PDA

View Full Version : SkyDeep

Lohlohlohxd
10-29-2013, 07:48 AM
During the times of blossom, Arlor could enjoy amity. Trouble was rarity, and the high lords of Arlor ruled. However, when greed struck, peace couldn't hold for long.

Huts were in flames, people lay dead throughout the state. Evil had risen. Orcs, goblins, trolls, and the most fearsome of all, the chiefs, had taken over most of the lands. It was time for the high lords to strike back. Thousands of soldiers were sent in for battle, none had returned. The high lords fled from Arlor upon defeat. The age of Arlor was falling.

Arlor was a stone dancing on volcano. It appeared as though all hope was lost. It was then a guild of heroes appeared. Warriors, rogues, and sorcerers of different abilities appeared from the Windmoore Undergrounds, the most highly-secured and secretive place that nobody actually knew.

All had sworn to fight to their very last breath. Not all had fulfilled their oath. The cowardly fled, but the brave ones slain every enemies in their way. All who had lasted are known to be called, SkyDeepers. The guild leader, Lohlohlohxd, looked into his enemies' eyes with blood-thirst, vengeance. He never showed mercy. For he knew, his enemies wouldn't either.

Good slowly triumphed against the evil. But, one thing was for sure; Arlor will never be the same again. SkyDeep had been at the commoners' services from then onwards.

Lohlohlohxd looked up in the sky on a full moon, and muttered, alongside with his officers, "I wish the evil had all been eradicated... But they aren't. Evil lots are slowly regaining their powers." He looked at the officers, with blood-shot eyes, much to the shock of the already dumbfounded few, and spoke with a loud, yet charismatic voice, "We need more heroes..."

Guild Leader: Lohlohlohxd
Guild Officers: Hantuuuu, Oekreotek, Skeoeshak, Skyzerr
Guild Requirements: Loyalty, that's all that matters.

Description: We're a battalion that aim to display what faith is all about. We recruit any players belonging to any levels. We aim to help the lower-leveled rise to power, and for the higher ranks, to run elites! Though the guild has just reached it's first week's anniversary, we're going strong!

How to Join: Add me, or the officers, as a friend in-game. Contact the officers if I'm not online. Just tell them, 'Lohlohlohxd sent me here' (Spices up the drama)! However, if none of us are online, send me a message via the Forums, and tell me the next time you're going to be online (With your timezone). I'll try my very best to go along with it.

Promotion: Everybody starts off as a recruiter. If you want to attain higher powers, the priority is that you gain the guild's trust. We'll be holding competitions monthly (As of 1st November) to see who has what it takes to become an Officer.

Rules of the competitions will be imposed so that it would be fair for every single players.

Prizes: If you win the competition, expect to attain an Officer ranking, and be handsomely rewarded with gold!

Conclusion: To end off uniquely, I wish everybody, Happy SkyDeeping!

[Artwork will be added soon]

Xxzpxx
10-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey, Loh! Zp here to support! Nice thread! :)

Abaskiiaf
10-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Nice guild introduction. really something different :)