PDA

View Full Version : Rouge mythic dagger

zero1114
11-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Everytime i do a run for elite or normal run i do use dagger rather than bow before.. Now i have mythic dagger its seems like failed to use in hunting.. Duh! Only 2 mobs can be damage using normal charge.. Zzzzzz
Why dont you just remove and make it same as normal dagger does in normal charge.. :) thnx

zero1114
11-01-2013, 03:19 PM
And lastly return the original stats of lvl 31 mythic weapon and make them upgradable and cannot be sell or trade like mythic armor and helm.. Same stat with new mythic weapon but the proc. chance of this upgradble mythics are same with the original... I used to use bow and gun in pvp rather than staff or dagger.. Zzzz :) it also helps other player cant afford to buy expnsive new mythics :)

Morholt
11-01-2013, 04:33 PM
No mythic item will ever be upgraded again. Sts only did that with helm and armor because they wanted people trying to get them found (buying platinum), while still in an early stage of releasing mythic items.

Upgrading mythic gear every season means you start the new season off with the best gear already. You have nothing to work towards. Then nobody bothers to open crates.

The dagger is 5 levels ahead of the bow. It's going to be better.