PDA

View Full Version : whoever has clash of clans read this

miistic
10-31-2013, 02:07 PM
does anyone want to make a clan called royal alterrans or something like that for pl or al players only?

PatsoeGamer
11-02-2013, 07:45 AM
I have clash of clans - already in a clan, but I remember when I first started playing I tried to join STG's clan and JustG denied me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

programmed
11-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I have clash of clans. I WAS in a clan until today. I got invited to it and met all the requirements, and donated troops. Then I get kicked. The next day I get invited back. And the day after than kicked again. Then they invite me back. And kick me the next day. I just got invited back but what's the point of joining.

miistic
11-04-2013, 09:07 AM
I have clash of clans. I WAS in a clan until today. I got invited to it and met all the requirements, and donated troops. Then I get kicked. The next day I get invited back. And the day after than kicked again. Then they invite me back. And kick me the next day. I just got invited back but what's the point of joining.

That sucks :/ i wont kick you though. I just thought it would be cool if all al/pl players made a clan.

programmed
11-04-2013, 10:23 AM
That sucks :/ i wont kick you though. I just thought it would be cool if all al/pl players made a clan.

Maybe I'll join. I was invited to a different one but no one in it speaks English so I'm not staying :\

Int
11-13-2013, 12:14 PM
i Might join, depends on the requirements of joining.. currently only level 50 with TH7