PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye STG Community

CrimsonTider
10-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Greetings everyone.

It has come time for 'ole Crim to pack his bags and say "Goodbye." I have my reasons, both good and bad, and will keep them to myself. If there is one thing I have learned as I have grown older is knowing when it is time to walk away no matter how difficult it may be. I made this thread to allow those whom I haven't spoken with in a while to know my situation.

With that said: Goodby my friends. It's been fun, y'all. ;)

JaytB
10-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Hey buddy, you'll definitely be missed.

I'm happy I got to know you and sad to see you go.

That said, I'm sure you have your reasons and wish you all the best in real life.

In your own words... ROLLTIDE!

Snakespeare
10-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Stay in touch, Crim. Hate to see you go.

Zeus
10-28-2013, 05:27 PM
You don't have to leave over an issue that could honestly be fixed with an apology & putting aside both of our egos.

However, if that's what you want to do, I'll respect that decision. See you around & I wish you best of luck, Crim!

Warm regards,

~Parth

Noodleleg
10-28-2013, 05:32 PM
</3

Extreme
10-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Hey Uncle, Honestly I didn't see this coming, suddenly in game you just gave away your gold to me with that smile. I saw this thread which really make me sad. I'll definitely miss you, a person who is always there to answer my questions whenever I needed help. Take care Uncle, Thanks for all the things you have done for the community and to me and my friends. Come online from time to time and say "Hi", Take care uncle.

Your nephew,
Soul.

ROLLLLLLLTIDEEEEEEEE!!

P.s Sorry I went off, I'm gonna have school..

Nihiliste
10-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Crim,

With much respect, thank you for all that you've done and contributed to during your PL career. Thank you for all the fun, the tournaments, the friendly atmosphere you created. I hope this isn't the last of you and I wish you the very best for you and your family. You will be remembered!

Caiahar
10-28-2013, 06:05 PM
Crim, you've been very informative all the time, you've helped me in many situations. Stay strong.

Reunegade
10-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Bye Crim. You were always a great community helper (if not, the best) and I wish you GL in real life. You truly did make a difference in the community. Again, GL with your endeavors!

DocDoBig
10-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Crim,

I bet I can't explain with words what I am thinking at the moment, I will try it though.

I have always looked up to you, though we had no deep talks with each other, I would have enjoyed them word by word - we have to catch that up !
Although during my (relative short) time on the forums I enjoyed reading your output on many issues that have popped up - especially the Movement group! I had always mad respect to that what you have done on forums and ingame.

Too bad you're quitting, I hope you will find another game that brings you more fun than PL. Please don't quit forever, sometimes a break is good. There have been times when I wanted to just quit, but couldn't.

Please do well in life and Good luck to you and your family!

(P.S.: The Set you gave me - I consider it as borrowed and not gifted. ;))

Pandamoni
10-28-2013, 06:19 PM
This time don't get rid of all of your stuff! And when you come back, come back to AL, not PL. Because in case you forgot, I'm still really bossy and that's what I think you should do. :p

Best of luck to you and yours, Crim. big hugs.

billybob1
10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Sorry to see ya go crim...who is gonna make sense in all these threads? Take care for real doe!

Mothwing
10-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Wow :(

Words cannot describe how amazing you are Crim. Your endless support and kindness will be very missed in this community.

Come back every once in a while :) Good luck IRL my friend.

Promagin
10-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Sad to see you go,
We never really talked or anything but I have mad respect for you!
Gl irl, And thanks for giving me what you did :D It made my day :)
Until we meet again,
-Promagin

Trenton
10-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Good luck with everything Crim, you're my most highly respected person in this community and it's gonna stay that way! Hope to see you back some time, see ya:)

Cheenivie
10-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Crim I would like to thank you for everything you have done for this game you will be missed by every single one of us. Can't say much more don't know how to word it.

Thank you for everything

Cheen

ROLLTIDEEEEEE BABY

bglir
10-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Best of luck crim, glad and honor to have the chance to meet you in ctf, hopefully see you back in future and say hi.

XghostzX
10-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Chris,

You've been an unbelievable role model for your community, and whether you've realized your impact or not, you've made a hell of an impact here. Thank you so much for everything you do - I don't know anyone other leader in the PL community, and nobody can replace you.

Please check in time from time. To be honest, I did not see this coming in the run. But everyone has their reasonings, and I completely respect it.

Take care man, thank you for everything.

And as always, Roll Tide.

~Will

Noodleleg
10-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Chris,

You've been an unbelievable role model for your community, and whether you've realized your impact or not, you've made a hell of an impact here. Thank you so much for everything you do - I don't know anyone other leader in the PL community, and nobody can replace you.

Please check in time from time. To be honest, I did not see this coming in the run. But everyone has their reasonings, and I completely respect it.

Take care man, thank you for everything.

And as always, Roll Tide.

~Will

His name is Chris .____.

Suentous PO
10-28-2013, 10:23 PM
It's our loss, one of the things I appreciate is that you've got your priorities strait. It's not my place to second guess or contradict if you know you're out for good.
It's worth meeting 100 fools for the chance to get to know those rare souls like yourself.

