PDA

View Full Version : Guild Suggestions

Zaariscik
11-02-2013, 09:29 AM
I have a suggestions about guilds.

First of all is the Co-Master of a Guild.
The Co-Master can kick or demote and promote member but the master can demote him.

Lead Officer
Lead Officer can demote and promote officers ONLY! He cant demote the recruiters but he can promoted him to officers.

Quest Panels
And then i have a suggestion to put some panels or a computer in all town and show all the events/quests from the Master,Co-Master,Lead Officer and Officers.

A Guild War!
Theres a button for the guild war in the map.The Master and the Co-Master can only make a guild War.They can invite the Lead Officers and officers for the guild war.

A 2nd Floor Guild hall!
Umm, just for fun! xD

Thats all!
I wish you appreciate my suggestions!
Thanks!
:D

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello zaar, and other people,
zaar you havent answered me in private message and
i also have a suggestion of adding a guild stash and also you could make ranks and all like you name a rank recruit then you put on what they can do like open the guild stash, demote or promote people lower than em except for the rank theyre on and any other ranks higher than it , and other more

Guild Stash info
can add gold
can add items
can add any other more that could be added
so people who are authorized to like get gold items or any other things can get be careful if you dont trust the person
theyl steal all of it also you can put a maximum amount of gold they could get each rank and other stuff

Thats all
bye.

Zaariscik
11-02-2013, 09:45 AM
I dont get it!
:/