PDA

View Full Version : new skill glitch

Butterysesh
10-29-2013, 07:34 PM
This glitch has been happening to me since hallooween. Ocasionally one of my skills will just stop working, cant use it or charge it. Its only one skill at a time and only way to make normal is lock my phone and unlock , but by the time that happens im dead in pvp or elite run. This is extremely inconvienent and has caused some deaths over past few days. Happening to all my chars too so not class specific.

Derezzzed
10-29-2013, 07:48 PM
This glitch has been happening to me since hallooween. Ocasionally one of my skills will just stop working, cant use it or charge it. Its only one skill at a time and only way to make normal is lock my phone and unlock , but by the time that happens im dead in pvp or elite run. This is extremely inconvienent and has caused some deaths over past few days. Happening to all my chars too so not class specific.

Same here (I'm on iPod touch 4g) you'll be using a skill and then randomly it "locks" doesn't register you're pressing it at all & it stays "locked" until I lock/unlock my ipod or I quit the game, it's getting quite annoying in pvp

Butterysesh
10-31-2013, 12:10 AM
Same here (I'm on iPod touch 4g) you'll be using a skill and then randomly it "locks" doesn't register you're pressing it at all & it stays "locked" until I lock/unlock my ipod or I quit the game, it's getting quite annoying in pvp Yep has ruined a lot of 1v1s. Randomly my aimed lhot on rouge or fire on mage will just lock. Getting pretty annoying and happening alot

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 09:19 PM
That happens to me and eventually for me its just my wifi