have to level pets we have bought more than one.

Iamsenpi
10-11-2015, 12:12 PM
I love this idea :) mostly cus I would love all my pets on my other accounts to so that way I wouldn't have to re buy all of them if I have a hissy fit and delete my account again xD

Ardbeg
10-11-2015, 02:12 PM
just let it go! implementing this now would only create messy level problems, major injustice and further destroy economy.
it was never meant to be this way.
i do have all pets including sns and therefore probably would profit most, but i can only repeat: let it go!

Kalahesi
10-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Shared pet stable... Me likey!

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk

Avaree
10-11-2015, 02:46 PM
implementing a shared stable would kill the game.

NO to shared stable!!!!

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 03:25 PM
just let it go! implementing this now would only create messy level problems, major injustice and further destroy economy.
it was never meant to be this way.
i do have all pets including sns and therefore probably would profit most, but i can only repeat: let it go!

will be a hassle, yes, but if it is for a better gaming experience, why not? you think it is okay for something so significant in a said f2p game to be real-money based and not account/real person bound?

major injustice, yes, for whoever has reopened several pets in alts, but the problem will get bigger the longer it is implemented, we need big heart of those in this category. most gamer who've played some game and bored with its content usually will try to replay the game, to enjoy different experience with the game, that's why there is twinking in many games, multiple accounts, playing alts, etc. so i think it is normal to ask something like this, a feel of new game+ when replaying a game, an appreciation to our previous effort.

as for economy, i'm no economist, so i can't comment much :P, but i think the real value of the eggs will actually increase, because it will be account bound, but price will need time to adjust

let's say that:
1. tank is meant to hold damage
2. potions is meant to be spammed in this game enough to make dps class survive

then what's the point of the tank, but heck, those two are solid premises, designed from the start, are you okay with that?

yes, congratulation on getting all those pets, and respect from me

i admit it's hard for me to let go of something, i'm that stupidly stubborn, so:
if any of you think that this is a stupid idea, rather than telling me, 'it's not okay', 'it's not meant to be like that', etc, give me longer argument, or if it's not worth of your time, just ignore it. even though you're only giving negative response, but you're actually helping me bump this thread

With the limitation I don't see a point to it. You still have to buy the eggs for all toons. It just Seems like a lot of work for Sts just so we don't have to level pets we have bought more than one.

agree... that's why i wrote 'if' there, that's why i'd like it to be 100% shareable with only the first limitation implemented, but probably will only be possible if we (i hope you support this idea, now :D) can convince most players, including devs, that:
1. eggs true value will actually increase, because of eggs being account bound
2. will not negatively effect the market by a lot, because not many players reopening eggs at full price (the price when that certain eggs is still new), and that most farmable eggs opener is actually more of new players, rather than old players opening on alts
3. it is for better future gaming experience, especially to players who've opened on their alts, that it will be good if they ever plan to open totally new pets

in my opinion, this type of game should prioritize gaming experience, but somehow the talk about economy in this game has been unnecessarily way too sensitive

I love this idea :) mostly cus I would love all my pets on my other accounts to so that way I wouldn't have to re buy all of them if I have a hissy fit and delete my account again xD

thank you :D, i hope it was not a sarcasm, because i'm not good at understanding sarcasm (i'm no native, hehe)

Dimitrian
10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
will be a hassle, yes, but if it is for a better gaming experience, why not? you think it is okay for something so significant in a said f2p game to be real-money based and not account/real person bound?

major injustice, yes, for whoever has reopened several pets in alts, but the problem will get bigger the longer it is implemented, we need big heart of those in this category. most gamer who've played some game and bored with its content usually will try to replay the game, to enjoy different experience with the game, that's why there is twinking in many games, multiple accounts, playing alts, etc. so i think it is normal to ask something like this, a feel of new game+ when replaying a game, an appreciation to our previous effort.

as for economy, i'm no economist, so i can't comment much [emoji14], but i think the real value of the eggs will actually increase, because it will be account bound, but price will need time to adjust

let's say that:

then what's the point of the tank, but heck, those two are solid premises, designed from the start, are you okay with that?

