PDA

View Full Version : help with elite inan hesh

Juicymango
11-01-2013, 02:33 AM
So yesterday i wanted to help 2 of my guildies with elite inan hesh. The Problem was we couldnt kill the mages
fast enough.
I would appreciate if 2 of the pro rogues can help with that.

PS: my guildies are not the best players in game. So a bit patience would be good to.
My guildies are 1 warrior: no mythics but stats are good enough(4.8k health, 250+ damage)
1 mage: no mythics except lunar amulet. Health 2.5k, damage 320+
(stats without pets)

KingMartin
11-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Juicy, I can help but I am afraid you need to do it one by one for the guildies.

If you have 2 members of the party with low damage output the 7 minutes limit may not be enough. Also, plat for revivals helps a lot.

Patience is no problem for me - I have some times on LB, but I can do the same map for 30 minutes with my guildies in pink gear :)

Juicymango
11-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Juicy, I can help but I am afraid you need to do it one by one for the guildies.

If you have 2 members of the party with low damage output the 7 minutes limit may not be enough. Also, plat for revivals helps a lot.

Patience is no problem for me - I have some times on LB, but I can do the same map for 30 minutes with my guildies in pink gear :)

Thank you ill pm you in game then :) the Problem for us probably was our rogue had to low dps :)

Valkiryas
11-01-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm In:

Stas:

Damage : + 394

DPS : + 644

Heal : + 3200

Mana : + 1300

I love that map so inv me n.n

Valki