PDA

View Full Version : searching video

Juicymango
11-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi guys i need your help again.

I saw a Video about a rogue in pvp a few months ago and now i want to watch it again.
The Problem i have now is that i cant remember the name.
I searched over 3h in Forum and on YouTube and still no success.

All i can remember is that the Video started with a 1vs1 of this rogue with a warrior.
The rogue won easily. Then the rogue began a solo trip through pvp crypts and destroyed everything
And everyone.
I think she didnt die once..

In the background was a badass killer rap or some kind of this.

Maybe one of you guys remember this Video or know any video what it could be.
If i remember right someone posted this Video here on forum with a title like "overpowered rogue" or something
with irony "weakest rogue ever"
Unfortunatly i havent found any kind of these titles yet.
I keep searching :) and well maybe someone can help :D

Helicopter
11-03-2013, 01:19 PM
I think I remember who posted it...Iluvataris...I cant remember the thread that he made,but I sure can remember him posting a video of PvP.

iluvataris
11-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Sounds like my vid, "ilu vs arcane warriors"
I have a newer pvp vid also : )

Happy gaming : )

iluvataris
11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Or actually that might be my first pvp vid. It starts out with a 1v1 also i believe.

Juicymango
11-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Or actually that might be my first pvp vid. It starts out with a 1v1 also i believe.
Yea this could be. I try to find ty :)

aarrgggggg
11-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Unstoppable rouge on youtube def sounds like the one and only Iluvataris :) CU pvp beast

Hummer
11-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Sounds like my vid, "ilu vs arcane warriors"

*Shocked*

Juicymango
11-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Well yea saw some vids of ilu but havent found the one i searched.. one of them seemed very familiar to me, especially the music in the background but im not sure if it was the one i searched. Anyway respect ilu nice vids :)
I keep searching.^^

Lui Delos Santos
11-04-2013, 11:39 AM
its tumandree ..i remember it

Roberto077
11-04-2013, 11:55 AM
One sec. Getting link...

EDIT: here's my video. No rap music but it fits your description fairly well in the fact that it starts with a 1v1 and progresses to annihilation.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpOgWBwIttk

Venom
11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Famousgalan, its a twink rogue at lvl 21. That was similar to your description.

Juicymango
11-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Famousgalan, its a twink rogue at lvl 21. That was similar to your description.

Exactly. I remember the name ty now i need to find the vid ^^ but the name i got now:)

Venom
11-05-2013, 10:41 AM
That dude is a DJ or something, ask him on game, he might just send you the soundtrack ;)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Juicymango
11-05-2013, 11:39 AM
That dude is a DJ or something, ask him on game, he might just send you the soundtrack ;)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Wait now im confused... What you mean exactly? Famousgalan is a dj? And a twink in AL too?
And he Made the Rap in the background? If so where can i ask him?

Youngmurda
11-05-2013, 09:03 PM
One sec. Getting link...

EDIT: here's my video. No rap music but it fits your description fairly well in the fact that it starts with a 1v1 and progresses to annihilation.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpOgWBwIttk

No offence. But are u joking with this pvp vid? I hope it is a joke cuz nothing is impressive. U clearly only killed noobs that are ungeared and using pet Barney -.- but maybe u kidding. If it's joke then ok :)

Roberto077
11-05-2013, 10:31 PM
No offence. But are u joking with this pvp vid? I hope it is a joke cuz nothing is impressive. U clearly only killed noobs that are ungeared and using pet Barney -.- but maybe u kidding. If it's joke then ok :)

This is before PvP was even close to being balanced. Most of the players in this video probably have more experience than most of the people who play the game at the moment. I believe this was also before pets had an effect in PvP, so the fact that I had "Barney" (I named it Apple) doesn't mean anything about me as a player. If you don't think a start off penta-kill against opponents with better gear is impressive, then what game are you playing?