PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

MoRandi
10-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Hello all, i'm new to this game and this community, you can call me Randi, in 26 age and i'm from Romania, East Europe.

I also have something to ask for the veterans of this game:

1. I saw in game AP rewards and i don't know what the hell is that :D
2. I need some of the best skills points allocation, the game have already added 4 skills for me but i'm looking to get advice for some of the best skills formats.

Thanks everyone.

doomdoomdoom
10-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Hello all, i'm new to this game and this community, you can call me Randi, in 26 age and i'm from Romania, East Europe.

I also have something to ask for the veterans of this game:

1. I saw in game AP rewards and i don't know what the hell is that :D
2. I need some of the best skills points allocation, the game have already added 4 skills for me but i'm looking to get advice for some of the best skills formats.

Thanks everyone.

Hi,

1. AP points go towards getting some achievements. Look in Lair for achievements tab.

2. It is good to disable auto-leveling. There are lots of good builds and they depend on what level you are and how you like to play (pve, pvp, both). But I would recommend you put at least one point in the passives power that grants you health. I like to put some in damage as well.

MoRandi
10-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the response.
I like to have a pve character, intend also a little for pvp, but pve is the one i would love to have :)