yes, congratulation on getting all those pets, and respect from me

i admit it's hard for me to let go of something, i'm that stupidly stubborn, so:
if any of you think that this is a stupid idea, rather than telling me, 'it's not okay', 'it's not meant to be like that', etc, give me longer argument, or if it's not worth of your time, just ignore it. even though you're only giving negative response, but you're actually helping me bump this thread

agree... that's why i wrote 'if' there, that's why i'd like it to be 100% shareable with only the first limitation implemented, but probably will only be possible if we (i hope you support this idea, now :D) can convince most players, including devs, that:
1. eggs true value will actually increase, because of eggs being account bound
2. will not negatively effect the market by a lot, because not many players reopening eggs at full price (the price when that certain eggs is still new), and that most farmable eggs opener is actually more of new players, rather than old players opening on alts
3. it is for better future gaming experience, especially to players who've opened on their alts, that it will be good if they ever plan to open totally new pets

in my opinion, this type of game should prioritize gaming experience, but somehow the talk about economy in this game has been unnecessarily way too sensitive

thank you :D, i hope it was not a sarcasm, because i'm not good at understanding sarcasm (i'm no native, hehe)
Dude,sts has other priorities rather than making this...thing...
Game balance is already screwed up,and you want to destroy what has remained of it.You and the people with "bring para back".

Ardbeg
10-11-2015, 04:02 PM

please correct your citations in the post above, i am only responsible for the first one!

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Dude,sts has other priorities rather than making this...thing...
Game balance is already screwed up,and you want to destroy what has remained of it.You and the people with "bring para back".

no harm in multitasking :P, thank you for the free bump
p.s.: why quote if you didn't read it?

Dimitrian
10-11-2015, 04:05 PM
no harm in multitasking [emoji14], thank you for the free bump
p.s.: why quote if you didn't read it?
Who said i didn't?

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 04:08 PM
please correct your citations in the post above, i am only responsible for the first one!

eh, what do you mean? i used that sentence to reply iamsenpi's post, i believe i made it quite clear on my own post, probably you've read dimitrian's quote instead :P

Ardbeg
10-11-2015, 04:10 PM
let's say that:

potions are a gold sink like pet feeding.a necessity in mmos where gold is generated from nowhere every second. it s the introduction of ankhs that hurt the tanks role most among other things.

Ardbeg
10-11-2015, 04:13 PM
eh, what do you mean? i used that sentence to reply iamsenpi's post, i believe i made it quite clear on my own post, probably you've read dimitrian's quote instead :P

sorry, not your fault. i use tapatalk and in tapatalk all three citations are credited to me *sigh*. anyways in webview citations are proper.

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Who said i didn't?

just guessing :P, because i suggested you to ignore this thread and my replies if you can't give enough argument, here, i will help you :D

Dimitrian
10-11-2015, 04:18 PM
just guessing [emoji14], because i suggested you to ignore this thread and my replies if you can't give enough argument, here, i will help you :D
I would say your idea isn't okay,but your idea...is really stupid. Sorry bro :/

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
potions are a gold sink like pet feeding.a necessity in mmos where gold is generated from nowhere every second. it s the introduction of ankhs that hurt the tanks role most among other things.

agree, so, we've similar opinions on ankh kits effect,

but at the moment end game rogues can also survive without using ankhs in certain endgame maps, and that is more or less meant to be with the current system.
or since i'm not a player from first season, i don't know for sure, but have timed leaderboards have ever have a tank in it? if not, is it okay to keep it like that?

thank you

Ardbeg
10-11-2015, 04:57 PM
agree, so, we've similar opinions on ankh kits effect,

but at the moment end game rogues can also survive without using ankhs in certain endgame maps, and that is more or less meant to be with the current system.
or since i'm not a player from first season, i don't know for sure, but have timed leaderboards have ever have a tank in it? if not, is it okay to keep it like that?

thank you

if i remember right, tanks were in timed leaderboards in earlier harder kraken and nordr maps. and this spiraled out of control with all myths, arcane and pet buffs. the current state is it s not meant like that imho.

a combined pet stable means a fracture of the eggs sold, a fracture of the eggs and locks needed to farm, a fracture of the plat sold with the same player base. of course sts could choose to implement this to entertain you and then adjust drop rates accordingly after that to restore economy. which means no one wins with a lot of effort.
you can t trick the law of supply and demand, not with another hundred threads.

extrapayah
10-11-2015, 06:34 PM
if i remember right, tanks were in timed leaderboards in earlier harder kraken and nordr maps. and this spiraled out of control with all myths, arcane and pet buffs. the current state is it s not meant like that imho.

a combined pet stable means a fracture of the eggs sold, a fracture of the eggs and locks needed to farm, a fracture of the plat sold with the same player base. of course sts could choose to implement this to entertain you and then adjust drop rates accordingly after that to restore economy. which means no one wins with a lot of effort.
you can t trick the law of supply and demand, not with another hundred threads.

first, thank you for the continuous replies, getting ignored is the harshest treatment for me, hehe :P

interesting fact, i guess i can't find any example to counter that argument at the moment, but still, i insist that this game is not made without flaws, and the decision about which one is a flaw, and which one is not is all in dev's/game designer's hand, so like you said again sts might choose to implement this, and if you don't mind, i'd like to fight for it.

