PDA

View Full Version : Sorcer Sorc Help

Hoardseeker
10-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Hey guys I respec my char help me to build it say how to build my base stats and skills

Frohnatur
10-28-2013, 09:48 PM
All stat-point to INT

Then acive skills basics: Heal (with mana recovery if you want pvp), Fire (with stun option)
Optional: shield (if you need it for pvp), Lightning (good for bosses and Pvp), Ice (good for mobs), Time shift (good for mobs and pvp) ---- u choose

Passive, start with Knowledge. Built up to 5. Then the same with these, in this order: Might, Crit, Dex

Should be a sufficient build.

Hope it helps

xcainnblecterx
10-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Base stats pure int (unless curse i think some sorcs use str for that? Unsure) These are my skills and did pvp: fire ball all except increased explosin and less hit, lightin all except electrical discharge and shock (might want shock for pvp need.to respec for me), time all except dodge and death, heal only with empower, shield all except 2sec invincibility and push back. Passives: 5/5 in might, knowledge, dextriety, and crit. Now.explanation on why i dont use some skills: increased explosion in pvp is useless since the other team is usually grouped, and a small chance to decrease hit % isnt very great as its not noticeble. 2nd) The electrical discharge doesnt set off enough to be noticeable in pvp or pve(especially elites) so useless sp there and shock is something i screwed up on. The 25% chance may be small but it is a chance.to stun which can save your life in numerous situations if that chance.does stun so get it.3rd) Time is almost essential to me for pve not so much pvp (hence the 5 skill build) dodge and death decreases dodge but not noticeable. 4th) The passive mana regen and passive health regen doesnt do much since one cast and health is full and mana maybe not but regen still wont get it there (if you want either of em go for mana) and increased range self explanatory 5th) shields 2 sec invulnerability got nurfed so it has to be charged, since this ive found myself dying more while charging it that a whole 2 secs of invulnerability was useless when i dont have to charge it i still get the other benifets and knock back....self explanatory is pretty explanatory. Side note: some sorcs replace time with wind or lighting with wind, some ice instead of lighting with wind for time. Basically its your choice on ice or lighting or wind instead of time or wind instead of lightning or curse instead of time etc. Sorcs can be diverse