PDA

View Full Version : 51 Bird

Misfit
10-28-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, I am currently pvping at level 51 with a bird. I need some advice about what gear to use, because everything I currently use pisses people off. I have used a half str bird, with royal sewer helm and armor with a sewer king bow, which got me yelled at for being a cheap warbird. Then I used drainers which everyone hated because it is like a warbird. I do not have the money for a shotty set (which is not very good), or the money for a raid set, so what should I use? Or should I ignore these people and stick to the same gear?

Caiahar
10-28-2013, 09:53 PM
People over react all the time Ben, stick to what you think its best.
Currently, I think warbirds would be really good now, and who cares if they think youre a cheap *** thing, just go own em if they do that.
Ive been hated on by mages and birds for being "a stupid crap rhino" & I return the favor by killing them.
If you want to go full dex, raid wouldn't be good because of the 0 mana Regen, it would be better to use sk scarab and sewer king armor and helm.
Mighty Micah uses two quick saves, sword'n'shield, and the scarab.
Sword and shield consists of Royal Sewer armor and helm, fury sword and shield.
Scarab consists of royal sewer armor and helm, and sk scarab.
If you do want to go warbird following Micahs guide, and if you really want mana Regen, replace either armor or helm with fury (6 mana Regen per piece :O)

Misfit
10-29-2013, 06:02 AM
Thanks shadow!

MightyMicah
10-29-2013, 07:42 AM
Hey man, if there's one thing I've learned from three years of pvp, it's that if you can kill the guy who is making fun of you, his mockery means nothing. Do what you think is best! There's something to be said for crazy, wacky builds, (like voodoo birds :P) but at the end of the day, if you want to succeed, you're gonna need the best build possible.

Here's my guide if you're interested on hearing my thoughts about what works at 51. Good luck!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116459-Post-Nerf-Guide-Feedback-For-Avian-50-56-PvP&highlight=Post+nerf+MightyMicah

Reunegade
10-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Currently, I think warbirds would be really good now, and who cares if they think youre a cheap *** thing, just go own em if they do that.
Ive been hated on by mages and birds for being "a stupid crap rhino" & I return the favor by killing them.
If you want to go full dex, raid wouldn't be good because of the 0 mana Regen, it would be better to use sk scarab and sewer king armor and helm.
If you do want to go warbird following Micahs guide, and if you really want mana Regen, replace either armor or helm with fury (6 mana Regen per piece :O)
Don't cuss at your age, Shadow :o

Caiahar
10-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Don't cuss at your age, Shadow :o
When did I cuss.
Wait a minute there potato..wat does cuss mean doe. And whats an age.

Reunegade
10-29-2013, 06:54 PM
When did I cuss.
Wait a minute there potato..wat does cuss mean doe. And whats an age.
Do u see the stars

Mothwing
10-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Just use drainers...

And get a SK set for regen.