PDA

View Full Version : More Classes please!

Bullzeye
11-02-2013, 08:11 PM
It would be great to have at least druid/healer and archer classes for game :) I also suggest male version for roque. New spells would be great too!
Thats all... You guys are smart and i know how hard class building is but you could surprise us with big update!

Thanks!

ING Castlel

Spyce
11-02-2013, 08:14 PM
+1

PL gets 5 classes..

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 08:45 PM
It would be great to have at least druid/healer and archer classes for game :) I also suggest male version for roque. New spells would be great too!
Thats all... You guys are smart and i know how hard class building is but you could surprise us with big update!

Thanks!

ING Castlel

Hello guys,
I really think it would be a great idea but they'll have to still make the armor mythics and arcane and the skills of it
it would be really maybe released in the future updates its too hard programming them also the body the face and all also theyre power so i guess it will take 2 years or so since they are busy with other updates

Bye,

I also thought of other classes like paladin , shaman , priest and other more

DocDoBig
11-03-2013, 06:42 PM
In 2 years.
Like PL.

Zylx
11-04-2013, 12:02 AM
The rogue works as an archer class...

Primeblades
11-05-2013, 03:54 PM
I agree al needs more classes maybe you could even mutate you classess into something slightly different like a zombied mage or something :D

Instanthumor
11-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I agree al needs more classes maybe you could even mutate you classess into something slightly different like a zombied mage or something :D

Having more classes is one thing, and mutating your class is a whole different thing. I say no to mutations, it doesn't even follow the concept of this game, in other words, ridiculous.

Primeblades
11-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Having more classes is one thing, and mutating your class is a whole different thing. I say no to mutations, it doesn't even follow the concept of this game, in other words, ridiculous.

Ty for that weird comment i dont care if you dont like my ideas, thats one thing but saying im ridiculous is different obviously you have a different perspective of the game then i do and thats fine but let me have my differences too!

Instanthumor
11-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Ty for that weird comment i dont care if you dont like my ideas, thats one thing but saying im ridiculous is different obviously you have a different perspective of the game then i do and thats fine but let me have my differences too!

No offense intended... I just said that the idea was a bit out of hand, not you...

Aserockon
11-05-2013, 05:19 PM
We can also have sub classes like when choosing a rouge we have a choice for a stealth class and archer class
For warriors knight class and smashing class (for hammer) and for mage a gunner and a magician or sorcerer
And I would love to have a male rouge

Primeblades
11-06-2013, 12:27 PM
No offense intended... I just said that the idea was a bit out of hand, not you...

What how dare you obviously im out of hand :D

Primeblades
11-06-2013, 12:29 PM
We can also have sub classes like when choosing a rouge we have a choice for a stealth class and archer class
For warriors knight class and smashing class (for hammer) and for mage a gunner and a magician or sorcerer
And I would love to have a male rouge

Sorry for double posting i dont know how to do it any other way :( anyway great idea that was what i was thinking :D i guess on a second look my mutation idea was bogues or maybe i worded it wrong :(

Desperoto
11-06-2013, 12:41 PM
A warrior but then with less hp and better attack skills..
Also rogues already are archers. And a druide would be to easy to kill in pvp

GoodSyntax
11-06-2013, 12:52 PM
I would actually like to see hybrid/dual-spec classes.

dumb_troll
11-06-2013, 01:59 PM
How about a hybrid female warrior+mage? :thumbup: :D

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2