PDA

View Full Version : Confessions Of A 'Goldaholic'

Cremated
10-30-2013, 06:21 AM
Hello friends, enemy's and acquaintances. As most of you are aware there have been recent complaints of me scamming. I will be explaining everything :)

To start of with I'd like to say I regret everything and have reflected on everything that has happened in the last couple o months. It started of with when I started the game, I used to have a friend I made a year ago when AL started who helped me level and everything, made me welcome in my first guild and brought me some "Noob" Equipment. I was totally falling for him, he was my idol and everything. I could trust him with 100m.

But what I never new was whenever I looted a nice item, he told me to PM him first, and this is the thing, he made me sell it to him very cheap thus loosing me gold. You see I know how stupid i sound but it is very true, i never knew how to work CS. One time when HammerJaw was released he said it would be cool if i opened a few crates for him. I looted Hammerjaw and to my surprise never knew the worth of this Arcane egg. I told him, he got very excited and told me it was worth 200k, I agreed because I trusted him. Then I told another friend I looted and he offered 11m for the egg, I was like OMG and told him i sold 200k. He then told me that was a bargain so i told about everything else i sold and as your probably know he said it was a Bargain to. I then waited furious for a week for my "Apparent first friend" to come on. I never saw him again.

This made me boil with rage and greed mixed with complete anger. I was so annoyed I wanted revenge.

The following part are my confessions.

I confess to trying to steal Emma and Jon staff.
I confess to trying to steal Midas touch gold.

Those are the only 2 scams i have ever tried, no more. Any other accusations are false.

My reputation was spoiled due to greed, It all went down the drain. Word got around i was booted from my guild and never accepted into any other guild. My friends deleted me and i only had a couple loyal ones who didn't knew I tried scam attempts. I was alone from that point, no friends, no guild and very depressed.

I accept all the hate posts that are following but I want you to think before you post.

I regret everything that happens, you know can fully see what jealousy, anger and greed can bring people so low. I regret EVERYTHING and wish I just went back to the old days were my reputation was good and I had caring friends and a loyal guild. I know people will never trust me again but you must now know.

I am never going to do anything that low again.

ps: I am sorry to anyone i have ever hurt :( You don't know how much i hurt now.

Peace out, Yours truly,

Crem. :sorrow:

manish279
10-30-2013, 06:25 AM
Change your ingame id:) and start the new life

Cremated
10-30-2013, 06:27 AM

That would be cowardly.

Bless
10-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Change your ingame id:) and start the new life Thats exactly what a scammer would say ;)

Spyce
10-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Just wondering, is that why you offered me a 36 rogue for one of my names?

Alhuntrazeck
10-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Crem,

I'm extremely sorry for the poor experience you've had in-game. I'm sure you were plenty pissed off at that dude for scamming you...but that doesn't mean you should try to scam too. I know you realize that, so I'm gonna stop right there. I hate the "told you so" attitude so many of our forumers possess.

I'm sure you may be flamed in this thread or any other...but its only natural. I've been flamed in the past too, over several trivial issues.

You should try and be the best you can be. Help the community out. Be a good friend. Regain your reputation.

You've been a good friend. I just hope others realize that the government doesn't always issue death sentences/life imprisonment for a reason. I hope you become a better person through the help of this community, just as I have (I've severely trolled in the past. Remember Looty Toons, anyone?).

All the best,

Al

keikali
10-30-2013, 07:52 AM
Trust is something one person will eventually build up, but after their trust is gained and then find out that they used that trust to fuel their own greed then the trust is lost ten fold.

It's a good thing that you came out with this, then again to some it can be just another show you're putting on to play the long game.

afrobug
10-30-2013, 07:55 AM
When you break someone's trust, expect never to truly gain it back.

Rare
10-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Once a snake... always a snake. IMO.

Sorry. "Scamming" in and of itself isn't the "problem" with people. Its that they think its ok. Or, to be more accurate, they don't understand its wrong. Its deeper than the act itself.

A true measure of a person's mettle is how they act when they don't know anyone is looking. Which is EXACTLY what online games do for a lot of people. Creating fake personas to detatch themselves from real life.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but its the truth. I consider myself to be a very "nice" person. But if you burn me that will change. And if I know you have the capacity to burn me, I will not trust you.

matanofx
10-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Once a snake... always a snake. IMO.

Sorry. "Scamming" in and of itself isn't the "problem" with people. Its that they think its ok. Or, to be more accurate, they don't understand its wrong. Its deeper than the act itself.

A true measure of a person's mettle is how they act when they don't know anyone is looking. Which is EXACTLY what online games do for a lot of people. Creating fake personas to detatch themselves from real life.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but its the truth. I consider myself to be a very "nice" person. But if you burn me that will change. And if I know you have the capacity to burn me, I will not trust you.

Thats pretty wise, specially the part of how you act when no one is looking, i can relate.

Crem, be sure many people will never trust you again, but be good and fair for your own sake regardless just cause hopefully thats who you really are inside.

Cremated
10-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Wise words guys! Any flame welcome even though it will close this thread..

Alhunt thanks mate

Even ifyou think u sound harsh.. i need it..
Sorry all that hurt

blakadder
10-30-2013, 08:18 AM
Burn him at the stake!

Cremated
10-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Also Don't feel sorry for me.. not whats it about. Hate me please.

Cremated
10-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Burn him at the stake!

^^ da faq

blakadder
10-30-2013, 08:21 AM
Oh, you forgot to mention trying to join a guild on 4 different toons after clearly being told NO!

I guess that's for another thread

keikali
10-30-2013, 08:22 AM
^^ da faq

Hang and quarter the villain!

