View Full Version : Request: Add Effects To The Halloween Banner

Derezzzed
11-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I would like to start off by saying that I do love this banner and it does look good but....

We have 10/13 days to get this banner by doing all the Dailys & the event will only come around once a year, as it is now, the Halloween banner is really just a re-skinned pvp/leaderboards banner with a Halloween theme to it, now ik myself (& some others) were expecting a little bit more out of this banner then what it is

So my request is: Add some sort of particle effect to the banner, little ghosts that pop up around it would be nice or even the same effect you gave to the mythic Halloween weapons would be nice

-Any comments/feedback/responses are welcome

keikali
11-02-2013, 02:36 PM
+1. I would like some kind of "special effect" around it.

This literally looks no different than the LB banners except this has a Pumpkin.

Derezzzed
11-02-2013, 02:40 PM
+1. I would like some kind of "special effect" around it.

This literally looks no different than the LB banners except this has a Pumpkin.

Thanks man, agreed it basically is just a LB banner :/ I think everyone was expecting something closer to the "hearts" than a static banner

xXz21
11-02-2013, 02:50 PM
i hope gems have a diferent ''effetc'' and gems have a ''effect'' like Aion when u put a Godstone on ur armor/weaponds u have a effect a cool effect :)

i hope devs can do this similar and put a another stone only for effects this can be good witha special slot ;) bcus all the players are the same (same dmg, dame look, same pets..)

matanofx
11-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Id like to add my vote for this good cause =]

Yes there is hunger in africa and war in the middle east but dammit i want my Halloween banner to glow!

Seriously tho, i really war expecting something more along the lines of the big love banner cept maybe with little bats/pumpkins floating away =]

If its not too much trouble please make it happen devs

Worship
11-02-2013, 03:18 PM
What does the roman numeral 8 (XIII) mean on the banner?

Derezzzed
11-02-2013, 03:26 PM
What does the roman numeral 8 (XIII) mean on the banner?

It's not 8 it's 13 (X is 10 I is 1) it symbolizes "2013" so next year I'm assuming the banner would be "XIV" (14) to symbolize 2014

Derezzzed
11-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Id like to add my vote for this good cause =]

Yes there is hunger in africa and war in the middle east but dammit i want my Halloween banner to glow!

Seriously tho, i really war expecting something more along the lines of the big love banner cept maybe with little bats/pumpkins floating away =]

If its not too much trouble please make it happen devs

XD I love the humor :p

Instanthumor
11-02-2013, 03:37 PM
200% agreed.

karrdath
11-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Yes please

GunJack
11-02-2013, 04:01 PM
+1! Totally agree. Unfortunately I'll never receive this years banner due to seemingly a glitch which wouldn't allow me to turn in my 4th days completed quest but for the thousands of others who will I would like to see the banner have a more appealing visual effect.

Kakashis
11-02-2013, 05:02 PM
I would have preferred a particle effect!

Worship
11-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Even if it is little tiny jack o lantern heads that would be sweet..
or even if it is just orange orbs coming out of the banner!

Derezzzed
11-02-2013, 05:06 PM
I would have preferred a particle effect!

Even if it is little tiny jack o lantern heads that would be sweet..
or even if it is just orange orbs coming out of the banner!

Possibly make the Halloween mythic weapon effect but make it orange? That sounds cool *hint hint* to DEVs xD xD :p

newzealand
11-02-2013, 07:08 PM
+1 to adding an effect ,cause like it took 10days to get it
a black cloud above our heads with rain would look sick :)

Juicymango
11-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Or something like the Halloween version Luck amulet.
Or a red or green glow as a frame of the Banner
Good idea though it looks a big boring

Derezzzed
11-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Or something like the Halloween version Luck amulet.
Or a red or green glow as a frame of the Banner
Good idea though it looks a big boring

Maybe use the current orange color & make it fade in & out or glow?

Benworushi
11-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Sure!

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 12:20 AM
Really hoping this can get implemented :3

Arlorgoddess
11-03-2013, 01:25 AM
I would like to start off by saying that I do love this banner and it does look good but....

