PDA

View Full Version : super lag(T_T)

Benworushi
11-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Always Red ping ,sometime 150k ping. .Dc when ping arrive to 200k. ..to bad !w(°o°)w
God help me! !~\(≧▽≦)/~

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Hello guys,
what you could do is contact what internet you are subscribed in like sky cable
(remember not just sky cable there are other more)
or wait till the wifi is stronger or internet
if your using any mobile thingy try staying closer to the wifi and make the signal stronger

Thats all i could suggest you do to help
Bye, hope one of it helps you solve your prob.

Benworushi
11-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Thx! Im using fiber and the signal is strong.(╯3╰)

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 08:58 PM
lol atleast it helped

xcainnblecterx
11-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Im not havin so much lagg problems as i am having fps problems. Since down time the game.seems to be running in slow mo. Cant be my phone either, its not top notch now but still up there(razr maxx)

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Im not havin so much lagg problems as i am having fps problems. Since down time the game.seems to be running in slow mo. Cant be my phone either, its not top notch now but still up there(razr maxx)
well maybe you cant play with too much people maybe or maybe there are too many people
i get that prob sometimes so i mostly go to places where there arent much people but im not havin fun like windmoorne -_-
idk sometimes its because of virus
sometimes its internet and signal of wifi or internet

Kakashis
11-02-2013, 09:21 PM
It's not just you! It's been horrible after the update yesterday!

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 09:25 PM
It's not just you! It's been horrible after the update yesterday!

True

Darkness1992
11-02-2013, 10:25 PM

this^ omg seriously I cant even pve its unbearable.

To arlorgoddess it has nothing to do with our internet or computer speed. My conputers 3 weeks old and its top of the line. Game was clear as day until this maintence update yesterday.

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 10:31 PM
this^ omg seriously I cant even pve its unbearable.

To arlorgoddess it has nothing to do with our internet or computer speed. My conputers 3 weeks old and its top of the line. Game was clear as day until this maintence update yesterday.

well sometimes it has something to do with the internet but the more theyre are updates the more the game goes slower due to alot of data and cant handle it much

HeartlessR
11-02-2013, 11:37 PM
well sometimes it has something to do with the internet but the more theyre are updates the more the game goes slower due to alot of data and cant handle it much

unfortunately, This is incorrect. The game is slow because they messed up with whatever update they did. Itll be fixed monday when STS goes back to work.

Arlorgoddess
11-03-2013, 01:18 AM
unfortunately, This is incorrect. The game is slow because they messed up with whatever update they did. Itll be fixed monday when STS goes back to work.

true also i didint add it up to my post i was lazy to edit -_- im always lazy to edit