PDA

View Full Version : Is this a forum problem or me?

Crowsfoot
10-28-2013, 08:03 PM
The button to insert pictures isn't in the "post new reply" menu or "advanced options." Is this a cha he to the forum or a penalty/punishment towards me? I won't mind if I am under suspension of some privledges just want to know what's going on (pm me if this is the case STS).

I know you are going to say "contact suport." I tried, the menu to open up suport won't offer the option to email supory. I can only search for common questions. Was the button moved and I'm blind, has this privaledge also been revoked, or is there an entirely different issue at hand?

Again, I apologize for starting a thread. However, I cannot ontact suport and, therefore, decided this was the second best chance to contact them (if there was another way you preferrd please inform me).

Additional issues I am having:

- I cannot quote other posts people have made.

- I cannot edit my posts if I notice a typo.

- I cannot log out. (This one has occured for the longest if any of these issues)

- I no longer have the buttons to insert the bold, italics, or underlining brackets.

- I cannot foward pms (the text gets deleted).

Please tell me if these are issues ailing just me, or if it is a forum wide occurance. Again, sorry for starting a thread. However, I cannot contact suport for some reason.

Commanderkeen
10-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Are you on the actual website or app?

xXz21
10-28-2013, 08:48 PM
delete cookies of ur navegator.

Crowsfoot
10-28-2013, 10:02 PM
delete cookies of ur navegator.

Was the first thing I tried.

Crowsfoot
10-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Are you on the actual website or app?

Full site via mobile device. However, I have never used the computer for forum purposes besides setting up my Sig.

Crowsfoot
10-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Bazar enough, I can apparently quote posts on my nexus 7 but not my HTC Evo 4G LTE. All the other issues listed still exist on my Nexus :/

Commanderkeen
10-29-2013, 05:26 AM
Bazar enough, I can apparently quote posts on my nexus 7 but not my HTC Evo 4G LTE. All the other issues listed still exist on my Nexus :/

I have both new and old N7 and use to have a EVO but never had any of these problems. Maybe try turning your devices on and off.

Juicymango
10-29-2013, 08:03 AM
Go to Forum Actions then general settings and make sure you use the enhanced creator.

Crowsfoot
10-29-2013, 09:36 AM
Go to Forum Actions then general settings and make sure you use the enhanced creator.44881I changed it to enhanced and I can now quote text and edit posts. TyHowever, I still can't insert photos as I used to be able too :/ this is a bit of a downer since I have some pictures I want to post as inspiration for a new Sig.

Crowsfoot
10-29-2013, 09:37 AM
I also face these problems on my phone. I just assume that the full functionality of the full site isn't available on a mobile device so whenever I really need to use the functions I cant't get on my phone I just use a computer...I have, up until recently, had the functions listed avalible from my mobile device via using the full site.

Juicymango
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Maybe a dev can help? Or contact Support?
Another option you could try is change to Standard Editor post something,then change to enhanced again...

Delphina
10-29-2013, 12:06 PM
Hello! Have you tried using the Google Chrome App via your device?