We have 10/13 days to get this banner by doing all the Dailys & the event will only come around once a year, as it is now, the Halloween banner is really just a re-skinned pvp/leaderboards banner with a Halloween theme to it, now ik myself (& some others) were expecting a little bit more out of this banner then what it is

So my request is: Add some sort of particle effect to the banner, little ghosts that pop up around it would be nice or even the same effect you gave to the mythic Halloween weapons would be nice

there was a thread like this no dev or even samhayne didint reply also you should put this up at the suggestions

I like tiny pumpkins exploding
or with some kind of smoke
glowing on the banner seems cool

Zeus
11-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Personally, I don't think people should be complaining about a free item.

Juicymango
11-03-2013, 02:54 AM

I was thinking about something like that:

Hoardseeker
11-03-2013, 03:55 AM

Lol just a glowing effect for 10 days?

But I would give +1 for this request

Worship
11-03-2013, 05:02 AM
It's not 8 it's 13 (X is 10 I is 1) it symbolizes "2013" so next year I'm assuming the banner would be "XIV" (14) to symbolize 2014

Oh wow.. I was dumb there. It was about 3 AM my time so I wasn't even thinking lol. sorry. yeah I now realize it is 13 and not 8 (VIII).

Jantroy
11-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Make bats come out the banner and fly around it :) just suggesting :D

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 08:20 AM

So just because its "free" we don't have a right to ask for a change? We spent are time working to acquire, it only comes around once a year, it's not like anyone's asking for a complete overhaul, just some extra effect to make it stand out more

I do like the banner it's just besides the pumpkin on it, it doesn't stand out & is no different from a leaderboards banner

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 08:21 AM

I would love this if it were possible

keikali
11-03-2013, 08:37 AM

You shut your mouth Parf! I want my banner to be shiney and sparkling.

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 09:59 AM
You shut your mouth Parf! I want my banner to be shiney and sparkling.

Especially the Sparkles! XD

Zeus
11-03-2013, 10:24 AM
So just because its "free" we don't have a right to ask for a change? We spent are time working to acquire, it only comes around once a year, it's not like anyone's asking for a complete overhaul, just some extra effect to make it stand out more

I do like the banner it's just besides the pumpkin on it, it doesn't stand out & is no different from a leader-boards banner

Yes, that's exactly right.

In the past, the more people complain about the free items that STG willfully gives to its players, the less such events happen. They made a very well designed banner. Honestly, I don't think anyone should be complaining about it.

If anything, I think it's rather insulting to the design team if you're just calling it a re-skinned leader-board banner. The only commonality that they share is the roman numerals. Other than that, the artwork is completely different.

The leader-board banners are released once a season and never again will the same exact leader-board banner be used. So, if we put your logic to that, then by logic all the leader-board banners should be super sparkly? Not everything has to be completely showy.

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Yes, that's exactly right.

In the past, the more people complain about the free items that STG willfully gives to its players, the less such events happen. They made a very well designed banner. Honestly, I don't think anyone should be complaining about it.

If anything, I think it's rather insulting to the design team if you're just calling it a re-skinned leader-board banner. The only commonality that they share is the roman numerals. Other than that, the artwork is completely different.

The leader-board banners are released once a season and never again will the same exact leader-board banner be used. So, if we put your logic to that, then by logic all the leader-board banners should be super sparkly? Not everything has to be completely showy.

Um I'm not trying to insult the Dev Team in any way, I DO LIKE THE BANNER I thought I made that quite clear but I guess not >_>

& as much as I don't like using the "it looks like a leaderboards banner" it's exactly what it is the border & background are just re-coloured & a different image is put on

& isn't every item in this game "free"? (Except for mythic pets & legendary plat exclusive pets?) so by your logic since everything is "free" we should never ask for anything to be changed? If we didn't give feedback & didn't ask for change the game wouldn't be where it is today

Frohnatur
11-03-2013, 11:18 AM
As a designer myself i can tell, its not much effort to create a banner like this. 1 hour max. So i dont think its asked to much to add a lttle sparkle or glow.

and for the "its free, so dont complain" argument: nothing is free. Every single pixel is paid for eventually by the customers. May it be through plat bought or advertised products bought. Companys dont create value. Customers do. Think about it.

nickaizoku
11-03-2013, 11:35 AM
As a designer myself i can tell, its not much effort to create a banner like this. 1 hour max. So i dont think its asked to much to add a lttle sparkle or glow.

and for the "its free, so dont complain" argument: nothing is free. Every single pixel is paid for eventually by the customers. May it be through plat bought or advertised products bought. Companys dont create value. Customers do. Think about it.
Lol customer? Well I believe customer here pay alot of cash.. its not juz $50 $100. Some of them pay more than 1k. Trust me.
And this is not complain. Its juz request. Can or not its depend.

