PDA

View Full Version : Pick up dead enemy health packs

falmear
11-01-2013, 12:20 PM
It would be nice if after you kill a rogue you can pick up their health packs. Since they are dead they don't need them any more. So they should be free to be picked up by anyone.

Morholt
11-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Really, Falmear?
You know better...there are teammates out there to use those packs.

Plus...everyone on the blue team knows that red team people have cooties. You don't want THOSE health packs, silly!

Instanthumor
11-01-2013, 04:49 PM
If it were up to me, I'd say once a rouge dies, his/her packs should die with him/her. Just sayin...

Drearivev
11-01-2013, 06:02 PM
It would be nice if after you kill a rogue you can pick up their health packs. Since they are dead they don't need them any more. So they should be free to be picked up by anyone.
In a way, that's like saying a Warrior's heal should also heal the other team....

Morholt
11-01-2013, 07:56 PM
In a way, that's like saying a Warrior's heal should also heal the other team....Just you wait for the next holiday mythic pet: a Wild Turkey--Drumstick--suddenly appears, with the arcane ability to cause enemies to become confused!

Bless
11-01-2013, 08:02 PM
No no no

I don't play anymore but it's not right to do that..it's like saying if we kill mages we get half their mana (they have like 3k left anyways)

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 01:17 AM

falmear you have a very dumb idea.. im not being rude but if they add this on game it would be just not more challenging dude...
but i could help people sometimes to make it fair if they add this they would add poison to lose health so it could be 50% healing and 50% poisened health packs depends if your lucky you would get healing ones then poisoned ones ..