View Full Version : Question about Android...

reddragon72
11-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Devs what is up with android? I see the link on pocketlegends.com but you have put out no info.

Please let us know about the android release. The beta forums are still up so we are confined. Devs give us a bone, please....

Yes i know the title is poached, new rom on my phone and the auto spell is giving me a hard time.

Justg
11-09-2010, 11:25 PM
So... very... soon!

shadywack
11-09-2010, 11:28 PM
I hope that "soon"actually implies soon. Soon to us is usually vastly different to a developer's soon.

To me, soon would be tomorrow.

Justg
11-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Universe willing, we are thinking the same type of soon.

duhchi
11-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Best news ever :)

jonboy
11-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Bring them JustG, just tell HAL, to open the damn pod bay doors.

markus
11-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Woot! Time to go to sleep then when I wake up there might be news!

jonboy
11-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Markus see you in game soon, hopefully.

markus
11-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Wth???? I mean wth? Lol
Seriously? Ummmmmm did I miss somthing? Hold on gona go check the news page. Give me sec...

markus
11-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Apparently I have missed something...... nothing in the news secion or home page. How soon should I be expecting to see you in game like next month or next week?

KingFu
11-10-2010, 08:03 AM
So... very... soon!

Happy to hear, I'm hoping to get an android for my birthday on Friday =P

markus
11-10-2010, 08:07 AM
wich one are you getting?

reddragon72
11-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the update devs! !!!!! I hope soon is going to be by Friday so mystic has a brand new game to play on Friday with his new android phone! :) welcome to the club if you get an android!!!

I feel the heat is coming!!!! Meaning my phone is going to melt the day the game is released!!!!! LOL

Varking
11-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the update devs! !!!!! I hope soon is going to be by Friday so mystic has a brand new game to play on Friday with his new android phone! :) welcome to the club if you get an android!!!

I feel the heat is coming!!!! Meaning my phone is going to melt the day the game is released!!!!! LOL

Yeah, hopefully they release the PC client soon because I don't want to be plugged into the wall charger all night :)

JamesT
11-10-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm liking this news. :)

reddragon72
11-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, hopefully they release the PC client soon because I don't want to be plugged into the wall charger all night :)

I picked up an Energizer "egg" charger. It uses two double AA batteries and can fully charge your phone. I will use this on the go when I know I'll be in a waiting room for hours playing PL :)

Also I noticed that the dev's changed the title of my post. Sorry about that dev's but the forums were flooded with people complaining about the prices and I was wanting a break from that. I'll just be happy being able to play the game. :)

Varking
11-10-2010, 10:10 AM
I picked up an Energizer "egg" charger. It uses two double AA batteries and can fully charge your phone. I will use this on the go when I know I'll be in a waiting room for hours playing PL :)

Also I noticed that the dev's changed the title of my post. Sorry about that dev's but the forums were flooded with people complaining about the prices and I was wanting a break from that. I'll just be happy being able to play the game. :)

I have already been in the habit of bringing my cell phone charger to work and plugging it in during my breaks and lunches, now I may have to get a universal USB charger for the car and then the only thing I need to worry about would be overheating :)

reddragon72
11-10-2010, 11:00 AM
I have already been in the habit of bringing my cell phone charger to work and plugging it in during my breaks and lunches, now I may have to get a universal USB charger for the car and then the only thing I need to worry about would be overheating :)

yea because me and angry birds have been having it out quite a lot lately and the phone gets a little warm sometimes with that game, but nothing bad. Now need for speed really heats it up though ;)

Man the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!