PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas?

MightyMicah
10-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Let's try this again...

I'm bored of Pocket Legends for various reasons. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for fun. What do you guys do for fun? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

-MM

SayCreed
10-29-2013, 11:22 AM
From 1-76 unelixerd
(With a stopwatch check how fat can you do it)

Timed run
(Stopwatch do various runs on different maps)

Experiment with pvp build/class
(Eg.voodoo bird,copper Mage,str bird)
(Eg.full str Mage full str bird full int bird)

Argyros
10-29-2013, 11:33 AM
For fun?
Here's a list that I know you haven't done that's fun-

•Cap a character.
•Play endgame pvp (you can use cheap gear)
•Farm Halloween.
•Do black ice quests.
•Start at forest haven and run through all maps up to Blacksmoke.
•Join a random guild, help noobs. (Its good karma)
•Finish all quests.
•Buy a bunch of cheap high lvl pinks and hand em out in fh. (To see responses ofc)
•Start a set collection.
•Get the "Great Protector," title on a low level twink.

Just a few.

Pvpandctf
10-29-2013, 11:41 AM
For fun?

•Cap a character.
•Farm Halloween.
•Do black ice quests.
•Finish all quests.
•Buy a bunch of cheap high lvl pinks and hand em out in fh. (To see responses ofc)
•Start a set collection.

Just a few.
No offense, All is boring for me -.-"

Argyros
10-29-2013, 11:43 AM
For fun?

•Cap a character.
•Farm Halloween.
•Do black ice quests.
•Finish all quests.
•Start a set collection.

Just a few.
No offense, All is boring for me -.-"

Haha maybe so, but that's why you PvP correct? :)

Pvpandctf
10-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Haha maybe so, but that's why you PvP correct? :)
No more, I'm peace, Now I do not have to hunt for it.

dudetus
10-29-2013, 11:56 AM
What I have done to pass the time is that I've chosen some random victims in Balefort and began to PM to them as if I knew them. Like:

"Hi Pete, thx again for the tip to help me recover from this explosive diarrhea, that bacon rly helped :)"

And so fort.

DocDoBig
10-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Make a toon for each level

Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... you know what I mean. :p

Fusionstrike
10-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Well I started a challenge where I wanted to have an endgame char of every class and major build type. That means a pure and a dual of each of the 5 classes. I've found it pretty fun learning the different classes and builds from the ground up, and it's given me an excuse to bust out low- and mid-level gear I haven't dusted off in ages. I'm not sure if I'll ever actually finish this challenge (e.g. a pure rhino seems like it would be really annoying to grind up) but it's been fun so far.

Trenton
10-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Make one of the new classes (Rhino/Fox) and level it up to endgame, learn all the strategies! Or at least 66, you can experiment plenty with 9 skills! :D

miistic
10-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Let's try this again...

I'm bored of Pocket Legends for various reasons. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for fun. What do you guys do for fun? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

-MM

just gimmi all dem loot you got

Chopper
10-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Make one of the new classes (Rhino/Fox) and level it up to endgame, learn all the strategies! Or at least 66, you can experiment plenty with 9 skills! :D

that's what i am doing. And thanks for reminding me what level skill lvl 9 is open. I've been saving up 10 unspent skill points for when i finally reach the 9 skill level so i can apply them on the ones i want instead of wasting points on useless ones.

LEVEL ONE
10-29-2013, 02:07 PM
PVP and completing quests at level 1.

Roberto077
10-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Well, pve is isn't fun anymore... and pvp got boring a few thousand kills back... Try a new game?

I have been on the forums but not in game.

Reunegade
10-29-2013, 06:54 PM
that's what i am doing. And thanks for reminding me what level skill lvl 9 is open. I've been saving up 10 unspent skill points for when i finally reach the 9 skill level so i can apply them on the ones i want instead of wasting points on useless ones.

It's actually lvl 65 when you can add lvl 9 skills, but mostly ppl don't twink at 65 so..

Mothwing
10-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Forums are more fun than the game for me now.

The only reason I kept playing was for friends. Why do that when you has forumz :D

longovertime
10-29-2013, 07:59 PM
Running buisiness is really fun like finding some kind of guild service you can give or provide for the community.

Cheenivie
10-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Sometimes I gather up with friends and we ctf at levels that players don't seem to know what ctf is. It's fun I can shoot you a pm if you want

Qwertypuss
10-29-2013, 11:15 PM
What I have done to pass the time is that I've chosen some random victims in Balefort and began to PM to them as if I knew them. Like:

"Hi Pete, thx again for the tip to help me recover from this explosive diarrhea, that bacon rly helped :)"

And so fort.

Hahahahahaha! That made my day :')

Extreme
10-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Kiss n add at every person in Gethigh, Final oath and All that other big guilds.

DocDoBig
11-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Well I started a challenge where I wanted to have an endgame char of every class and major build type. That means a pure and a dual of each of the 5 classes. I've found it pretty fun learning the different classes and builds from the ground up, and it's given me an excuse to bust out low- and mid-level gear I haven't dusted off in ages. I'm not sure if I'll ever actually finish this challenge (e.g. a pure rhino seems like it would be really annoying to grind up) but it's been fun so far.

Wow, so you have a plan for 10 or more capped toons? This is what I call challenge.

Mind pming the names of your new toons?

Chickenrunnn
11-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Try to get every single items..

GOOD LUCK.

Chopper
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
It's actually lvl 65 when you can add lvl 9 skills, but mostly ppl don't twink at 65 so..

Yup, i figured that out when i got back to 65 and was able to max out some of the better skills. Thanks

Aoeqt
11-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Personally, I miss seeing you on your level 19 with 28k kills MM, I started this recently and you should too, make another solo account :) My friend got me into it and I think it's pretty fun, we made a guild called "Excellence" and its for soloers only, you should definitely come and join us!

Azataso
11-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Play another game >.> duh

Make moar friends

Suchislife
11-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Lel he prob already has many frkenda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Schnitzel
11-02-2013, 05:17 PM

And so fort.

Lol