PDA

View Full Version : Locked Chest Question

Ihavenokills
10-29-2013, 02:52 PM
I've opened about 60 locked chest now and even though I haven't gotten anything worth it yet, I've still made a little bit of cash off the pinks I've been getting and only have lost the plat spent. But I just thought of something... Everything worth getting in the chest besides the eggs (mythic weapons, helms, chests etc..) are level 36 and the locked chest works by granting items your level. So, i'm guessing if you're not level 36, you have no chance at those arcane and mythic items? If this is true then some kind of notice or warning label should of been in effect before some people drop 900 plat into attempting to get a holiday item they have no chance at getting...

Zeus
10-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Mythic and arcane items can be looted at any level. :)

keikali
10-29-2013, 03:03 PM
The smart thing to do is create a twink at lower levels as a crate opener because the pinks are worth more.

And as Apollo said, Mythics and Arcanes can be looted at any level.

Ihavenokills
10-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Freaken awesome. Good to know. and yeah I'm starting to see that. I've made all my money back and some, on my lvl 14 so in the end all i spent was plat.

xXz21
10-29-2013, 03:17 PM
i think theys down the drop on this events bcus i see people never got good stuff on events but after event people better drops..

Ihavenokills
10-29-2013, 07:31 PM
i think theys down the drop on this events bcus i see people never got good stuff on events but after event people better drops..

wh.....wha?

Shanamerny
10-29-2013, 08:46 PM
wh.....wha?

Mhm exactly