PDA

View Full Version : Random Items

longovertime
10-29-2013, 07:06 PM
I was talking earlier to a guy, and a certain question came across my mind. I wanted to host an event, that would give away some valuable items. Is there any items, that offer a random response upon activation. Any emote, or any item whatsoever that will give a distinguishable mark or sign; this mark or sign will need to variate. This would serve to the purpose of two winners, guessing one of these marks. Any ideas whatsoever? The mark would need to be clearly exhibited before the characters; countering any disagreements over which character choose the correct mark. Thank you, Please comment if you have any suggestions; or If you know something I can use.

Suentous PO
10-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Not sure I understand completely, but would the effect of a full set (such as demonic set giving flames) work?
Other than that there are a few items that have a random proc effect most I can think of are elite items like the magma xbow, or wave twister.

longovertime
10-29-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm looking for an item that does random things;like displays blue or red at a completly random chance. How could I obtain a magma xbow and a wave twister?

Suentous PO
10-29-2013, 08:23 PM
How about the ice type items (frozen longsword, frozen crossbow) those have a fairly constant drip. Also the paw and evidence bracer drip blood.
The festive slasher ( I may have that name wrong I'll check later) emits stars only when you move.

The elite weapons are either rare & mega pricey ( like twister) or were locked to the toon who completed that quest (like magma)

razerfingers
10-29-2013, 08:48 PM
I myself do not understand

Suentous PO
10-29-2013, 08:56 PM
I myself do not understand
ily

razerfingers
10-29-2013, 08:58 PM
ily
Aww ily2 <<<<<<<<<333333333