PDA

View Full Version : can't customize character page

Raxie
11-10-2010, 12:06 AM
when i try to customize my character page and press submit, nothing happens. i tried 3 times already and also my plat doesn't decrease. what am i doing wrong?

Awesomeness
11-10-2010, 12:09 AM
There is currently a bug that we will be fixing with the next update. If you don't select the "hide CTF stats" option, you will be able to customize.
Here's another thread on that:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12185-Bug-Customize-Avatar-Page

Raxie
11-10-2010, 12:13 AM
well, then i just wasted about 6 plat because i thought you were meant to individually customize each part. like colour, overlays and options.
so i spent 2 on colour, 2 on overlays and 2 on options...

Awesomeness
11-10-2010, 12:18 AM
oh no! Can you contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com? We will sort this out.

setec
11-10-2010, 02:00 AM
well, then i just wasted about 6 plat because i thought you were meant to individually customize each part. like colour, overlays and options.

Look again - did you actually loose plat? If you did, obviously support like Awesomeness said. I thought I wasted 2 plat on this when it didn't work and then realized that my plat never went down. It never deducted the 2 plat for me.

Raxie
11-10-2010, 03:06 AM
read my post carefully. you didn't lose plat because you had the 'hide ctf stats' ticked. i also had that ticked and tried multiple times so it didn't work.
therefore, i thought that you were supposed to submit for each part. like, submit once for colour, submit again for overlays and submit again for options.

Lavee
11-10-2010, 08:26 AM

Same here...

Awesomeness
11-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com