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 11:38 AM

Thank you, someone that understands xD

karrdath
11-03-2013, 11:38 AM
I love this effect

karrdath
11-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Juicy mangoes effect simply but is the something special everyone is looking for

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 11:42 AM

Juicy mangoes effect simply but is the something special everyone is looking for

Defiantly agreed, if anything is to be changed I'd love to see the banner like this, but all in all it's up to the DEVs on what they wish to do, will just have to wait & see

Zeus
11-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Um I'm not trying to insult the Dev Team in any way, I DO LIKE THE BANNER I thought I made that quite clear but I guess not >_>

& as much as I don't like using the "it looks like a leaderboards banner" it's exactly what it is the border & background are just re-coloured & a different image is put on

& isn't every item in this game "free"? (Except for mythic pets & legendary plat exclusive pets?) so by your logic since everything is "free" we should never ask for anything to be changed? If we didn't give feedback & didn't ask for change the game wouldn't be where it is today

Why have you not answered my question about why this banner should be more special than a leader-board banner? It's a banner that hundreds of players have received. Should it really look better than the leader-board banners? I like it the way it is. I'm sure others do as well.

As you said, you like it the way it is as well. Mostly everybody I have asked likes the banner the way it is. Infact, a lot of people do not think the more something is flashy, the better it is. Hence, the pricing difference between razerback blades of force and nightmarish blades of force. Also, take a look at heraldics. They look like beggar gear, yet command some of the highest prices in the game.

You're right, everything in this game is free. However, there are options to pay for it. So, those that have absolutely have a right to explain. However, this banner was 100% free. I'm telling you from experience, don't complain about the free stuff. If you choose to keep beating on the dead horse, be my guest. However, if the freebies start getting crappier each year, don't start wondering why.

This is a tastefully designed banner that is one of the few banners I would choose to wear other than my leader-board banners. Not many banners are capable of that.

P.S: Mythics cost either gold or platinum. Therefore, they are not free. However, this banner required only dedication if you wanted it. Infact, you actually were given the chance to earn gold and platinum daily towards obtaining it!

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Why have you not answered my question about why this banner should be more special than a leader-board banner? It's a banner that hundreds of players have received. Should it really look better than the leader-board banners? I like it the way it is. I'm sure others do as well.

As you said, you like it the way it is as well. Mostly everybody I have asked likes the banner the way it is. Infact, a lot of people do not think the more something is flashy, the better it is. Hence, the pricing difference between razerback blades of force and nightmarish blades of force. Also, take a look at heraldics. They look like beggar gear, yet command some of the highest prices in the game.

You're right, everything in this game is free. However, there are options to pay for it. So, those that have absolutely have a right to explain. However, this banner was 100% free. I'm telling you from experience, don't complain about the free stuff. If you choose to keep beating on the dead horse, be my guest. However, if the freebies start getting crappier each year, don't start wondering why.

This is a tastefully designed banner that is one of the few banners I would choose to wear other than my leader-board banners. Not many banners are capable of that.

P.S: Mythics cost either gold or platinum. Therefore, they are not free. However, this banner required only dedication if you wanted it. Infact, you actually were given the chance to earn gold and platinum daily towards obtaining it!

I get what your saying & I don't disagree you are right

As for the "more special than leader board banners" well it's insanely difficult to get a leaderboards banner (I'm sure you know that xP) & you can get them approx 2-3 times per year, & you're right that these banners are different every time that's what makes them special

Now as for the Halloween banner: This is only obtainable once a year during a time of holidays, it's a once a year & a "special occasion" banner that's the main reason it should stand out, I can think of many other MMOs where the holiday items are flashy as possible to make them stand out

Again I wanna say I do love this banner & change or not I'm stilling going to love it, it's just a simple request to add something else to it (& it sure seems by this thread that alot of players agree with me) (also remember that's exactly what happend to the Halloween mythics earlier in the event)

