PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on Arcane pets for Plat

Jexetta
10-28-2013, 02:34 PM
To settle a disagreement, can everyone please let me know if Glacian was ever available for platinum purchase, like a mythic pet.

matanofx
10-28-2013, 02:36 PM
No it was not.

Bless
10-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Noo

Spyce
10-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Nope.

VanRah
10-28-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes it was, when slag n glacian have been released they both were plat pets.
After dev removed the arcane glacian as plat purchased pet.
The ones saying no should not talk as they ignore this.

luinthir
10-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Gwyn is right, Glacian could be bought for 250 plats for a short period after it has been released.

Aedees
10-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Yes gwyn is right..

iluvataris
10-28-2013, 03:14 PM
na, last 3 comments before mine are wrong : /

VanRah
10-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Well I hope some dev can comment too.
This is just ridiculous.
I know I'm rt.

luka
10-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Im playing this game every day since lv16 cap till now and im 99.9% sure that glacian was NEVER available to buy in stable.

luinthir
10-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Gwyn leave them...u can't make everyone understand...some have forgotten (or even never realized it) n some may be new...

VanRah
10-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Im playing this game every day since lv16 cap till now and im 99.9% sure that glacian was NEVER available to buy in stable.

I'm playing this game since it has been released n I'm certain of what I stated.

N Luinthir u are rt, I don't care about what they think, I know I'm rt.

Deadroth
10-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Erm... Gwyn.. Sorry to say that.. But arcane pets couldn't have been bought for plat. Live with it. They can be found only in LGCoTW.. Over of discussion. I have played in first hour of Glacian in stable, and i remember, i told to Gameplay that is crap pet for blowupin crates. And i know it is only available in crates. Sorry.

I will find a quote to end this. brb.

Glacian is a new Arcane Rarity pet coming soon to Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. He has some great abilities. We'll have all the details of him when he's available (should be in a patch on Thursday, March 21st). Look for details then!

LGCoTW are only way to obtain them, instead of trading. Basta.

And 250 plat is price for Mythic pets, no Arcane ones.

Hope i explained You this.

PS. Maybe you misstook this with Slag..

VanRah
10-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Nope, u can say all u want, I'm sure 150% that u could buy Glacian also in stable for a short period when it has been released.
I hope a dev can comment this thread too.
N u can't say me "basta" -.-

Now all arcane pets can be found in Locked Crates, but at the beginning this was not the case with Glacian. U, live with it.

csyui
10-28-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm playing this game since it has been released n I'm certain of what I stated.

N Luinthir u are rt, I don't care about what they think, I know I'm rt.

I dont care about what you think, I know you are wrong. :bee:

Rare
10-28-2013, 04:08 PM
If you're saying there was a glitch... t hat's one thing. Other than that, its incorrect.

SayCreed
10-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Unless it was a glitch ther is no way.
The quote is there
It doesn't say it can be bought with plat

Sorry

matanofx
10-28-2013, 04:32 PM
If there was a glacian glitch we would all know about it, even if it was just for half an hour! which isnt even what those people are saying

I cant say i was online at the exact time of release of glacian but if there was a moment in time when it was sold for 250plat i and many many other people would have known

Further more, glacian was EXTREMELY rare when it was new, i promise you it wouldnt have been so rare and sold for 30m (amazing amount at the time) if it was bought for 250plat at the beginning

Waiting for a dev to put an official end to this.

hakoom7
10-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Glacian were never for plats we all been there that time when it was released and just like samael and abaddon mythic can be purchased with plats but arcane were NEVER available for plat purchase.
Dont wana e rude but i guess the people who said it was are the same people who made u confused and make u post this thread.

falmear
10-28-2013, 04:48 PM
If Glacian was available in the stable as a mistake, then you can prove it by looking in the announcement thread. Because any mistake like this, they would have added an announcement saying Glacian was no longer available in stable. I am not going to waste my time looking for something that is not there. But if you are 150% sure its there then I suggest you prove everyone wrong and post a link to this announcement.

drgrimmy
10-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Yep, glacian was never available for direct purchase with plat.... only from opening crates.

Carapace
10-28-2013, 05:13 PM
Glacian, and all Arcane pets for that matter, have never been available for direct purchase. Only Mythics have been. This is a substantial difference between the two pet rarities, and why the price is so high for Arcane Eggs. It can only be acquired through Crates.

Kakashis
10-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Right now Glacian will only cost u 3000 plat :)

KingMartin
10-28-2013, 06:16 PM
Right now Glacian will only cost u 3000 plat :)

3000 / 250 = 12 grimm's x 1M (hopefully in the near future) = 1 Glacian :)

I think Grimm is about to become a new currency.

Anybody has Samael for sale? I pay in hard Grimm currency :D

P.S. Gwyn, although you might be mistaken (I was not sure either until Carapace's statement) don't let your mood to be spoiled by bossy remarks. Some people are simply extremely clever and smart and everything ;)

H2N
10-28-2013, 07:29 PM
P.S. Gwyn, although you might be mistaken (I was not sure either until Carapace's statement) don't let your mood to be spoiled by bossy remarks. Some people are simply extremely clever and smart and everything ;)

Yup. Even I wasn't sure and had to ask someone around here who was more sure than I was to post the answer. Carapace to the rescue.

Kakashis
10-28-2013, 07:50 PM
3000 / 250 = 12 grimm's x 1M (hopefully in the near future) = 1 Glacian :)

I think Grimm is about to become a new currency.

