PDA

View Full Version : overgrowth

uiscabu
11-01-2013, 05:34 AM
how to killed elite boss "overgrowth" ? every time he keep his health pack to ful....any idea or trick to defeat him? need experts advice... thanx in advance

Zbootyzzz
11-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Firstly he spawns this mages(Blue Guys) and after a time period the Overgrowth eats them that's where he gets his health you must kill the mages(blue guys) as quickly as possible.

KingMartin
11-01-2013, 07:57 AM
If you have problems killing them, use arcane of George and stun him when he's about to fall asleep.

wvhills
11-01-2013, 09:19 AM
zbooty is right. the mages heal him. when they appear stop attacking overgrowth and kill mages. Keep ur eye on the red damage numbers over his head. When they stop that means u are no longer damaging him and the mages are about to appear. Go kill them everytime they show up then go back to taking down overgrowth.

borix
11-01-2013, 09:26 AM
If you have problems killing them, use arcane of George and stun him when he's about to fall asleep.

I am also interested in the best way to kill this boss cause it is the next one I need to do to proceed with my missions.

So with George you can stun the boss itself or do you stun a mage?
And what do you mean by 'when he is about to fall asleep'?

iacito
11-01-2013, 09:36 AM
I am also interested in the best way to kill this boss cause it is the next one I need to do to proceed with my missions.

So with George you can stun the boss itself or do you stun a mage?
And what do you mean by 'when he is about to fall asleep'?
1) You stun the boss itself
2) When he is about to fall asleep is just before he spawns the mages.

borix
11-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Thank you I will try this tactic next time I have a party willing to face him.

uiscabu
11-03-2013, 04:10 PM
ty guys, will try with this

KingMartin
11-03-2013, 04:19 PM
I love fighting this boss - you can always invite me for help if you have a free slot in the party :)