I defiantly see your point though, will just have to wait for the DEVs response (or no response)

Zeus
11-03-2013, 12:23 PM
I get what your saying & I don't disagree you are right

As for the "more special than leader board banners" well it's insanely difficult to get a leaderboards banner (I'm sure you know that xP) & you can get them approx 2-3 times per year, & you're right that these banners are different every time that's what makes them special

Now as for the Halloween banner: This is only obtainable once a year during a time of holidays, it's a once a year & a "special occasion" banner that's the main reason it should stand out, I can think of many other MMOs where the holiday items are flashy as possible to make them stand out

Again I wanna say I do love this banner & change or not I'm stilling going to love it, it's just a simple request to add something else to it (& it sure seems by this thread that alot of players agree with me) (also remember that's exactly what happend to the Halloween mythics earlier in the event)

I defiantly see your point though, will just have to wait for the DEVs response (or no response)

Personally, for the leaderboard banners, I just do timed runs. Everything else, IMO, is not worth the time as the other banners only show how much dedication you put into the game. It does not really reflect the skills of a player.

As for the most part, I am just really fearful that the particle effect they do add is not necessarily one people might like on the banner. As of right now, I'm going to take the the following approaches:

• Don't complain about free items
• If it's not broke, don't fix it! I'll be miffed if the updated banner somehow looks worse, haha.

Also, don't get me wrong, I do see the logic behind a lot of your points and I'm more than willing to admit that I agree with them. I am also, however, speaking on experience based on decisions made in other games they have created.

PS: The daggers weren't free, so I think that's why they got partical effects. :p

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Personally, for the leaderboard banners, I just do timed runs. Everything else, IMO, is not worth the time as the other banners only show how much dedication you put into the game. It does not really reflect the skills of a player.

As for the most part, I am just really fearful that the particle effect they do add is not necessarily one people might like on the banner. As of right now, I'm going to take the the following approaches:

• Don't complain about free items
• If it's not broke, don't fix it! I'll be miffed if the updated banner somehow looks worse, haha.

Also, don't get me wrong, I do see the logic behind a lot of your points and I'm more than willing to admit that I agree with them. I am also, however, speaking on experience based on decisions made in other games they have created.

PS: The daggers weren't free, so I think that's why they got partical effects. :p

XP well thanks for keeping this civil xD

The daggers are "free" in a sense that gold doesn't cost money just time to earn (unless u open locks with plat to get them ofc)

Will just see what the DEVs do xD

Zeus
11-03-2013, 12:33 PM

The daggers are "free" in a sense that gold doesn't cost money just time to earn (unless u open locks with plat to get them ofc)

In order to make money, you need money, hehe. That's why, in my view, they aren't free.

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 12:34 PM
In order to make money, you need money, hehe. That's why, in my view, they aren't free.

Money or time my friend xD

Zeus
11-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Money or time my friend xD

I think, if we argue about what is free, we will be arguing forever. Haha! :p

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 12:42 PM
I think, if we argue about what is free, we will be arguing forever. Haha! :p

Probably would :p xD

Uzii
11-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I personaly am not a fun of banners, banners for caping, banners for lb,... they r all the same just the picture is different, and its like to be a stabbed insect wearing those.
I expected something more like valentines banner (flying hearts). Flying pumpkins or bats or whatever.

And it was announced weeks ago so ppl were expecting something more, at least i did. And its ten days, it shows some dedication for a game.

So for winter event i expect something like flying snowflakes around the avatar :D

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
I personaly am not a fun of banners, banners for caping, banners for lb,... they r all the same just the picture is different, and its like to be a stabbed insect wearing those.
I expected something more like valentines banner (flying hearts). Flying pumpkins or bats or whatever.

And it was announced weeks ago so ppl were expecting something more, at least i did. And its ten days, it shows some dedication for a game.

So for winter event i expect something like flying snowflakes around the avatar :D

Who knows we could still get something for Halloween ;) will just have to wait & see

Anigrazas
11-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Yea add special effects, that'll be sweet

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Yea add special effects, that'll be sweet

any suggestions on what effects?

keikali
11-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Parf, you will not win against the majority! The 99% will win!

Derezzzed
11-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Parf, you will not win against the majority! The 99% will win!

