PDA

View Full Version : acused by someone .. that i scammed someone .. pls help me to know how to report

Alvin Cia Alejandro
11-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Hi .. my name is alvin .. and me and and my girlfriend play arcane .. our IGN are : cheskiii (rogue) / cheskamaganda (mage) .

. So this is our.problem
.I.was.in pvp .. and 1 warrior.with complete.mythics/samael/arcane.maul .. joined.
. Then he start.talking .. hey cheskiii one of my friend said.that you scammed.him .. and so on ..
.the thing is.he said.that.in the pvp.room .. I felt that he just.want to.ruined.our reputation ..
.why??
Coz 3 of our guild officers namely. Berrrnnz(mage) paross(warr)xiantong(warr).
.he did the same thing to.them in front of many people .
He just want to put a little.flavor.in our name..
.please help.me.. I want him o be banned

Arlorgoddess
11-01-2013, 04:26 AM
just do it like this /report (name)
Hope it helps bye

Arlorgoddess
11-01-2013, 04:27 AM
or if you see them go to there profile then tap or click report then choose from the choices shown or Email Spacetime Studios for being accused

SayCreed
11-01-2013, 04:36 AM
Don't worry,but IMO the banning thing is a bit harsh

Venom
11-01-2013, 04:38 AM
He wont probably be banned but would surely receive a warning for flaming.

Alvin Cia Alejandro
11-01-2013, 04:56 AM
I don't want to build some stroies like that .. I know him very well that I can tell that he sell gold fpr real cash -.-

Roberto077
11-01-2013, 05:36 AM
I don't want to build some stroies like that .. I know him very well that I can tell that he sell gold fpr real cash -.-

We also don't call out other players on the forums. You are doing exactly what you said he did to you.

Spyce
11-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Please do not call people out on the forums.

Alvin Cia Alejandro
11-01-2013, 12:53 PM
I mean .. I don't want him to build stories like that again .. and yeah I don't named him here .. but I want him to get banned.. I have an idea right now .. I screen shot his msg if he try to that again to me or anyone

Daddyblu
11-01-2013, 01:50 PM
I mean .. I don't want him to build stories like that again .. and yeah I don't named him here .. but I want him to get banned.. I have an idea right now .. I screen shot his msg if he try to that again to me or anyone

Pm me in game

Desperoto
11-01-2013, 04:23 PM
I hope he will get banned, this people ruin a part of the community!