PDA

View Full Version : Why cant a lvl2 character sell/buy?

Ryosei
11-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Hi guys juz some questions after i met some rude players. I started playing when the Fnord server was still running. Came over this server and start 2 chars after fnord closed down. As im quite the kind thats lazy to sell stuffs when i only have afew, i normally store it in my mule "Ryoshop" who is a lvl2 rich bear. After the 1.5 update, maybe due to the bad timing i only saw a few players online. I juz wanna check with some high lvls if theres any drastic price change in the trading markets for afew stuffs like mega blaster, force wings etc. Well i happen to see this mage nicked "Yahu". I kindly ask and instead of a friendly reply, i got a comment "lol y ask ur just lvl2 go lvl noob." Yes im a lvl2. Yup i asked about some high lvls stuff, but nobody thought of it as a storage or a mule? I juz trade him/her and shown her 2 megablasters,1forcewing and 1mirage robe +2million gold. Immediately i got treated better. 180• attitude change.he/she was not the Only 1. I got treated rudely by another archer named "chickenduk" or something a lvl50. Is this whats happening to the friendly community now? Only lvl50s r eligible for buy/sell and worse.. Only lvl50s can ask questions?

Azrael
11-09-2010, 11:34 PM
well, from what i understand any level player can sell stuff.. but the only consignment shop that i know of is in fort blackstone.

Ryosei
11-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the reply dude but obviously u didnt read the small wall of texts lol. Wasnt askin where the consignment shop was.

Azrael
11-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the reply dude but obviously u didnt read the small wall of texts lol. Wasnt askin where the consignment shop was.

alright i read it again... lawl.

yes the atmosphere has become less friendly as the game has developed, but with more people playing, that is to be expected. I would suggest you search the consignment shop again, i saw what could easily be upwards of 2000 items there, ranging from 3000 to 600000 gold. That said i don't believe any drastic changes in pricing have happened yet, but i can assume that the CS and the rush nerf will both have an impact on the economy. As for the lack of respect storage mules get, this is mostly due to the large amount of low level players who attempt to trade with high level players, yet can offer nothing but trash items. It can be very annoying for high level players and biased them towards even mules.

Pharcyde
11-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Me as a lvl 50 I never accept trades from low levels. Most times I trade them they messege me and say "Can I have your cool space suit for free?" Or something along thoughs lines. I will ONLY trade with a low level if he clarifies himself as a experienced player of the game. Just send a messege to the player right as you trade them saying "This is a mule, I'm not new to this game". That way you will get much more respect and trades.

Bigsleazy
11-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Nothing is worse than a low level player talking you into pulling items out of cs, then trying to convince you that your cosmos is worth 5k and some purples. Waste of 10 minutes and 6k to put it back into cs...

Lesrider
11-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I've added so many low levels to my ignore list because they would always try to trade and then message me "trade" even tho I wasn't looking to buy anything. If they continue to do it, they go on my ignore list. Also those who pm me to ask for free stuff. If they're that annoying at lvl 2, I don't want to know them. Period. There's no reason for anyone to be begging for things -- just play the darn game for god's sake!

Edit: Btw, this is why I'm so happy the new shop is in baleforte castle -- good job, devs. Keeps out anyone who hasn't bothered to buy any maps yet. So the really annoying beggars are almost gone.

JonDaDon
11-19-2010, 09:38 PM
lvl up to lvl 4 then u can buy/sell in CS

Pharcyde
11-19-2010, 10:03 PM
lvl up to lvl 4 then u can buy/sell in CS

most don't even make it to lvl 4. Plus the ones that do don't even own map packs. The ones that get map packs generally become experienced players fast and stop begging. Thus beggars are virtually gone in balefort CS :D!

TwinkTastical
11-19-2010, 10:38 PM
The community is not the same....