I wouldn't say 99 xD

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Make bats come out the banner and fly around it :) just suggesting :D

Vampire amulet already does that :p

Daddyblu
11-04-2013, 01:14 AM
The banner is lame, its not as good as the flying hearts banner, its not even worth 10 days of doing the quest.

I was disappointed when i finish my quest on main account. not bothered to finish the rest of the accounts.

Daddyblu
11-04-2013, 01:15 AM

100% true very crapy banner indeed! i event made a tread to help them make the event successful but in the end they did not read.

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 01:24 AM
100% true very crapy banner indeed! i event made a tread to help them make the event successful but in the end they did not read.

Out of thanks but.. Thanks! I loved your thread it was a good idea to make one, maybe u should do one for XMAS event

Juicymango
11-04-2013, 01:36 AM

I think they did read it. Remember the vanity helm i posted and the one of swede? U think now it looks like the one i made.

Daddyblu
11-04-2013, 01:37 AM
Out of thanks but.. Thanks! I loved your thread it was a good idea to make one, maybe u should do one for XMAS event

Nah ill pass out this one. i got frustrated with the Halloween banner and im going to take my vacation on December.

Kakashis
11-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Yeah u thought it should have been ghost particle effects

parnasofication
11-04-2013, 01:57 AM
They'll probably ignore this thread since no plat was involved. Although if your requests pull through, STS will surely improve its "already great" player feedback reputation. :D

Sent from under my bed.

Daddyblu
11-04-2013, 08:14 AM
They'll probably ignore this thread since no plat was involved. Although if your requests pull through, STS will surely improve its "already great" player feedback reputation. :D

Sent from under my bed.

Well if most of us will protest on this lame banner i think they will do something about it.

parnasofication
11-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Well if most of us will protest on this lame banner i think they will do something about it.

I actually hope you're right this time around. :)

Sent from under my bed.

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 08:30 AM

Sent from under my bed.

Will see, not every thread that's had a idea has been replyed to but then later on its put in the game, just wait and see

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 01:27 PM
I actually hope you're right this time around. :)

Sent from under my bed.

I hope he's right aswell

Sorcerie
11-04-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm actually more disappointed that the Sorcerer and Warrior Halloween vanities didn't get a particle effect like the witch costume. What gives? Why the special treatment for the rouge?

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm actually more disappointed that the Sorcerer and Warrior Halloween vanities didn't get a particle effect like the witch costume. What gives? Why the special treatment for the rouge?

Can't answer that one tbh :/ (although Sorc was by far the best & they do have the glowing eyes :3)

Uzii
11-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Who knows we could still get something for Halloween ;) will just have to wait & see

I would like to have ur positive thinking ;)

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 05:44 PM
I would like to have ur positive thinking ;)

Gotta stay positive ;) being negative gets you nowhere :p I still have my fingers crossed something will happen

Derezzzed
11-04-2013, 09:53 PM

& tbh in my personal preference I don't like the rouge vanity, I'm just wearing it cuz it's the Halloween vanity

Worship
11-04-2013, 10:03 PM
& tbh in my personal preference I don't like the rouge vanity, I'm just wearing it cuz it's the Halloween vanity

Haha yeah.....

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Haha yeah.....

I'd rather have the Rouge hell armor as the vanity >_> xD

Sorcerie
11-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Can't answer that one tbh :/ (although Sorc was by far the best & they do have the glowing eyes :3)True, but that's not nearly as fun as the particle effect. Seems like the other two were left out. xD

I wonder what the reason was for the seemingly deliberate exclusion of the rouge vanity?

das Organ
11-05-2013, 11:21 AM
i`ve done the halloween quest all days with 4 characters and i am disappointed about this banner !

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 01:20 PM
i`ve done the halloween quest all days with 4 characters and i am disappointed about this banner !

I'm not disappointed with it, it's just "why no effect to a once a year item?"

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 01:21 PM
True, but that's not nearly as fun as the particle effect. Seems like the other two were left out. xD

I wonder what the reason was for the seemingly deliberate exclusion of the rouge vanity?

