PDA

View Full Version : thanks a lot officer

Lui Delos Santos
10-30-2013, 07:06 PM
just wanna say thanks a lot to darq----i wont tell her full name so people wont annoy her..thanks for
giving me the grimms egg for free ..i just told can i borrow 200k coz i wanna buy egg then keep my
leprecaun till i pay back she just said no keep it then she gave me egg.i just cant believe it thanks a lot
..frioevev ,jearanna,darq---,lescooleever thanks a lot since im newbie yill now im level 36 those ..im so lucky
to meet those people who are not bother to help their co-players i hope soneday
i cant do something to show how i appreciated those people.thanks a lot guys

ow..pleasw post more people who would you like to thank

razerfingers
10-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Oh nice, seems like i needa find these players ;)

xcainnblecterx
10-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Oh nice, seems like i needa find these players ;)

Where ya been razer? Also grats in the egg, only things i seem to get free is trash gifted spam. Had to turn gift off

razerfingers
10-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Where ya been razer? Also grats in the egg, only things i seem to get free is trash gifted spam. Had to turn gift off

Lurkin ;) Check your PM for full story didn't wanna jack his thread llol

djbigglez
10-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Yeah. Frioevev is one of the nicest people I know. Always puts people's needs ahead of her own. I'm happy to call her a friend and I'm happy to call her my gf. Best person I know. She deserves so much more than what she gets.

Alokk

Lui Delos Santos
10-30-2013, 08:39 PM
gf:-O

djbigglez
10-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Yes lol. My girlfriend

hakoom7
10-31-2013, 02:01 AM
This is so cute, ur the type of person people would love to help :)

Oh geez if il thank people here i have long list of amazing friends who gave me so much that i could ever imagine, and alot of people who helped me when i was newbie and made me so happy.
Actually i been playing this game since lvl cap was 16 but didnt enjoy it i mean i did enjoied but then it got boring, then found the hook to this game, its the people and guildies who made this game way much more fun, then sts did great job and made pvp and much more new maps to get us hooked more and more.

Sorry i dont wana mention names to not forget someone then he feels bad