PDA

View Full Version : Can't join mini-dungeons!

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Hi guys,

Are any of you guys experiencing this problem too? I've been trying to join mini-dungeon games, but nothing happens when i press 'join', even when I'm high level enough and have enough plat. I've tried joining from the friend's list,from the world map, and every other possible way, but i just can't get in!

And it's not just me, I tried asking my brother to join me on another device, but he couldn't join too. Can somebody please tell me what's going on? :( :mad: :sorrow:

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 02:37 AM
pls help devs :confused:

Chickenrunnn
10-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Hello there :)

Did you check if your inventoy isn't full?

If you're at 50/50 items, the join button isn't available anymore :)

If it still doesn't work, are you sure you unlocked the dungeon you're willing to join? Or are you sure you have the required level?

If these ideas don't fix it, please email the support there : http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

They will help you :)

Cya and good luck ^^

angeldawn
10-29-2013, 08:45 AM
The join button doesn't work for most if not all plat maps. You have to actually purchase access by running through portal. Then you can usually join.

Been this way forever. Doubt it will ever be fixed. The locking of some plat maps has been broken too and reported over a year ago I think and that hasn't been fixed either.

DocDoBig
10-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Can you be specific which Dungeon?

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Hello there :)

Did you check if your inventoy isn't full?

If you're at 50/50 items, the join button isn't available anymore :)

If it still doesn't work, are you sure you unlocked the dungeon you're willing to join? Or are you sure you have the required level?

If these ideas don't fix it, please email the support there : http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

They will help you :)

Cya and good luck ^^

Yeah my inventory is definitely not full lol, and i've also unlocked the maps (e.g. finished all quests in nuri to unlock funhouse and i'm a level 75)

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 11:08 PM
The join button doesn't work for most if not all plat maps. You have to actually purchase access by running through portal. Then you can usually join.

Been this way forever. Doubt it will ever be fixed. The locking of some plat maps has been broken too and reported over a year ago I think and that hasn't been fixed either.

But if you go through the portal, would you be able to join other people's games? I wanna join my friends' games but i can't :(

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Can you be specific which Dungeon?

I've tried with Nuri's and BSM's mini-dungeons and they don't work. Haven't tried mount fang's one but i doubt that will work too.

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 11:11 PM
@chicken Thx for your advice, I'll be sending an email to STS soon.

angeldawn
10-29-2013, 11:12 PM
But if you go through the portal, would you be able to join other people's games? I wanna join my friends' games but i can't :(

Yes if it's not full or too close to the end. We usually all try to run in together. If one gets separated, we will usually join that one. Because once you buy entrance to the map, Then you can use join button. As long as you don't get loot from a boss.

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Yes if it's not full or too close to the end. We usually all try to run in together. If one gets separated, we will usually join that one. Because once you buy entrance to the map, Then you can use join button. As long as you don't get loot from a boss.

ahhhhhh I seee..... Thanks for clearing it up for me :)

DocDoBig
11-01-2013, 10:22 AM
You need the 4 hours Elixir for it.