Anybody has Samael for sale? I pay in hard Grimm currency :D

Haha right on the money! Vanities will get you there too, but 1M a pop for Grimm is the way to go!

chitgoks
10-28-2013, 07:57 PM
seems. there is no delete post. he he he. thought glacian was indeed in stable for a short while

hakoom7
10-28-2013, 09:06 PM
If Glacian was available in the stable as a mistake, then you can prove it by looking in the announcement thread. Because any mistake like this, they would have added an announcement saying Glacian was no longer available in stable. I am not going to waste my time looking for something that is not there. But if you are 150% sure its there then I suggest you prove everyone wrong and post a link to this announcement.

Wow perfect solution for stupid setuation, now u either do what fal said and prove us wrong or u say to urself (ops didnt see that coming) and just apologize to people u confused :)

Juicymango
10-28-2013, 09:14 PM
And now stop ganging on gwyn and be peaceful :) we are all humans and humans make mistakes.

VanRah
10-29-2013, 01:06 AM
Glacian, and all Arcane pets for that matter, have never been available for direct purchase. Only Mythics have been. This is a substantial difference between the two pet rarities, and why the price is so high for Arcane Eggs. It can only be acquired through Crates.
I'm sure it was for a short time after it has been release. Maybe even u forgotten it.

I'm not going to apologize to no one because I KNOW I'M RIGHT.

matanofx
10-29-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm sure it was for a short time after it has been release. Maybe even u forgotten it.

Call me a jerk but this is ridic. Funny tho =]

SayCreed
10-29-2013, 04:28 AM

Call me a jerk but this is ridic. Funny tho =]
As Jaytb does
*Grabs popcorn*
Then what I do is
*get fire hose*

eeknoh
10-29-2013, 05:16 AM

Lol @ telling a developer he's wrong about his game. Talk about absurdity. Just let it go you are mistaken in your memory, its no big deal.. we all make mistakes.

Juicymango
10-29-2013, 06:51 AM

Well its ok to make mistakes but dont be a blockhead and believe the truth that youre wrong.

Maunyabastian
10-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Gwyn calm down. We all do mistakes sometimes, even if you're right just forget it away. Don't take this as a serious problem, and don't let this problem makes your name dirty. Have fun! :)

Daddyblu
10-29-2013, 08:06 AM
Yup. Even I wasn't sure and had to ask someone around here who was more sure than I was to post the answer. Carapace to the rescue.

Ohh well I wish i could have screen shot it that time. but Gwyn your not alone,

It was on the stable for like 1-2 days for 250 plats when it was 1st release. they made a mistake and removed it very quick.

KingMartin
10-29-2013, 09:08 AM
It was on the stable for like 1-2 days for 250 plats when it was 1st release.

I was still in the category that some like to call "noob" when Nordr came out - and I would swear Glacian was for plats just like Slag. But I admit that at that time I might have easily mixed Slag for Glacian. Arcane stuff was like100 miles away for me at that time. (And in fact, it still is lol ) :D

Anyway, I like the honesty of H2N admitting that he himself had to check - obviously, this topic is not so easy as it seems :)

Zeus
10-29-2013, 09:22 AM

Gwyn, if it was available for plats, many would have seen people buying it.

Secondly, a developer has admitted it.

If you're going to continue this, at least let us all know what you've been smoking so we can have a laugh and a good time as well. ;)

Maalice
10-29-2013, 11:10 AM
My head hurts

Limsi
10-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Developers do take note certain changes that they implement in game. This is a part of the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) which happens to be in the final phase: maintenance. You usually see these changes in the patch notes.

VanRah
10-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Ohh well I wish i could have screen shot it that time. but Gwyn your not alone,

It was on the stable for like 1-2 days for 250 plats when it was 1st release. they made a mistake and removed it very quick.

Ty. N ty to H2N for being honest.
As someone stated humans can make mistakes, devs are humans as well.
N with this I won't say other.
The thread is closed for me.
Thanks to all the ones that supported me n Apollo, if u really played this game since the beginning, then u are the one who smokes weed if u haven't been able to see that Glacian could be bought in the stable for a limited time.

matanofx
10-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Ty. N ty to H2N for being honest.
As someone stated humans can make mistakes, devs are humans as well.
N with this I won't say other.
The thread is closed for me.
Thanks to all the ones that supported me n Apollo, if u really played this game since the beginning, then u are the one who smokes weed if u haven't been able to see that Glacian could be bought in the stable for a limited time.

Yeah.. telling H2N that he's wrong about this is like telling van gogh he's wrong about what he meant when he painted starry night -.-

Just like deja vu when you can swear this and that already happened exactly the same way at the same date and time, your mind is playing tricks on you. I dont mean to be rude, but telling H2N he's wrong made you that much less significant as a forumer.

Pandamoni
10-29-2013, 01:00 PM
You guys didn't know that STG actually sold glacian to some of us who are speshool for like 90 plat in a secret release party?

Uh oh, the secret it out.

Deadroth
10-29-2013, 01:03 PM
You guys didn't know that STG actually sold glacian to some of us who are speshool for like 90 plat in a secret release party?

Uh oh, the secret it out.

XD That was great! I remember it! But i think Glacy was for 99 plat at that time...

Samhayne
10-29-2013, 01:06 PM
Closing this up.

*clickty clack*