PDA

View Full Version : How can I have a Bow?

ilnumber
11-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Hi, I'm a newbie and I have a newbie question. I'm a 14lv rogue and I see that many rogues have a bow but I have two swords. I want to know how can I have a bow becouse I prefer it.
I don't understand how can I buy or win a bow.

Thank you

Excuse me for my Englsh, I'm italian.

Sceazikua
11-01-2013, 02:10 AM
In traveler's outpost there is a npc named Auction house , there you can put a "bow" word in filter and give the level , and some will show . You should try to find in legendary section , and if you cant afford you can go epic or rare ones that are cheaper but weaker . There are also legendary armors , amulets , rings and blades there too , and lvl 16 is the cheapest atm that you can afford . But I think you should really wait for higher lvl than lvl 14 , as I know that low lvl items are more expensive in AL because of twinking duels :)
You can also buy a bow from weapon chest in the shop ingame (12 or 15 plats each chest) , there will be 3 legendary items in each chest so if youre lucky you can win a legendary bow . There is another way to win a bow , thourgh locked grand crates , which can be bought for about 10k gold now , in each crate will be 3 legendary items and 0.5% chance to win mythic or arcane too! But opening crates will cost 15 plats each . If youre lucky you may loot a mythic or arcane item from crate and use/sell .

Valkiryas
11-01-2013, 02:12 AM
I buy one for you

Give me your IGN :)

ilnumber
11-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Thank you so much for the informations

My igm is

ilnumber

I try and tell us the result

Bliter
11-01-2013, 07:27 AM
try looking in the auction house also, some people put them in really cheap

Zealouss
11-01-2013, 12:05 PM
you can get bows through the consignment store in every main city, trading other players and through opening chests such as locked crates or the ones you buy in the store for things like the thunderbow. although bows are very useful they can be very expensive at a lower level as many people will buying them for higher prices for their 'twinks' ( low level PvP toons ).
Also it is best not to buy expensive equipment until you are a higher level otherwise you will be spending a lot more money because you will be levelling up quickly and all your old, expensive equipment won't be as good as the ones you will be able to get when you level.
-Ignore that last paragraph if you suddenly become rich and overwhelmed with the amount of gold you own :)

-SS

ilnumber
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Thank you at all. I explore parts of the game that I didn't know. I see the price and there are many obdjects vary expensive. I don't wont spend all my money for this.

I wait a better moment to change my swords.

thank you too

Rogueskilzz
11-08-2013, 08:07 AM
I buy one for you

Give me your IGN :)

Hey, i saw you wanna buy a bow for him/her!

i am a lvl 10 rogue and i wanna ask ya: can you buy a bow for me to please?!

MY IGM is: rogueskilzz

Thanx!

Blood_Hunter
11-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Ur English is good

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk