PDA

View Full Version : mythic gear upgrade?

ihud
11-01-2013, 02:54 PM
I just hit 36 and am saving cash for mythi (curently 1m). I use a bow and try to focus on dmg as high as possible
Couple of questions. I would love an arcane pet but talon works well enough.
1. What would you buy first?

2. What is "upgraded" mythic gear? How much better is it after upgraded?

thx

Kakashis
11-03-2013, 09:13 PM
In my opinion, mythic gear is good but once upgraded u lose all your millions. Same with weapons and amulets. Personally, I'm only an elite farmer and care more about effective runs. An arcane pet really benefits a party as well as yourself. 10% damage bonus for example on hammerjaw will best out any damage gains up to 300damage for armors if you have a non damage pet. If you have Samuel with banishment and -100000hp damage on a a trash mob then you can quickly see how having mythic gear is nice, but I would rather save for arcane pet! It also lasts forever. I was one of the hook owners who got mad after they were nerfed in their supposed final season. I've now learned to play the game without any top gear other than my mythic armor and arcane pet :)

ihud
11-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I'm a level 36 noob.
So one of the greatest advantages of arcane pets is thier damage?
Also I still don't understand mythic upgrades... can someone direct me to a thread or briefly explain the process and pros and cons?

Bora
02-13-2014, 05:47 AM
i have a question about mythic upgrade:

one of my friend said me:''if you socket gems before the mythic upgrade,the gems will be lost after mythic upgrade''

is it correct or false ?