PDA

View Full Version : Craft or Merch?

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-01-2013, 01:17 PM
I just got a Blue Dragon set FINALLY, and am wondering if the ring makes that much of a difference in PvP. I'm a bird rocking 56 obed usually , thinking of leveling to 61 and using sang..

I currently have a l20 dex ring, I was jw'ing what the stat bonuses are, and am asking for anyone to provide any personal expierience with me on whether or not it's a good idea, or rather to just merch it.

Thanks, it's appreciated! :)

showoffs
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
The ring does make a difference

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-01-2013, 01:45 PM
The ring does make a difference

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

Ty, so is it worth crafting?

Chopper
11-01-2013, 02:31 PM

it makes a difference.

Whether it's worth it over your other option of selling depends on what you need the money for. I assume as an endgamer farming for Dragon Pieces, you probably already have end game gear so is there anything else that will give your player a benefit in PvP that you want to buy? I doubt it. At least for the Dragon Ring, you can merge that with your current ring and get some benefit, rather than buying another piece of rare equipment that you can't equip at the same time as your current set up.

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-01-2013, 03:44 PM

it makes a difference.

Whether it's worth it over your other option of selling depends on what you need the money for. I assume as an endgamer farming for Dragon Pieces, you probably already have end game gear so is there anything else that will give your player a benefit in PvP that you want to buy? I doubt it. At least for the Dragon Ring, you can merge that with your current ring and get some benefit, rather than buying another piece of rare equipment that you can't equip at the same time as your current set up.

Ahh. So they are like dex str int specific? I've never had

Chopper
11-01-2013, 05:02 PM

no, i meant you need to weight it against what other equipment you can buy with that money and if its even wearable on top of your current gear. is it worth it?

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-01-2013, 05:56 PM

no, i meant you need to weight it against what other equipment you can buy with that money and if its even wearable on top of your current gear. is it worth it?

I think so. D:

IGN Storm
11-01-2013, 06:33 PM
56 Oby with Dex Ring is IMO relatively better than 61 Sang with Dragon Ring. As a bird, M/S is useless if you already have 15+M/S. 5% is also useless unless you get debuffed 3 times which almost never happens

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-01-2013, 08:22 PM
56 Oby with Dex Ring is IMO relatively better than 61 Sang with Dragon Ring.

I actually have zero gold atm, lol.

But I am greatly appreciative of the advice and info, thank you!!

xbabybugszx
11-01-2013, 10:33 PM
56 Oby with Dex Ring is IMO relatively better than 61 Sang with Dragon Ring.

I actually have zero gold atm, lol.

But I am greatly appreciative of the advice and info, thank you!!

If you rlly wanna be a successful 61 Bird get demo xbow set. Pricey but worth it. Op regen, range, and skill dmg. Since you have 0 gold I would sell the Dragon set & save up for demo, but thats just my opinion.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-01-2013, 11:27 PM
If you rlly wanna be a successful 61 Bird get demo xbow set. Pricey but worth it. Op regen, range, and skill dmg. Since you have 0 gold I would sell the Dragon set & save up for demo, but thats just my opinion.
This ^ I have dragon rings, blue set for Mages and green set for bears. But the ring stats don't really serve a purpose for a dex bird IMHO. I just the 2 dodge/10 damage ring.

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-02-2013, 09:06 AM
This ^ I have dragon rings, blue set for Mages and green set for bears. But the ring stats don't really serve a purpose for a dex bird IMHO. I just the 2 dodge/10 damage ring.

Same! So I should save up for demo then? An xbow set is only about 2.4ish mil more than a blue drag set, no?

Everyone'sFavMage
11-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Demo xbow set is 6-6.1m. I would save for that for sure.

Argyros
11-02-2013, 09:57 AM

Bears will own you, mages will nuke you. Crafting a drag set is a waste of money.

xbabybugszx
11-02-2013, 10:35 AM

Bears will own you, mages will nuke you. Crafting a drag set is a waste of money.

True that birds are the most underpowered class at 61 but they are still very fun, especially in bird vs bird, not to mention demonic looks very smexy with the onyx helm that costs 500 Plat (forgot name lol).

SakuraSenbonKageyoshi
11-02-2013, 02:27 PM

True that birds are the most underpowered class at 61 but they are still very fun, especially in bird vs bird, not to mention demonic looks very smexy with the onyx helm that costs 500 Plat (forgot name lol).

When I used to have my demo set, guys!^^ i never liked it tbh buuuuut I'll give it a shot.