and if they choose to do it, even though they adjust the drop rate to make some pets rarer, i'd say it's still win for us, who play alts, and enjoy playing different classes.
and if we're talking about plat exclusive pets and its derivative (unfarmable arcane pets), definitely less real money will be spent for anyone who's enjoying playing alts, but why is it a wrong thing to begin with? it is bought with real money.

and you're definitely right that we can't trick the supply / demand of items in this game with hundred threads, and nor do i want to be manipulative with it, my goal is still the same, the highest gaming experience.

and i also think that the supply/demand of eggs market won't be affected (too much) by shared pet stable, because player who's enjoying playing with alts will eventually be more willing to spent more gold to buy the eggs, or without doubt, buying it as soon as possible, at a higher price, and if a first hand seller is able to sell this to this alts-enjoying-player at a higher price, it means less plat spent for getting a bigger amount of gold, so in the end the virtual money circulation in the game won't be affected, but the gold/and items magically generated from another world's source (real world/plat) will mostly decrease. which is not a problem, because i think it is kind of consumer protection to players

also, only sts have the real and objective data, but i've never find a buyer who buy several same eggs that i've farmed since i've been playing AL, at least when i listed multiple eggs of the same type i've never found anyone buying them at the same time, which i can infer that no one actually buy legendary eggs for their alts at its worth-to-be-farmed price. at some time long ago, i farmed ribbit, flapjack, kettle/loki, malison, snaggletooth/wrathjaw, kelvin, shadowlurk, and recently breeze, but i've never found a buyer who bought those eggs multiple times at the same price, at relatively same period,
idk from arcane eggs' seller perspective though, but as an arcane egg buyer and both alts-enjoying-player, i've never bought an arcane pet at its full price, but anyway, my opinion as an arcane eggs buyer is totally biased.

in the end, probably i'll get shut by a statement from first hand arcane eggs sellers if they think that they are afraid to lose money or getting less money from a buyer who usually bought more than 1 eggs

thank you

Titanium
10-12-2015, 02:00 AM
and i also think that the supply/demand of eggs market won't be affected (too much) by shared pet stable

It won't be affected much?

The costs to get an arcane pet in game is ridiculous how it looks. 18 vials farmed and you got your nekro / 8 vials farmed for a toor/maridos.

When the price is that kind of low then I'm afraid the supply is high and demand it's low. How we are supposed to make gold during events ? Are people like me who are hoarding eggs and gems and selling when the supply it gets lower and the demand higher.

You opened this thread 3 years ago. Time to give up and move on. No dev/mod replied to this . You wondered why ?

Please synthesize your replies and I'm still waiting for the screenshots with those 3 stables.

Haligali
10-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Guys gave up, if he dont wanna understand the oblivious. I can argue through pages too, why free beer would be good to everyone, but i can accept it never gona happen. Extra just let it go.

Titanium
10-12-2015, 05:06 AM
Guys gave up, if he dont wanna understand the oblivious. I can argue through pages too, why free beer would be good to everyone, but i can accept it never gona happen. Extra just let it go.

And when nobody will reply he will do this

daily bumps, please consider this and read the first post, thanks

mesalin
10-12-2015, 05:24 AM
Just lmao to this. He will cry more and more till they make shared stable? Bad idea ever.
BTW if you have 3 stables with so much pets then why you wanna make it sharable? Lmao.
+1 to Titanium
Show us ss [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>

Haligali
10-12-2015, 05:45 AM
Just lmao to this. He will cry more and more till they make shared stable? Bad idea ever.
BTW if you have 3 stables with so much pets then why you wanna make it sharable? Lmao.
+1 to Titanium
Show us ss [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>

Its a sad behaviour, just cry endless on forum and it will happen :/

If i were sts, im gona release a 'shared pet stable chest' with a drop rate of shady and surge currently. Let them spend money..

Avaree
10-12-2015, 12:05 PM
I honestly think the devs silently answered this suggestion..

See the original posting date of this thread....

#silently#rejected#

Disproves
10-12-2015, 12:31 PM
I honestly think the devs silently answered this suggestion..

See the original posting date of this thread....

