PDA

View Full Version : to the bitter end

RedRyder
11-09-2010, 06:04 PM
ive defended you guys on the price choices, even getting at anyone that complained or asked for free plat buy plat with in game gold lower prices blah blah BLAH. i havent even had the chance to play 1.5 but by reading all of this i dont think i need to. wow 40 plat for 5 slots shop slots, 20 to change your face. i heard you cant even switch faces after you bought them, youd have to BUY the regular face again if you wanna go back. really?

w o w

whats next? charging 5 plat per trade?
im sorry but i cant defend you guys no longer. ive put down A LOT of money in this game in between my little brother and myself.

like come on..... the android users are gonna have a ball walking into this.
Devs PLEASE fix the prices be more reasonable. why even charge for the magic mirror?
at least make the masks like vanity items or something.... if we payed for it once we shouldnt have to again

RedRyder
11-09-2010, 06:10 PM
and not only that even a charge to change your backround which no one else can even see. realllyyyyyy???
they mention all this great stuff, but no indication of the prices.

Superzarop
11-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Hm 20 for a face is kinda rediculous, but why would you even get a face!!??!! Enchantress faces look so disgusting i want to puke and dont say u wanted one for ur alt?

Lesrider
11-09-2010, 06:30 PM
I do like the bird faces. Especially since they now ruined the original.

Arterra
11-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I do like the bird faces. Especially since they now ruined the original.

They better not ha'e gone and messed up mah Birdys face, ya'll hear me now! though i agree on some things:

1) MAGE IS BEING KILLED OFF on purpose i think...
2) Birds: meh
3) bears getting all the love.

4) and of course, expensive. :/

Lesrider
11-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Easier to type above than to scroll down...

I think the birds are getting all the love. Look at the bonus set they get -- mega blaster and Wraith -- not only do they kick ***, but they look freaking awesome doing it! (wish I bought a Wraith before this update. Sigh.)

Mages, yes, are not getting any love.
But neither are bears. While I prefer ao3 with my bear over Mage, the equipment sucks. No ms at all on any rift items, and the weapons aren't any good either. Therefore you have everyone using a lvl 45 shock lance and a Thoth piece. You can't get the set bonus without giving up all ms. And last but not least, bears look really stupid in pink spandex.

They better not ha'e gone and messed up mah Birdys face, ya'll hear me now! though i agree on some things:

1) MAGE IS BEING KILLED OFF on purpose i think...
2) Birds: meh
3) bears getting all the love.

4) and of course, expensive. :/

Lesrider
11-09-2010, 07:33 PM
I just realized you were talking about the magic mirror. Doh! Yes, the Mage faces look awful. I still like the birds best, though.

Arterra
11-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Mages, yes, are not getting any love.
But neither are bears.

i meant purely on faces. otherwise agree