Cuz the rouge vanity without those orbs wouldn't look good :3

Oedid
11-05-2013, 05:03 PM

I can dig it

asimauara
11-05-2013, 05:16 PM

We will see on the whole money thing I collected 20 squash eggs during the event I'm planning to be rich by Christmas! In game

Samhayne
11-05-2013, 05:32 PM
At this point, the Halloween 2013 ship has sailed. We do not have plans to change the Halloween banner other than to remove the roman numerals that were mistakenly included in the banner.

We appreciate your input about the banner, but for everyone who thinks something should be added to it, there is probably someone who likes their banner as it is. Or, if we do add particle effects, that someone won't like the new addition, etc.

Rather than continue to muck with the past, we prefer to continue to focus our efforts on building great new content for the future. Thanks in advance for your understanding!

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 05:39 PM
At this point, the Halloween 2013 ship has sailed. We do not have plans to change the Halloween banner other than to remove the roman numerals that were mistakenly included in the banner.

We appreciate your input about the banner, but for everyone who thinks something should be added to it, there is probably someone who likes their banner as it is. Or, if we do add particle effects, that someone won't like the new addition, etc.

Rather than continue to muck with the past, we prefer to continue to focus our efforts on building great new content for the future. Thanks in advance for your understanding!

Fair enough, thanks for your reply & I understand ^^

-Close this thread if you wish-

Oedid
11-05-2013, 05:39 PM

Next banner should have a glow effect or particle effect.

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Next banner should have a glow effect or particle effect.

^This

Lovingly
11-05-2013, 06:13 PM
comon yo its a free banner haha..

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 06:26 PM
comon yo its a free banner haha..

Don't try & start something in the ChatBox & then bring it here, your not worth the time of day

I clearly sayed -Thread Closed- after Samhaynes response, keep it that way

Ebezaanec
11-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Don't try & start something in the ChatBox & then bring it here, your not worth the time of day

Thread doesn't close, until you report the thread to be locked yourself.

Lol.. abracadabra!

Zylx
11-05-2013, 09:12 PM
For crying out loud, its a free banner that you got from doing halloween quests. It's kinda insulting (like Apollo said) to complain about it. And what do you mean it doesnt stick out? Its a banner with a freakin pumpkin on it. To the design team: I think you did a great job on the banner and i like it the way it is. No particles. I cant believe people are complaining about it.

Zeus
11-05-2013, 09:30 PM

Is there any way that you can leave the roman numerals? Personally, I liked it...

@Derezzed, I told you sooooooo! :p

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Is there any way that you can leave the roman numerals? Personally, I liked it...

@Derezzed, I told you sooooooo! :p

Yaya :p

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Thread doesn't close, until you report the thread to be locked yourself.

Lol.. abracadabra!

Ya ik xD just figured Sam would of closed it after making the reply & even though he didn't that should of ended it right there

Bonthan
11-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Booooooooo

So now we loose the roman numerals? The banner was excellent the way it was. One of the best ingame. Please keep it the way it is :)

The way I understand it so far is if I have a problem with something ingame I can complain about it here or on general discussion and get it changed. At first I thought it was cool that stg would listen to us. Then I realized that a very very small percentage of the players were making decisions and changing the game for everyone. Often times not knowing the outcome of requested changes, not properly thinking through the outcome or even being remotely qualified to know the outcome. Next year we will complain that the 2014 banner is exactly the same as the 2013.

iluvataris
11-06-2013, 01:23 AM
As another day ends the cycle continues,
Goodnight folks!

Lovingly
11-06-2013, 02:25 AM

im sorry? lol

Lovingly
11-06-2013, 02:27 AM
For crying out loud, its a free banner that you got from doing halloween quests. It's kinda insulting (like Apollo said) to complain about it. And what do you mean it doesnt stick out? Its a banner with a freakin pumpkin on it. To the design team: I think you did a great job on the banner and i like it the way it is. No particles. I cant believe people are complaining about it.

player just dont appriciate enough bro

epicrrr
11-06-2013, 04:52 AM
Well if a banner will have a particle effects should be Leaderboard banners first.

and yes i like my hellows banner as it is, rockin the pumpkin! :)

Soundlesskill
11-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Well if a banner will have a particle effects should be Leaderboard banners first.

and yes i like my hellows banner as it is, rockin the pumpkin! :)

This ^

valheeru
11-06-2013, 12:08 PM
me too glowwwwww