Noi`ya
10-28-2013, 10:35 PM
His name is Chris .____.

Its Bryan actually.

Jcyee
10-28-2013, 10:52 PM
Sorry to see you go Crim. Although I don't know you as well as many others, I am still grateful that I have met you in game before and have always appreciated your helpful and insightful personality that came across through your countless posts and threads.

Good luck,

Jc

Pvpandctf
10-28-2013, 11:19 PM
I have known you for not a long time, but when I talked to you, you can make me feel good, you are the one person I wanted to talk to, yes, I can not hold you to stay connected. But know that we're not happy when to see you go, but it is most possible wish you Goodluck only.

Bes of luck.

angeldawn
10-29-2013, 12:38 AM
All I'll say here is what you already have heard before and already know.

I am saddened, and feel blessed to have had you in the community and as a friend. You are so wise. So many times, after I read one of your posts you make me wanna be a better person. *tears*

Thanks for everything you do and have done.

You are loved and already missed. I wish you all best and hope this isn't goodbye forever.

As you leave, so has the hope I once had for
PL. 😔

Much love Crims!!
Mwah!!

SayCreed
10-29-2013, 04:10 AM
This time don't get rid of all of your stuff! And when you come back, come back to AL, not PL. Because in case you forgot, I'm still really bossy and that's what I think you should do. :p

Best of luck to you and yours, Crim. big hugs.

NO don't go please the. The forum will be runned with Tos breakers please don't go!
I always like reading your post even I it means looking back 100 thread or more.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

To panda
Why are you not bossy to me
I'm gonna pm you :(:(

dudetus
10-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Farewell Crim.

I respected u most out of all forumers and ur wise insights about matters will be missed. With ur departure an era in PL forums will end. I wonder if anyone is able to fill ur place - probably not.

We will all miss u very much and I hope u could pop in once in a while.

CrimsonTider
10-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. :)

And for those inquiring: The gold is gone as are all the sets. ;) However, my toons will not be deleted to protect from someone securing one of my names and posing as me.

Xenobiotic
10-29-2013, 08:18 PM
Goodbye crim! Best of luck to everything you do!

Bless
10-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Goodbye crim, you are one of the wisest here and keep us trulles in our places :p

GL in life, not that you'll need it.

Argyros
10-30-2013, 07:03 AM
I hope your further ventures in real life are succesful. ^^

Zojak
10-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Deuces crim. It's been a long haul for all of us. Sometimes it's time to let real life take over. We will all miss you and what you have done for the community man. Best of luck!

Thatkidoverthere
10-31-2013, 09:29 AM
See ya Crim, I didnt know you too well but Ive heard a lot of good things about you. GL irl but who will host pvp tournaments now? :(

Pvpandctf
10-31-2013, 11:06 AM
See ya Crim, I didnt know you too well but Ive heard a lot of good things about you. GL irl but who will host pvp tournaments now? :(

XghostzX (William) :)

programmed
10-31-2013, 07:15 PM
Crim,

I didn't know you too well on forum and not at all in game only seeing you a few times, but you seemed like a good person who was much loved and will be missed by all. Sometimes i feel like i should just bite the bullet and quit too, but i couldn't do that with all the friends I've made and good people I've met. Good luck with whatever you decide to do next in life! Drop by to say hi sometime! :)

-Will

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Sus
11-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Nooooo! :s Goodbye Crim ur the best!

MightyMicah
11-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Wow. This just hit me like a ton a of bricks. I'll miss you, old man! Keep setting the example!

Walkhardd
11-04-2013, 06:33 PM
<3

you're the man. TC, bro.

Oldcoot
11-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Ltr crim

Roberto077
11-05-2013, 11:01 PM
I'll write something potentially... Warm hearted (?) once I get on my computer, but for now, gl hf, bye.

WhoIsThis
11-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Bye for now. You will be missed by the forum community and no doubt by your close friends. Real life always does come first.

Crim - I do want to say that I am sorry about what happened in the past and that I would like to part with you on good terms.

I wish you the best of luck in your real life endeavors and in your career as a physical education teacher.

Mr.Wallace
11-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Coming out my pixel grave to say goodbye Crim and good luck for you!
This community can be glad to have had you

Aveea
11-09-2013, 03:53 PM
:cheerful:Best Wishes for you Crim

WhoIsThis
11-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Coming out my pixel grave to say goodbye Crim and good luck for you!
This community can be glad to have had you

Totally OT, but out of curiosity, Mr. Wallace, are you planning on coming back?

Mr.Wallace
11-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Totally OT, but out of curiosity, Mr. Wallace, are you planning on coming back?

No comeback plans here, if you see a MrWallace in game, that's not me... I just check the forums and the game every other month out of curiosity and nostalgia, and seeing Crim leave made want to log on to say goodbye

WhoIsThis
11-13-2013, 11:07 PM
No comeback plans here, if you see a MrWallace in game, that's not me... I just check the forums and the game every other month out of curiosity and nostalgia, and seeing Crim leave made want to log on to say goodbye

As I said, I don't blame you.

Let me know if you want to talk, like we did in the old times. There are a few things that I would like to say to you, although not in public.