#silently#rejected#

LOL it was a necro all along xd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guild
10-14-2015, 01:05 PM
i like the idea :D i am using nekro and maridos on my twink and i guess it would be nice to share pets with other toons too

extrapayah
10-24-2015, 12:32 PM
i like the idea :D i am using nekro and maridos on my twink and i guess it would be nice to share pets with other toons too

i know, right? :D

Xdumbx
10-27-2015, 08:15 AM
It would be nice, they should start at lvl 1 on the other char.

xRyuzanki
11-09-2015, 05:59 AM
No. It's a big no D:
1st The Price of Eggs ( any kind ) will surely drop . The Supply will rise but not the Demand .
2nd is for the "undergeared farmers" . because their equips / gear is not suitable for a hard map they will lose profit. For ex. is Malison
I saw many ppl farming this pet because it is easy to get it even you have a not so good gear.
3rd is for those who do "Hoarding". I'm also doing this after event cooldown . those ppl who patiently wait will be unfair to them.
4th is for those ppl who put efforts just to farm them.
And many more !.
I just wrote 4 because I'm not so good in English. Please consult and think before you post your ideas .
( for ex is my thread in AL GD . I received many bad feedbacks although there are some who ppl agree to me )

extrapayah
11-09-2015, 07:18 AM
i hope they will consider to make it shareable in their future game though, if they decide to make another new game with similar pet system

MamaEspa
11-09-2015, 06:21 PM
I think we should combine our stable because a lot of people spend a whole lotta gold just to buy a pet for their low level characters or other classes, this is a convenient way to stay updated with level caps as to what many people said in this thread, I hope they do put this into action because for me, I for one have spent a lot of money or have lost a lot of gold just to get a decent pet, this would be a marvelous idea :)

extrapayah
11-17-2015, 01:49 AM
yes, agree, the effort and cost of getting the pet is still there, it is not like we do nothing and voila we got the pet.

the only thing that is toon bound should only be something that regenerating by time/daily basis, which can be abused by doing nothing and waiting to get something on multiple alts

Xdumbx
11-19-2015, 02:06 PM
It would be nice, but if they did that, sts wouldn't make as much of a profit. no profit= no AL.

imbd
12-20-2015, 08:48 PM
Cmon sts pls do this!

Zynzyn
12-21-2015, 10:42 AM
I would choose to say no to combined petstable, reason being that the demand for pets will lessen, making sts lose revenue. That is unhealthy for the game. I would suggest arranging the stable pets in alphabetical order and also a loadout button for favorite/most used pets/pet.

nightmaresmoke
12-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Not gonna happen in a million years...

extrapayah
12-30-2015, 08:01 AM
Cmon sts pls do this!

we can probably contribute by asking this on the official survey :D

here is the link : https://www.research.net/r/arcanem

it is an official questionnaire sent from community@spacetimestudios

pet and its AA is like an unique 5th skill that is so significant in improving/changing the gameplay, and is an important fun factor in this monotonic skill system of AL
but sadly the cost of price and time needed to explore the combination of pet, skill and class is way too much, and can only increase everytime we have new level cap
not only from buying and unlocking the pet, but the time for level it up until its maximum potential

of course sts need to run their business, but in this case, i think sts is being too greedy

P.S. thanks for the whim :P

Deathlyreaper
02-20-2016, 03:34 PM
+1 on this idea People just don't read your whole thread man. They say that the demand for pets will be less. NO IT WONT!!. If u guys read the whole thread he also suggested the unlocking system meaning that if u have Sam on your main and u want Sam on your Alt but u don't want to lvl it up, u just have to buy Sam on your alt and the lvl of it will be the same as your so if your a lvl 13 think your Sam will be lvl 13 NOT 41

penyihirjowo
02-25-2016, 11:29 PM
up :* go go go ... shared stabled like gold in stashable

Remiem
02-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Hey guys! It doesn't address ALL of the things here, but here's a response I made on a similar thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?300494-One-Stable-at-One-Account-Share-pet-on-one-account&p=2405317&viewfull=1#post2405317

Hope it helps!

Fredystern
03-07-2016, 05:13 AM
Guys he mean you need other egg to unlock a pet ib other character example: i have nekro lvl 46 in my 46 char, i want to buy other nekro egg for my rogue that just capped, i unlocked it and it was already lvl 46 same as other character no need to lvled it from lvl 1 to cap. If in twink ex: lvl 46 nekro , i make new character for twink 23 i unlock nekro using other nekro egg, the lvl same as the twink lvl. So in this case the pet lvl cant get above character lvl its scaled to chars lvl, if you lvl your rogue to 47 but ur nekro lvl 46 u cant make the nekro lvl 47 same as you, you need to lvl it once in one char to scale it to higher lvl understand?

Nathan Ferreira
03-07-2016, 01:18 PM
bump for the combined and refined pet stable

TWEEKER4LIFE
03-11-2016, 12:14 PM
I agree with the Pet Stable share system.

penyihirjowo
03-16-2016, 09:43 AM
up... please more support to succes

Bmlty
05-15-2017, 12:20 PM
+1 this is good idea