PDA

View Full Version : New Idea!

Shadow217
11-01-2013, 09:11 PM
First of all I know this sshould go in suggestion and feedback but not as many people read that anyways here's my idea.

If its not too much trouble could sts make an option so a player and pet don't pick up loot for example. I run a map and pick up lots of Commons, rares, and epics, its not a big deal to liquidate them but its pretty annoying. I think it would be a nice addition, this way your Inventory doesn't get full of worthless items. I know there is bigger things happening but I think this could be implemented somewhere in the future if its not to much trouble :)

Thanks sts for all the support Im sure its not easy but all the little things add up and make the game more enjoyable :)

Shadow217
11-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Oh and I'm sure this idea isn't new maybe someone else mentioned it but I haven't seen it just sharing my thoughts. :)

Bonthan
11-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Superman 3......open those chests! If you cut enough corners then you can live off the corners.

Spyce
11-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Other people might not think of it as "worthless."

Shadow217
11-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Other people might not think of it as "worthless."

That's why make it an option like many other things but like I said I rather have sts working on what they are doing and maybe add a feature like this if they have time :)

Xbuddyjosh
11-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Just dismiss pet

Shadow217
11-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Yeah that would be great but not in elite maps or when team wants to go fast but I'm just saying it would be nice and simple and if it takes too much time then no problem its not a big issue but yeah I dismiss pet in easy maps :)

Shadow217
11-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Hmmmm I see a couple of problems though so nvm dismiss the idea liquidation of items actually does something took me a bit to realize close thread devs :)