PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Customize Avatar Page

setec
11-09-2010, 06:38 PM
First off, I didn't read the little popup after I customized my avatar page. I just assumed it was the standard "Are you sure you want to do this". I didn't realize that it cost 2p BUT THAT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT READING IT. However, maybe put that up front first. I would have never spent plat on this.

Ok, so I did pay 2 plat to customize it. However, I lost my customization by doing this.

Go back into Customize, hit EDIT, but then cancel your customization. My avatar stats reverted back to defaults of showing everything as well as the colors. .So, the only way to customize it back to what I wanted (Hid Arena Stats & Hide CTF Stats) is to pay 2 more plat.

EDIT: Also, maybe I did something wrong because I wasn't charged any plat. It never went through. But the customizations didn't stay. Thanks for looking into it.

Awesomeness
11-09-2010, 07:23 PM
It looks like the stat hiding customizations aren't working properly. We will get this fixed. Thanks!

EDIT:
Thanks setec The next update will fix this issue. Looks like until then, you will not be able to customize the page if the "hide CTF stats" customization is selected. However, if you attempt to customize with that option selected, no platinum will be charged. So no worries.