PDA

View Full Version : Switching between accounts on iPhone

KingMartin
10-31-2013, 02:28 AM
As webstore is still unavailable, I wanted to buy some platinums on my kid's account through iPhone.

No matter what I do (log off, relog) I don't get the option to enter another gmail address. I always log back onto my account.

How do I log into another google account on iPhone?

Desperoto
10-31-2013, 10:45 AM
When there is 'Login to play' There is a cross in the right upper corner, click on it. Now u can choose again for 'Login with Google' and when u press on it, u see all ur gmail accounts

KingMartin
11-01-2013, 06:26 AM
When there is 'Login to play' There is a cross in the right upper corner, click on it. Now u can choose again for 'Login with Google' and when u press on it, u see all ur gmail accounts

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, this throws me back into my account. I click X, then Google account and I am back - no possibility to enter new email address :(

Orageunas
11-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Well delete your account for a while and do your thing and then log in your account again.

KingMartin
11-03-2013, 07:34 AM
I hope it's not against TOS if I bump this thread?

How can I use multiple google accounts on iPhone? I started www.google.com, signed with different credentials, and yet AL always throws me back into my main account.

I repeat, the reason why I want to do this is to purchase platinums on the other account.