View Full Version : Procs Made More Frequent?

Alhuntrazeck
10-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Hello forumers and Devs/Mods,

I'm just curious, but have procs been made more frequent along with the Halloween patch?

I've watched Apollo fight Delubio several times, and every single game Delubio's maul procced, while Apollo's daggers every 2-3 games. Keep in mind that a rogue vs any class matches are generally short (less than a minute, usually) so this is beyond regular. Especially since in a few of those games, the maul procced twice - in a SINGLE game. This sounds wrong to me.

I'm also writing this after coming out of a 5v5 clash (we lost) vs 2 mauls (Inkredble and Venom aka Defamed). In almost all the clashes, both the mauls procced, usually at the same time or around the same time.

Also, my Darkened Rifle of Brutality now procs almost every clash...and those who own this gun know its a VERY rare proc (almost 10%)...tbh, I hardly knew my gun HAD a proc, it was that irregular!

Procs were much less frequent before this IMHO. Has anyone else noticed this?

Can a dev shine light into this?

GoodSyntax
10-30-2013, 10:32 AM
I am also noticing the same increase in proc frequency with Architect Quills.

I can't comment on proc rate in PvP as I have essentially taken this season off, but it is definitely noticeable in PvE right now. It's a boon when running Elite Shuyal maps, so I hope it doesn't change.

Zeus
10-30-2013, 10:35 AM
I feel like it was with the patch in October.

The maul proc's so often now in PvP, it's not even funny...

I was 1v1ing Delub and he was basically proc'ing AT LEAST once a round.

falmear
10-30-2013, 11:05 AM
Arcane staff doesn't proc any more then before. Also my post of the charged attack doing less damage then non-charged attack has gone ignored.