PDA

View Full Version : Free Custom Signature Maker

Bliter
11-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi guys, I will be making some custom signatures for anyone who asks, I wont ask for a payment but if you offer me an in game payment I will gladly accept it =]
please post if you want me to make you one.
(optional: I will also link it to an event if asked, like I have done below for Halloween)
- I can also make custom backgrounds, like in this one below I have taken in game scenery to use for my background from dead city tower
- Additional quotation of ownership to a group or a guild can be added if you wish.
*once I have finished making a signature I will then upload to my profile for you to right click, then save as so you can use it for yourself.
OR I WILL SIMPLY ADD AN ATTACHMENT WITH THE FILE NAME AS YOUR CHARACTER SO YOU WILL KNOW WHO'S IS WHO'S.
PLEASE DO NOT KEEP MESSAGING ME TO DO YOUR'S FIRST, I WILL GET AROUND TO DOING AS MANY AS I CAN IN MY SPARE TIME.

shazie
11-01-2013, 02:22 PM
fhgfhgfhfgh

Zealouss
11-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Great to see this, nice that you're running this for free for those who can't afford. This is a great way to give back to the community, hope it gets up an running soon. - it will be nice to see how it turns out :)

- SS

zorathorg
11-02-2013, 12:03 AM
I will take one if you please: i request following things: (PM ME IF YOU NEED PICS OF ANY OF THEM ive got all of em)
PL - SHADOW VANITY ARMOR (76 Cap)
AL - Sorcerer Grim Reaper Vanity Armor (w/wo grimm pet either would be fine)
DL - Female Vampire with Bloody Dracula Vanity Armor

Name - ANARCHYZ (Big... And readable but like a scary.... Idk im a gfx designer... Still cant find perfect font... So make a couple different ones)

Sub Titles(Guilds) -
The Community Guild
Kingdom of Anarchy (or just anarchy with the anarchists A, bc i run stars of anarchy (sl), wings of anarchy (pl) and kingdom of anarchy (al)

Beelzzebob
11-02-2013, 02:33 PM
hey bliter ... can u do one for me? put also ur sign on the signature like an autograph... thnx :)

Bliter
11-02-2013, 04:27 PM
sure, but it will have to be tomorrow but is there any other specific requests? such as adding your name, any characters in certain gear or anything like that?

Beelzzebob
11-03-2013, 01:56 AM
nah.. just make it awesome and sign ur name also like an autograph.. thnx

zorathorg
11-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Lulz like an autograph??

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Beelzzebob
11-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Lulz like an autograph??

yup kiping sigs from new artists and friends in my thread like a display wall under friend arts

Adriaan3
11-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Surprise me
Guild:Five Elements
Name is xxadriaanxxx

zorathorg
11-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Any eta on sigs

SayCreed
11-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Don't bother on my sigs I can get one off bez

zorathorg
11-05-2013, 04:06 PM
He already made yours in his other thread

AL/PL/DL/SL - Anarchyz (Deadgoatgames.com)

Hunterthunde
11-23-2013, 01:43 PM
can u do a sig for me? my char name: Hunterthunde

Pm me