PDA

View Full Version : AL's Birthday Add ups

Skaunared
11-01-2013, 12:50 PM
so AL is turning 1 this year and devs announced two new features in the game namely Crafting and Upgrading. Anymore additional bonus for us players? I mean plat sale or x2 drops? thanks devs and happy birthday!

DocDoBig
11-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Where is the fun of the surprise if they tell everything right away? ;)

Zeus
11-01-2013, 01:01 PM
I hope no more mythic weapons, lol. I think they've saturated the market not without flooding the market. :p

aarrgggggg
11-01-2013, 01:05 PM
I hope no more mythic weapons, lol. I think they've saturated the market not without flooding the market. :p Totally disagree Apollo we need more new myths in the market. The way overpricing of these new weapons clearly show there is a short supply.

Giuewek
11-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Totally disagree Apollo we need more new myths in the market. The way overpricing of these new weapons clearly show there is a short supply.

That's the last thing we need >.>

aarrgggggg
11-01-2013, 01:14 PM
That's the last thing we need >.>Well said by a billonaire who can afford everything @.@

Giuewek
11-01-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm not a billionaire lol if we get more mythics then people who get them will just get more harder to kill...and this is being said by a non mythic...not gonna reply anymore :)

Zeus
11-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Totally disagree Apollo we need more new myths in the market. The way overpricing of these new weapons clearly show there is a short supply.

Definition of mythic:

"of, relating, or resembling myth"

These items ARE supposed to be a very short supply. Because they were made so common, the gear gap between legendary and mythic players has increased.

They already have a mythic event. Enjoy it while it lasts. Infact, there was 10 days of it!

aarrgggggg
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
The current price of level 36 mythics is op for sure they almost cost as much as the best arcane egg...they are mythic..not arcane. By having more lvl 36 mythic weapons it would lower the price of them therefore making them more attainable 2 non myth users like yourself and the majority of players would have a better chance at achieving their goals. This is coming from a full myth user. Also not all desicions should be made based around pvp. Pve is 98% of this game so why would decisions be based on the 2% of overall content???????

Zeus
11-01-2013, 01:36 PM
The current price of level 36 mythics is op for sure they almost cost as much as the best arcane egg...they are mythic..not arcane. By having more lvl 36 mythic weapons it would lower the price of them therefore making them more attainable 2 non myth users like yourself and the majority of players would have a better chance at achieving their goals. This is coming from a full myth user. Also not all desicions should be made based around pvp. Pve is 98% of this game so why would decisions be based on the 2% of overall content???????

What you have just defined is called elite legendary gear.

As developers have stated multiple times, mythics are supposed to be a rare portion of players. The current price of L36 mythics is OP because not only are they new halloween versions, but unique of their kind. The other L36 mythic weapons are not themed for a particular season.

aarrgggggg
11-01-2013, 01:50 PM
I agree with you apollo, myths are meant 2 be rare but when the cost of lvl 36 mythic weapons is 14m+ even the non Halloween versions and thats if they are in cs at all.....they are clearly 2 rare. My opinion :)

Alhuntrazeck
11-01-2013, 08:35 PM
We don't need more mythic stuff...there is like almost no variety in endgame now except for pets.

Crowsfoot
11-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Mythic weapons should stabalize around 5-7mil. IMO, they should be more valuable than the other mythics since they only drop during events, they should cost less than an arcane egg, and there should be less events so that they are more expensive than the versions from the previous season.

aarrgggggg
11-01-2013, 08:58 PM
well said crow i agree with you

Zeus
11-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Mythic weapons should stabalize around 5-7mil. IMO, they should be more valuable than the other mythics since they only drop during events, they should cost less than an arcane egg, and there should be less events so that they are more expensive than the versions from the previous season.

I don't think that is necessarily true. Why should Hammerjaw, a pet that's been around since the L21-26 cap, be worth more than a L36 weapon? To me, that doesn't make sense.

With that said, I payed 11.5m for my Hammerjaw.

Bonthan
11-01-2013, 11:23 PM
I think often of future prices of gear. Almost didn't even upgrade my Mage or rogue mythics just so I could use them to fund new gear one day. So much to speculate. What happens when there is a new lvl cap and then another after that? It's hard enough already to get a mythic out of a locked, 90 bucks of plat is alot for average one piece of gear in a virtual world. Thats not even taking into account a specific item drop. There of course will be more items coming, helm, armor, weapon x3, then the rings and amulets. What happens to the old mythics then? They dissapear? They better not be in lockeds ruining my chances if I'm trying to loot a lvl 41 helm. At some point people wont open lockeds as much because of the huge drop pool coming out of them unless Stg makes changes. Lvl 41 wont pay real big sums of cash for lvl 26 gear unless they can get 15 mil from that rare pick. There may be bigger changes coming than we may think. We are already lvl'ing and turning off exp for "twinks" just to open crates to profit best off of the pinks out of them. Are we headed towards a market where pvp and merch twinks merge to find best profitability? Maybe mythics become lvl specific out of crates?

It has been proven though in many mmos that as new caps come prices drop

Most importantly people are paying their mortgage off of the sales of plat. The mythics are supposed to be rare. People won't purchase plat for lockeds if they can drop that fang in elite shuyal.

aarrgggggg
11-02-2013, 02:04 AM
I don't think that is necessarily true. Why should Hammerjaw, a pet that's been around since the L21-26 cap, be worth more than a L36 weapon? To me, that doesn't make sense.

Hammerjaw has been around since lvl 21-26 cap however Hammerjaw is currently a lvl 36 arcane pet if you chose to level that pet not a lvl 26 pet

SayCreed
11-02-2013, 04:32 AM

Hammerjaw has been around since lvl 21-26 cap however Hammerjaw is currently a lvl 36 arcane pet if you chose to level that pet not a lvl 26 pet

*Time to get nerdy :( *

Apollo Stated that Hammerjaw was
released at 21-26 CAP

Like he said it was released
At 21-26 Cap

He did not state that if you level him
He will remain the same level.

*Switch to other me*

I'll say this now,I was never nerdy :cool: