PDA

View Full Version : Chickenrunnns MEGA pvp guide GONE?! :O

Caiahar
11-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey guys
Today I was going in pvp section, as usual, I looked at the top for chickens guide, and It wasn't there.
Is it me, or is it deleted? Or non stickied?

Trenton
11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
I think it's just unstickied, you just have to go to Flacs' PvP Guide List and scroll to the mid-bottom to find his Mega PvP Guide.

DocDoBig
11-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Delphina did this all over forums, I believe because of the huge amount of stickies, she and Bilax added them in one compact Compendium thread - which are stickies.

Bilaxman
11-02-2013, 02:39 PM
If you haven't noticed, several of the boards have had their sticky threads made into an index to help declutter. Like Trenton has mentioned, that guide should be in Flac's index of guides. :frog:

Schnitzel
11-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Delphina did this all over forums, I believe because of the huge amount of stickies, she and Bilax added them in one compact Compendium thread - which are stickies.

If only devs and mods can make sticky threads..and you said she (delphina) and bilax added them into a compact thread,

Does that mean bilax is a mod? O.O

programmed
11-02-2013, 03:48 PM
If only devs and mods can make sticky threads..and you said she (delphina) and bilax added them into a compact thread,

No, it means he's a magician

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2013, 04:18 PM

No, no, no, no... DocDoBig did not say that Bilax made the thread sticky, he only said that Bilax made the thread, which the mods later made into a sticky thread.

DocDoBig
11-02-2013, 04:28 PM
I consider Bilax as Hobby-Mod, he's the best!

Delphina
11-03-2013, 09:57 AM

That is correct. There were just so many stickies that we had to clean them up. We thought it was better to have 1 compact thread with links to them all.

Extreme
11-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I ate it.