PDA

View Full Version : People are FUNN-E.

MurdocX
11-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I like how everyone throws a fit about 1.5 not being released, so I'm sure the Dev's probably tried REAL hard to rush things along for their beloved players. Then when major change comes to the game people seem to complain about liking the old way better.

To be honest, having a shop system period is at least a step forward to an improved one. If you give enough bad feedback on an idea then ideas get casted away. So the way I see it, if the dev's figure this system is causing more trouble than satisfaction for it's over anal and analytic players, eventually there will be no system.

Yes, some things are a bit outrageous but complaining about it like your world is now crumbling down does nobody any good. If you guys have faith in the Dev's like you did in the past, shut up, and wait for them to fix things like they've ALWAYS done.

Arterra
11-09-2010, 07:52 PM
The shop IS a nice step in the process. very nice. its just that it costs a teeeeensy bit much to use it a liiiiitle bit more.

The devs are clearly able to tell what is actual sound complaints and what is BS. my first suggestion thread was literally "the list is too long to list, but you get the idea" (close to that) and of course erased. they wont just chuck out ideas.

MurdocX
11-09-2010, 07:59 PM
The shop IS a nice step in the process. very nice. its just that it costs a teeeeensy bit much to use it a liiiiitle bit more.

The devs are clearly able to tell what is actual sound complaints and what is BS. my first suggestion thread was literally "the list is too long to list, but you get the idea" (close to that) and of course erased. they wont just chuck out ideas.

If I promised a hobo I would give him something for free to make his life a little bit better, after him constantly nagging me to hurry up and give it to him, then when I actually did give it to him to find him dissatisfied and rejects my help, I would feel like crap. Then if he tells me I gave him hope only to let him down and he wants to kill himself, I would never think to help another hobo again.

Point is, people are threatening to leave the game permanently but want so much from a free mobile game. People got the wrong idea, the Dev's arn't the greedy ones, it's the members. Not only that but the dev's always tried to please the players in the past and it's funny how quickly people will stop supporting them if they don't get what they want to perfection. It's like a 3 year old throwing a fit about a birthday present.

I agree that it is outrageous. I just searched the shop to find 5 Jacob Helms of Void for 500k. Things will fix themselves as they always have done in the past, people just don't know how to handle change.

Arterra
11-09-2010, 08:06 PM
I wont bother properly quoting

If I promised a hobo I would give him something for free to make his life a little bit better, after him constantly nagging me to hurry up and give it to him, then when I actually did give it to him to find him dissatisfied and rejects my help, I would feel like crap.
these hobos are the one's paying. never forget that. it can seem callous and horrible, but in the end they are paying the salary. if enough are dissatisfied, whatcha gonna do?

Point is, people are threatening to leave the game permanently but want so much from a free mobile game.
yes very free. lv50 chars everywhere are clapping for your insight.
sure, lv18 is... but how about considering it as a preview game experience? I would make another account in which I do everything I can before having to pay, but not worth it. you get the idea.

I agree that it is outrageous. I just searched the shop to find 5 Jacob Helms of Void for 500k. Things will fix themselves as they always have done in the past, people just don't know how to handle change.
Fine I'll give you that one. just remember how long it took Zuraz and vyxnar, how only those lucky enough to get it first or before changes got the real cheap dough. I saw one of the first force kite shields drop, guy came back after selling it for 800k in a 1mill market. damn him lol...

MurdocX
11-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I guess there's no point in arguing. I'm just saying, people really need to get over themselves. It says in the TOS they have the privilege to do what they want to the game and your account without consent, despite you paying or not, and refunds do not have to be paid.

If people wanted a team of 20+ developers on stand by they should be playing PC games. Get over the mis-perception of programming and realize how hard it is to even make a 3D mmo on an I-Pod. I mean the guys made the engine from SCRATCH, half of the current games on PC are just remakes of an open source engine.

The update isn't even that bad. If you don't like the item prices, DONT BUY IT. They arn't holding you hostage with a knife demanding you buy that over priced item in the shop system. Point is, there's a shop system now, if you don't like it leave and be on your way to spam for hours in haven on the off chance you'll find 1 buyer.

Arterra
11-09-2010, 08:14 PM
I guess there's no point in arguing. I'm just saying, people really need to get over themselves. It says in the TOS they have the privilege to do what they want to the game and your account without consent, despite you paying or not, and refunds do not have to be paid.

If people wanted a team of 20+ developers on stand by they should be playing PC games. Get over the mis-perception of programming and realize how hard it is to even make a 3D mmo on an I-Pod. I mean the guys made the engine from SCRATCH, half of the current games on PC are just remakes of an open source engine.

they did make it from scratch... nice catch there.

for the sake of argument though, aren't they technically programming in C+ though?

MurdocX
11-09-2010, 08:18 PM
they did make it from scratch... nice catch there.

for the sake of argument though, aren't they technically programming in C+ though?

Any variation of C is hard to learn, period. I've been programming C++ for 2 years and I still find myself learning new things everyday. I'm not talking to you because your actually posting with sense. Where as a million users just made accounts on the forums for the first time to rant rather than joining before to bother bringing something constructive to the community. "Ppl Who Tlk Leik Dis Shud Go Crawl Under A Rawk"

Arterra
11-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Fight concluded to the one with real knowledge of the programming language. whether I think you are trolling elsewhere or not, I will remember that this is a real person willing to make valid arguments. thx.

there should be troll tests like this lol