PDA

View Full Version : attempted new sig design

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 03:18 PM
hi guys i just recently purchased photo shop and decided id try and make a new sig so heree it is :D

edit: heres this one 2

SayCreed
11-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Nice sig

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Nice sig

the one in the post or one in the signature part

Sheugokin
11-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Both :)

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 03:55 PM

Yus! Thts like my 2nd ever attempt at a sig @.@ the one in the sig part was made by occult tho but the pic in the post was by me :)

Sheugokin
11-02-2013, 04:02 PM
For as starter sig, that is pretty darn good, better than I can do lol.

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 04:03 PM
For as starter sig, that is pretty darn good, better than I can do lol.

Starter to photoshop or forums? Lol and ty

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2013, 04:14 PM
You can see the black rectangle on which the name is. Also, the PL shield is cut-out pretty badly... The blue-red fire thingy is way too low qualitity compared to the rest of the signature and it is way too horizontally stretched and on the bottom edge of the signature you have some nasty buggy lines going on.

You should not be happy with this, but keep trying though, its a start.

Criticism ftw!

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 04:19 PM
You can see the black rectangle on which the name is. Also, the PL shield is cut-out pretty badly... The blue-red fire thingy is way too low qualitity compared to the rest of the signature and it is way too horizontally stretched and on the bottom edge of the signature you have some nasty buggy lines going on.

Criticism ftw!

I see what u mean , it was like 6am tho lol

LEVEL ONE
11-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Also, its posted in the wrong section of the forum.

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Also, its posted in the wrong section of the forum.

Hardly anyone looks in the fan art section tho is is better place to get feedback from :3

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 07:03 PM

Criticism ftw!

thx

dudetus
11-02-2013, 07:09 PM
I've seen better.

Extreme
11-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Better than most beginners :) GJ!

Spyce
11-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Wait, so are you quiting or no?

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Wait, so are you quiting or no?

Idk just not as active as usual :)

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 07:43 PM
I've seen better.

Ur so wise

programmed
11-02-2013, 08:36 PM
Ur so wise

Ofc he is. No ones smarter than dude. Nice job btw, its a great start. Also I never used photoshop before but I'd put the flames on a separate layer (if photoshop has layers) than the words in the second sig. That way the flames will show in front of the words and you won't the the outline if the square from the words. And maybe brighten up the fire on both of them, it looks a little dull but maybe its just my screen brightness. Same thing in the first sig about the layers. It'd look nicer if you had the character pic and the words each on a separate layer. And on the first one maybe use a different font for the words "burningdex", its not easy to read. Good job though, these are just my advice. I'm no professional but working with computer programs and arts are kind if a hobby.

AwesomeTV
11-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Way better then when I was starting off all it takes is pro youtube videos and you're on your way to becoming a good signature designer! great job

Burningdex
11-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Ofc he is. No ones smarter than dude. Nice job btw, its a great start. Also I never used photoshop before but I'd put the flames on a separate layer (if photoshop has layers) than the words in the second sig. That way the flames will show in front of the words and you won't the the outline if the square from the words. And maybe brighten up the fire on both of them, it looks a little dull but maybe its just my screen brightness. Same thing in the first sig about the layers. It'd look nicer if you had the character pic and the words each on a separate layer. And on the first one maybe use a different font for the words "burningdex", its not easy to read. Good job though, these are just my advice. I'm no professional but working with computer programs and arts are kind if a hobby.

layers i can never get to merge into 1 pic so yea

programmed
11-02-2013, 08:53 PM
layers i can never get to merge into 1 pic so yea

I'll pm you

Pvpandctf
11-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Professional!

SayCreed
11-03-2013, 05:34 AM

Miaow

Burningdex
11-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Professional!

Thx :)

miistic
11-04-2013, 10:44 AM
my sig dabes

SayCreed
11-05-2013, 03:59 PM
my sig dabes

Idk WTF u said.

[-|_\[{#]>>{*{<}^+||<{*$\?{$|¥|<.',kyeudhjd

miistic
11-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Idk WTF u said.

[-|_\[{#]>>{*{<}^+||<{*$\?{$|¥|<.',kyeudhjd

Idk (I'd rather not say) what you just said.

Hook
11-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Couple tips.

*I dont know what you used to cut out you're bird, but if its Photoshop, use the magic wand tool.

*Work by layers. If you dont know how, check an online tutorial. It allows you to put items in front or behind other items which gives you more control of the layout.

*Practice makes perfect.

You can only get better. Good starting job btw.

programmed
11-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Couple tips.

*I dont know what you used to cut out you're bird, but if its Photoshop, use the magic wand tool.

*Work by layers. If you dont know how, check an online tutorial. It allows you to put items in front or behind other items which gives you more control of the layout.

*Practice makes perfect.

This^

Hook
11-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Couple tips.

*Practice makes perfect.

This^

Your sig will be done today, btw. Got caught up with other things but its almost done.

Burningdex
11-07-2013, 02:52 PM
use the magic wand tool.

Pic of it? I havve photoshop CC (full version but not extendeed)

If possible also when i have writing. Pic and background on diff layer i cant put them all together how do u?

Hook
11-07-2013, 03:52 PM
use the magic wand tool.

Pic of it? I havve photoshop CC (full version but not extendeed)

If possible also when i have writing. Pic and background on diff layer i cant put them all together how do u?

http://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/selections/magic-wand-tool/

Overview of the magic wand tool ^

Also, of course you can put all of them together, even if they are on seperate layers. That's the whole point of having text, images, and background on different layers.
Heres a great quick guide on understanding layers.

http://digital-photography-school.com/understanding-layers-in-photoshop

Burningdex
11-08-2013, 11:57 PM
I'll pm you

got layers working :D flattening image works best

Burningdex
11-09-2013, 04:04 PM
http://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/selections/magic-wand-tool/

Overview of the magic wand tool ^

Also, of course you can put all of them together, even if they are on seperate layers. That's the whole point of having text, images, and background on different layers.
Heres a great quick guide on understanding layers.

http://digital-photography-school.com/understanding-layers-in-photoshop

have a new one where the sig goes check it out :)

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 05:02 PM
I would say better, but the words are squished on the bottom and so is the shield. The mage and "Burningdex" looks fine. The background is good. I am impressed! :)

Burningdex
11-09-2013, 06:07 PM
I would say better, but the words are squished on the bottom and so is the shield. The mage and "Burningdex" looks fine. The background is good. I am impressed! :)

Thx :)

Hook
11-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Much Much better. It looks squished so make sure you apply the width and height correspondingly.

Burningdex
11-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Much Much better. It looks squished so make sure you apply the width and height correspondingly.

Cool thanks 4 all the positive feedback everyone :) really made me happy :)

Hook
11-10-2013, 05:32 AM

Cool thanks 4 all the positive feedback everyone :) really made me happy :)

Np, you killed it with the composition and color scheme, I'm actually jealous of that Sig.
Great font too.

Burningdex
11-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Np, you killed it with the composition and color scheme, I'm actually jealous of that Sig.
Great font too.i

Ehrmagehrc!!!!

SayCreed
11-10-2013, 03:35 PM
i

Ehrmagehrc!!!!
AWSOME sig btw Chang your letter sig
It silk say co leader of ping

Burningdex
11-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Silk?

Burningdex
11-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Silk? Whats tht mean

Hook
11-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Silk? Whats tht mean

What he ment was
It *still* says co leader of ping under your picture. The text part.

Burningdex
11-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Oh :P i have alts one in oing one in artplay