PDA

View Full Version : [B]new ctf system[/B]

warriorbender
11-01-2013, 11:03 AM
hello....
i have an idea for new ctf system. pls can u make ctf as pve system. with my guild sometimes we try to play 5v5 ctf . we r playing the real one of it. who make 5 flag who wins. its so fun. otherwise ppl ganging each other.or when i wanna play with my guild members noobs join and dont let us play as we want to.if u bring pve sytem to pvp also i can join pvp with my party and other side can join as party as well.pls try to do this so there will be less ganging more fun for ppl who wanna play real ctf

ty
im lvl8 nickname=Brollysaiyan

Zylx
11-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Im not sure i understand what you mean by that...

warriorbender
11-06-2013, 07:13 AM
the real ctf i mean fight for flag and who make 5 flag who wins. thats capture the flag.me and my friends wanna play it but most of time we cant cuz noobs join. i want pve party system for ctf. i wanna make 5ppl party and join ctf so no noobs can join my side and same for other side.

Toniiecore
11-06-2013, 01:28 PM
I think could be better a guild pvp room. :)

Theillist1
11-06-2013, 01:34 PM
hello....
i have an idea for new ctf system. pls can u make ctf as pve system. with my guild sometimes we try to play 5v5 ctf . we r playing the real one of it. who make 5 flag who wins. its so fun. otherwise ppl ganging each other.or when i wanna play with my guild members noobs join and dont let us play as we want to.if u bring pve sytem to pvp also i can join pvp with my party and other side can join as party as well.pls try to do this so there will be less ganging more fun for ppl who wanna play real ctf

ty
im lvl8 nickname=Brollysaiyan

Lol Ganku here.... Brolly that has to be the STUPIDEST idea ever! Especially coming from a someone in the biggest lvl 8 guild in the game! What your TRUE problem is is this... God Army has accepted every half geared player that made it to lvl 8 and allied every guild but ELITE TWINKS and now u have no one to kill. Solve your problem by going completly hostile to other guilds... or kick semi geared players!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

warriorbender
11-06-2013, 01:55 PM
its not stupid lol everybody wants to join pvp with guild members or friends.well i mostly quit on playing with my lvl 8 other high lvls more fun right now.anytime if i wanna war with someone i just go kill someone from their guild and start war lol its so easy.as i did to elite twinks.if i get bored i can just do it for a new war its not a big deal :) its not ur problem if god army invited half geared noobs or not my problem..the only thing that i want, playing ''CAPTURE THE FLAG'' not going in and ganging each other.if i wanna gang i just join tdm and kill .tdm is good for fights