FYI, this is how the Salem Witch Trials probably started, rofl.

blakadder
10-30-2013, 08:23 AM

He's done that 3-4 times, well changing the ID, he still kept up with his morally and ethically promiscuous way

Emmacheese
10-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh my god this is his 3rd attempt at this? Totally sick of this. You admit to trying to scam me what about the constant harassment and stalking you did? E N O U G H already. I refuse to feel sorry for you since you made my gaming experience hell for the past month, and this is all lies. Close this stupid thread please.

Cremated
10-30-2013, 08:26 AM
I just want to let the whole community to know what I did. And why. :(

blakadder
10-30-2013, 08:29 AM
I just want to let the whole community to know what I did. And why. :(

Good job!

You do know that a morally balanced person wouldn't at all attempt such an endeavour in the first place.

Also there's an old saying about tigers and stripes.... hmmmm

Hinataa
10-30-2013, 08:29 AM
Hmmmm u saod u looted hj rite away? When he was released gold cap was 10mil. N he was first 800k then raised to like 1-2 mil. If u gonna make confession say truth!

At least u didn't lie bout trying to scamm others!

Rare
10-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Burn him at the stake!

lol

Ebezaanec
10-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Eh.. What a shame.. I can't believe people actually forget this is a game that is played by real people. Of course, trust will exist between others... The important thing is to not mess it up.

How you act in a game, says a lot about what your morals are in real life...

Hinataa
10-30-2013, 08:35 AM
Also if ure making confession, can u add confession bout harassing and stalking some people? Thanks!

Cremated
10-30-2013, 08:36 AM
Hmmmm u saod u looted hj rite away? When he was released gold cap was 10mil. N he was first 800k then raised to like 1-2 mil. If u gonna make confession say truth!

At least u didn't lie bout trying to scamm others!

Ana, I don't know? Im making estimates here because if you remember that was like half a year ago.. Also he wasnt 800k first. All you need to know is being taken advantage of made me greedy and selfish and i should be shown out as not trustworthy ATM even though im never doing anything bad again.

Lets go back to me actually apologizing with all my heart, Thanks :)?

Joncheese
10-30-2013, 08:36 AM
Hello friends, enemy's and acquaintances. As most of you are aware there have been recent complaints of me scamming. I will be explaining everything :)

To start of with I'd like to say I regret everything and have reflected on everything that has happened in the last couple o months. It started of with when I started the game, I used to have a friend I made a year ago when AL started who helped me level and everything, made me welcome in my first guild and brought me some "Noob" Equipment. I was totally falling for him, he was my idol and everything. I could trust him with 100m.

But what I never new was whenever I looted a nice item, he told me to PM him first, and this is the thing, he made me sell it to him very cheap thus loosing me gold. You see I know how stupid i sound but it is very true, i never knew how to work CS. One time when HammerJaw was released he said it would be cool if i opened a few crates for him. I looted Hammerjaw and to my surprise never knew the worth of this Arcane egg. I told him, he got very excited and told me it was worth 200k, I agreed because I trusted him. Then I told another friend I looted and he offered 11m for the egg, I was like OMG and told him i sold 200k. He then told me that was a bargain so i told about everything else i sold and as your probably know he said it was a Bargain to. I then waited furious for a week for my "Apparent first friend" to come on. I never saw him again.

This made me boil with rage and greed mixed with complete anger. I was so annoyed I wanted revenge.

The following part are my confessions.

I confess to trying to steal Emma and Jon staff.
I confess to trying to steal Midas touch gold.

Those are the only 2 scams i have ever tried, no more. Any other accusations are false.

My reputation was spoiled due to greed, It all went down the drain. Word got around i was booted from my guild and never accepted into any other guild. My friends deleted me and i only had a couple loyal ones who didn't knew I tried scam attempts. I was alone from that point, no friends, no guild and very depressed.

I accept all the hate posts that are following but I want you to think before you post.

I regret everything that happens, you know can fully see what jealousy, anger and greed can bring people so low. I regret EVERYTHING and wish I just went back to the old days were my reputation was good and I had caring friends and a loyal guild. I know people will never trust me again but you must now know.

I am never going to do anything that low again.

ps: I am sorry to anyone i have ever hurt :( You don't know how much i hurt now.

Peace out, Yours truly,

Crem. :sorrow:

Apology not accepted, and I WONT be forgetting this. You've been banned once by STS i suggest they do it again. If his self admissions arent enough for that then i dont know what is.

Joncheese
10-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Eh.. What a shame.. I can't believe people actually forget this is a game that is played by real people. Of course, trust will exist between others... The important thing is to not mess it up.

How you act in a game, says a lot about what your morals are in real life...

So very true

manish279
10-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Thats exactly what a scammer would say ;)

Omg..u mean im scammer. Too bad bro..I just wanted to give him a chance to b good and ppl telling me scammer :(

keikali
10-30-2013, 08:41 AM
People don't realize that even though this is an online game and you are hiding behind a digital persona, it still reflects what type of person you are IN REAL LIFE based on the actions you do ingame and the personality that you adhere to.

Cremated
10-30-2013, 08:44 AM
I know the hate :( I know you will never forgive me and thus I shall never harass you/emma/any of your guild EVER again.

Sorry will not do so bye.

Rare
10-30-2013, 08:49 AM
And I am not a scammer in real life..

Probably not. Because there is a lot more consequence in real life. Like jail. Or worse. Here there isn't much repercussion.

This is exactly what I mean. When there is no downside, the stuff just below the surface finds its way into the open.

Justg
10-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Crem, sounds like you got off your chest what you needed to. Gonna shut this one down.