PDA

View Full Version : 2 plat to ruin my profile :(

drau9r
11-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Ok, I dont normally complain about this stuff. it annoys me when people complain about new changes in games, because I think folks just hate change.

But I am really disappointed with the changes in 1.5. First of all, I was playing with the avatar background page and without realizing, paid 2 plat to ruin my page. the banners in the background are now way off center.

also, i dont like the new menu system to buy stuff. before i could select an item, and hit the one below it to quickly compare items. now, with the page flipping menus, i cannot do that.

i also think that the increasing money grubbing is lame. i want to support this game and i have by purchasing things. but 20 plat for a face? really? and then i have to pay to undo it? really? that is money grubbing. give me something worth it and i will buy. to date i have bought ever expansion and spent a ton of money on redistributing my attributes, lol.

but i wont anymore. dont like this new update, and it isnt fun anymore :(

sorry to be a whiner...

jonboy
11-09-2010, 06:27 PM
don't forget the additional 2 plat to chnage your profile back.

drau9r
11-09-2010, 07:28 PM
yah, and the sound/music doesnt work anymore. I can tell it's not my iPad, because I can still hear the clicks when I type. in my options, sound and music are ON... but none. this really needed better QA testing.

setec
11-09-2010, 07:52 PM
yah, and the sound/music doesnt work anymore. I can tell it's not my iPad, because I can still hear the clicks when I type. in my options, sound and music are ON... but none. this really needed better QA testing.

Then post a bug report in the Bugs forum.

Justg
11-09-2010, 11:23 PM
I am going to start to consolidate these feedback threads into the official one we monitor. We realize there are a lot of strong feelings out there about the new prices. Nothing is required to level, all of these are luxury items. That being said, we are still watching and listening.

Thank you for your non-dramatic feedback about 1.5 in this thread, it helps us evaluate things: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12137-Client-Update-1.5-is-Live!&p=119123#post119123