PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally deleted the 10 days of the dead - quest

softbone
11-01-2013, 02:39 PM
I accidentally deleted my 10 days of the dead quest, I was about 3/10 that time... I deleted it coz I was cleaning my quest log to focus my self on the said quest. I sent an email to support but still no reply as of today. I would appreciate if anyone could help me and add the deleted 3/10 to my current number..

This quest is very important to me..

IGN: softbone

Thanks!

Lojack
11-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Support would have to help you

Thrindal
If 3/10 you don't have enough time to finish it anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

JaytB
I'd suggest removing that E-mail for privacy/security reasons.

Since you sent your request to support, all you can do now is wait.

softbone
11-02-2013, 03:47 PM
I'd suggest removing that E-mail for privacy/security reasons.

Since you sent your request to support, all you can do now is wait.

You're right thanks.. .and Delphina already did it

softbone
11-02-2013, 03:50 PM
If 3/10 you don't have enough time to finish it anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

I'm currently 4/10.. If they can add back my missing 3/10 then I could make it.... It still have 3 days left before it ends...

chitgoks
11-03-2013, 07:11 PM
good luck

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

softbone
11-05-2013, 12:39 PM
STS should at least email back that they can't do nothing about it rather left me hanging. Lately I email support regarding other issues using my other email account and after 1 day I got the response, while this issue has been more than a week and still no reply..

Are you guys waiting for the event to end before entertain my query? or just ignoring me?

I stopped the quest and longer have will to do it.. I'm sorry but I'm totally disappointed..

I appreciated all the people who replied, giving advise, showing that they are there to help even if they are not part of the management...at least they participate...